Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All crash reports pls post here!

Casiege - - Bugs

Same

• Fast Travel Logs Me Out

Casiege - - Bugs

Same problem here i changed map and get black screen with cursor. DC and after log in or not(cant connect to server) i get same black screen. Reinstalling game didn't help. Maybe some maps are broken my friend changing map on diffrent zones are ok. I changed map to city.

• Right now its worth of Veteran pack if someone like PvP, Teamplay and grind. Like All MMO games its changing now and after realese. Noone cant say about its future. We can only say its worth or not right now. There is many folks who scream its so bad give us wipe. But there is many players who play right now with they friends and have fun.

• Yes Albion is Grindy. Yes its MMO with great potencial. No its not for everyone. ITS PVP GAME MAINLY - if youl like PVE dont buy it. If you made that mistake dont complain that you need better PVE. Yes I bought Legendary Founder pack and play around 200+ hours from start of CB(my Guildmates played more) it was well spent money. Buy cheapest founder if you like it upgrade to Legendary. No for solo play you need to join Guild to have more fun of it.

• Quote from Diablosrouge: “That's exactly what I'm saying. I saw 2 Tier IV mages (DPS, DPS) doing an entire Tier IV dungeon without any problems, while me and 2 more friends with Tier IV gear but in a different configuration (Tank, DPS, DPS[Tier II/III]) could not get past the first group. The AoE power given to mages is unbalanced and the shield given to tanks is useless. ” Shield isn't useless. Take the healer with you and skill on shield with bonus to healing. Tank is enough tanky i clean up g…

• Skóra

Casiege - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

Wiele razy bić w jednym miejscu i zesztywnieje. :p Proponuje grać w wersję angielską gry to się może dogadamy. Skóry ze zwierzaków musisz przerobić na stanowisku do przerabiania ze skórami. Pewnie tak dostaniesz "Sztywną" .

• Przewidywana data?

Nic na razie nie wiadomo. Na moje oko pewnie zrobią różne starter packi z itemkami. Taniej jak 19,90e to na pewno nie będzie.

• Polska wersja gry

Tutorial tu nie istnieje. Questy są znikome wręcz mogłoby ich nie być. Koledzy z Gildii(niektórzy) graja po polsku i mówią, że jest ok. Ja osobiście wolę ang wersję gry. I tak nie ma tu nic do czytania poza opisami skilli i destiny board.

• i ve the same you ve and overlay doesnt display in the game.

• If nothing changes - After each wipe names are reset and you can choose it again.

• Yes im using overwolf. Thx for help. Ive a issue with overlay it worked when i install it and today stopped. Do you ve idea how to make it work?

• Its a question mainly to DEVs. Can I use TS3 Overlay to see who is talking on my TEAMSPEAK3? When i install it gave me warning about that some games anti cheat systems may recognized it as cheat or something. THX

• Quote from Dworf: “it depends if that lead designer is thinking of filling his own pockets or if he is trying to release a well balanced game ” They need to eat too. LP is has nothing to balance its a way how all (not only casual but hardcore too) progress only. It not so important as fighting balance.

• Po prostu postać(premka jest tylko na jednej postaci nie koncie, na inne trzeba dodatkowo wykupić) bez premki wymaga dużo więcej pracy. Trzeba je traktować bardziej jak trial account.

• There should be a button "drop a inventory to the ground" fight "take the package back". When you fight someone can tsteal your package too.

• It would be nice that legendary have unique look but re-rolling should be only to masterpiece/epic no to legendary. Legendary should be created by crafting only.

• Quote from Bletzkarn: “I originally wanted to get this game because it's the closest thing to a modern runescape I've seen. I'm not a huge fan of pay-to-level monetization but I can look past it. The thing that annoys me most is that it claims to be a sandbox MMO but it seem very clear that you will only be able to heavily invest in a single weapon, a single craft per character. So you make 3 characters giving you 3 crafts and 3 weapons. It seems kind of restrictive and means that a player will …

• Remove LP

Casiege - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Maddmister: “or just share LP account wide ” one account one LP YES No multiaccount - authorization when you log in through mobile app LP only premium Signing of this thread since it is meaningless to repeat everything every post. To me LP are needed only need some multiaccount policy. If devs removed it i ll play too.

• Remove LP

Quote from Szweedu: “Then what you want to make Albion game for casuals? If you want be good in game you need to spend some time.. Maybe we will make Albion like other games you login click click tell what character need to do logout and wait. And you get what you want.. Yea good idea make Albion like other browser games with timer. ” LP point only speed up progress for casuals they dont do the all work. Hardcore still be better and ve more pvp experience. Yes you are hardcore but w8 how hardcor…

• Remove LP

Quote from Szweedu: “Then why we need that LP system, we can have old LP system pff.. You don't know what you say. You'r casual i see..You dont see the point. ” Im semi hardcore player and see all the adventages and disadvantages of LP system. And the only point here is that some of the player want to use multiaccount to be better than others. Without LP is the same for hardcore and worse for casual. You dont see the point. All the players can use they points to speed up in the moment they want.