Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Interesting read about some things.

Proxzor - - Rants

stealing my screenshot

• Quote from Hannibal_Barca: “Who the fuck necroed this? ” cute-duckuresurescute-baby-of-duckscute-ducks.jpeg

• What to do?

Proxzor - - Forum Banter

I heard you like it in the ass, and that Fin helps you with this, can you confirm or deny?

• Quote from Darlantan: “Quote from Devious: “Quote from Darlantan: “ ” 2. I kind of disagree with the silver portion because having a healthy influx of silver helps smaller guilds and players setup islands and buy gear. The harder it is to get an income the less likely a guild will want to interact with the markets and will further feel the need to become self-sufficent. As an example, in my guild right now I have been doing way more PvE then gathering. Because of this I get decent silver income …

• Cant even post my whole reply ive written because of 'censored words' while there aren't any... GG SBI.

• If you look at the scenarios when these boots are mainly used with the shield skill, the skill is indeed extremely good, better than others. I myself have used these boots, and in open world I wouldn't think they were good, unless I wouldn't have to do a lot of running around, then this skill alone is the best choice. In hellgates and GvGs there isn't a lot of running around either, and thus the choice becomes very obvious. Not only is the cooldown to jump around fairly low, but if you compare i…

• Quote from Trade_Master: “Here, as the only large crafting/gathering guild (and likely the largest) i'll put in MY two cents. Gathering is fine. It's supposed to hurt. If you don't have a drive to be a miner GTFO and don't mine past T5, casuals. You want the best gear? You want the best resources? takes work. Sure you can farm silver super fast, but all the game's silver does you jack shit for good when no one can mine T8 resources cause they were busy grinding mobs. You can use T8 weapons great…

• Its like you copied all of my ten last posts and made your own thread about it :[ I agree fully, SBI seems to ignore me though. Guess we all have to make huge new threads about it...

• State of Gathering

Proxzor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ZaZii: “Quote from Seriously: “Do you have piles of 7.1, 7.2 and 8.1 and 8.2 refined resources not to mention piles of the 6.1 and 6.2 stuff? because my friends that hellgate do. ” What if I told you, HG loot was bugged and rewards 10x of what it should? Not 100% certain here, but that's what it looks like.. last beta it dropped like 12 of each resource as t6, 2 of each resource of t7 and a chance on 1 t8... not it looks like 10x of that. ” Now you're just assuming things, you should …

• State of Gathering

Quote from Carpazzo: “Flat Tiers FTW . Those .1 .2 .whatever, is no needed for the fun. It just added frustration when you die hahaha more over now i see these charts whit is insane gathering time required for a single Bow as example. ” It adds an extra element of growing inside a tier. Its not bad design, its just poorly done. At the one side it rewards the 'hardcore' players in a way by going out of their way to get all these rare materials. But if people are able to get these mats freely in a…

• Just remove the counter, having one is fucking stupid already. Hellgates should have the same rules as Black zones, and in black zones you can't see a counter either. This game is so casual friendly its embarrassing to even call it a sandbox still.

• State of Gathering

Quote from Korn: “Hi all, - the item value of gear dropped by mobs is around 0.5 silver per mob. Mob drops are crazy rare. Still, we are currently working on a solution were mob drops are player crafted. Details to follow. - essence drop rates are obviously misbalanced. This will be chhanged. All the best, Korn ” Crazy rare LOL, thats why the other day we had like 5 or 6 T6.1 items drop in a hellgate, yeah seems rare mate. It's a shame SBI never listens, they say they do, but always do quite the…

• Quote from Raithe: “The thing i just don't get is: Green (blue) or yellow pve is also safe and fast. Wtf are ppl afraid of? Even black zones arent bad atm. With gallop you can just ride by groups till you find an empty zone. ” You can't lose shit in yellow, thats why theres so many yellow warriors lately. Black zones are really fucking bad, because there isn't anyone there except for the occasional zerg trying to kill a lost gatherer. The game caters too much for the casual players, helps them o…

• Quote from Joshuan: “The first impressision is positive. they have improoved the game in so many aspekts. The biggest flaw i see rigth now is the balance of skills/weapons. However its clear that after such a huge update this is something they have to work on. What I m really happy with is the new map. So far I can only judge the royal continent. Its size is perfekt, the number and location of cities seems to be well planed and the distribution of mats during the first 1-4 days is very nicely so…

• Pretty much agree, most people also never will really gather stuff on the black zones, because the end game gathering resources require so much LP to get, that only real gatherers will go for it. The rest can easily be obtained in the royal zones and people have no real reason to venture out into the black zones. I suppose some areas it is somewhat easier to obtain, but it also requires territory to store it, and since the black zone city for the majority is further away than royal island cities…

• Would've liked to see the world bigger, with a few more cities in the black zones. So far the black zones are kinda meh, but its because the royal islands go too high up in tier. The cities are kinda meh in the black zones aswell, for most people its faster to go to the cities in the royal islands, I haven't really been to the black zone city in our continent, and we own half the island. Melee weapons definitely need more love, this caster zerg meta is kinda boring, only a few melee weapons are …

• Quote from Hannibal_Barca: “Great example of what happens when you dont play as 5 in a gvg ” I don't think Tea Party knows how to play this game at all.

• TLP vs Nilfgaard hellgate pvp

Proxzor - - Forum Banter

Quote from Eckhart: “I am after all... The most hated man in Albion Online, therefore by default making me the #1 Masterbaiter . ” I dont know man, Trinket is a jew.

• TLP vs Nilfgaard hellgate pvp

Proxzor - - Forum Banter

I blame trinket, for baiting me and the healer. He killed our own team I also got a video from it, but its just me and Hoagie running up to the fight and seeing our friends die because they're dumbasses. RIP, good fight though

• I dont even know why they made that tool a mod. He's known for being an asshole, but yeah the developers don't play their own game so how should they know LMAO.