Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 374.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• These changes are intended for the next content update. Since there is more time until these changes hit live, I want to try out various prototypes for completely new spells to spice up the variety in the meta, These spells may change quite a bit during the testing process. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, wh…

• Quote from tankme: “i tried to go for a speed cast on the wiz i created and and put all speed cast spells i found, but when using the the spells with the passive speed cast, i get 54% and not 64% like it should have been. did i have done something wrong ? or is it just cap ? ” Cast Speed buffs have a soft cap. Using this forumla: 1 - (1/(Sum[(1/(1-CDR)) -1] + 1)) Example: You have two buffs each giving 20% cast speed reduction. Then the calculation would look like this: =1-(1/(((1/(1-0.2)) -1)+(…

• Current changes are intended to go live with a patch early May. These Balance Changes are not finished and might change before the final version goes live. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily all complete. Just because a certain item is not ad…

• Quote from Bogul: “So I can - as a F2P account farm 10 LP daily + doing the challenge and getting the reward but not claiming it. And then, at some point a few months down the line pop premium once and claim all rewards from a few months ago? ” No, that's not possible. You can only claim rewards from past Adventurer Challenges if you also had premium active in the respective month of the past.

• Thanks for the report. Will be fixed, Outlaw Debuff will be removed on death. Cheers, Retro

• Hey, Healing Sickness is triggered if one target is healed by at least two different sources. Life Leeching abilities count also as healing. So if you are using some Life leeching ability, either by the passive or Bloodlust from the chest and you get healed by your friend, you will receive Healing Sickness. Cheers, Retro

• Current changes are intended to go live with the Patch on the 10th April. These Balance Changes are not finished and might change before the final version goes live. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily all complete. Just because a certain item…

• Quote from Cathair: “@Retroman hey thank you for the observation. I do believe it is possible. It probably means that there were more smaller variations of the same builds that outweighed combinations of the Wild Staff build. ” Oh, nevermind. yeah you are right. :p For some reason I assumed, you just take the highest entry for a build and sort out all the duplicate entries with different shoes. But yeah, of course, if you sum the duplicates up (which makes more sense) it is totally possible to h…

• Quote from baibiscuit: “Is fishing inside gathering? ” Fishing is not included in the gathering changes.

• Hey, unfortunatelly we won't have a big Combat Balance Patch with Oberon. Simply because it was so close to our last big Balance Patch and me being busy working on other tasks for the Oberon release. However there will be smaller combat balance adjustments with each upcoming patch. And as soon as I have the time I will start working on the next bigger combat balance patch, which will this time happen at some point after the content update. I will of course also follow the community feedback, so …

• This site is really getting better and better. Thanks a lot for all the effort you put into it. I also found a bug. On the meta page if you click on the ignore boots button the grouping of the builds doesn't work correctly. For instance if I choose the All Items options, a Wild Staff build showed up on #9, but if I then switch to 'ignore boots' there is no Wild Staff build in the top 10 anymore, which should not be possible. Anyway keep up the good work, the site is pretty amazing. Cheers, Retro

• Quote from Shaedeezy: “Will the learning points cost for specialization also increase with the new fame cost? ” Yes: - LP Requirement for Combat Base stays at 100% - LP Requirement for Combat Specialization is increased to 115% - LP Requirements for Gathering Base is reduced to 76.66666% - LP Requirements for Gathering Specializations is increased to 115% Quote from Piddle: “Are we going to see our current spec levels drop or are we getting grand fathered in? Asking for a friend. ” All players k…

• Quote from Kuzeo: “Is there a break down for the quicker gear unlocks ? Is the amount of fame for t8 being reduced or is T5, 6, 7 getting the level required reduced ? ” Combat Fame & Unlocks - All Mob Fame has been increased by 15% - Destiny Board - Combat Base nodes: Fame Requirements stay unchanged - Destiny Board - Combat Specialization nodes: Fame Requirements are increased by 15%. This means the main nodes get unlocked 15% faster, but the time to unlock the specializations stays unchanged. …

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Explosive Arrows (Bow) Capped the number of potential triggered effects at 25: each Rain of Arrows hit can now activate up to 5 Explosive Arrows, each of which can hit up to 5 targets ” Along with HP buff, from nowhere without any warning. Really? ” This change was made because the Rain of Arrows and Explosive Arrows combination was one of the most expensive spells in big fights. Meaning it is really stressed out our servers, causing lag for all …

• Quote from Cathair: “@Retroman Can I assume that the same formula is valid for the actual Energy bonus? (EnergyMax_Armor+BaseEnergy*energyshare_armor)*EnergyProgression^(ItemPower/100)-BaseEnergy*energyshare_armor ” Yes, that is correct. And the energyprogression="1.0918"

• This is the formula for health on Armor: (HitpointsMax_Armor+BaseHitpoints*hitpointsshare_armor)*HitpointsProgression^(ItemPower/100)-BaseHitpoints*hitpointsshare_armor HitpointsMax_Armor is a value that is on the armor itself. - HitpointsMax_Armor for regular fighting gear is 0 - HitpointsMax_Armor for regular gathering gear is 150 (hence why there hitpoints scale differently) Other values: - BaseHitpoints = 1000 (the hitpoints of your naked character) (This will soon be 1200) - hitpointsshare_…

• Hey, like Ricones posted above me. Thh hitpoints change means the whole hitpoint pool is increased by 20%. (everything scales with the base HP) We can change the wording for the final changelog to make it less misleading. Cheers, Retro EDIT: We can also adjust the way the Gallop Speed changes are displayed.

• Quote from Apotka: “Hello I would like to share a sentence For a long time, I’m really looking forward to when an animal as a reward for a test will be cargo, will be able to carry a heavy load! Dear developers, please come up with a heavy mount, massive and powerful (Sorry, I used google translator) ” As a small teaser: I guess our mount for the Adventurer Challenge in March might be something you are looking forward to... Cheers, Retro

• Hey, yeah we agree with you. So the stacks of nature Staffs, Cursed Staffs and Axes will be displayed in a similiar fashion in the next content update. Cheers, Retro

• Quote from gmatagmis: “"True" (Black Hands / Bear Paws) ignores resistances. "Direct" (Dual Swords / Siedgebow / Cursed Scull) ignores Focus Fire protection. Is it correct? ” Actually True Damage and Direct Damage are the same. I'll change the tooltips to use the same word for both cases. I think direct damage was refered to percentage based damage. i.e. deals 3% of the enemy's max health as direct damage. I'll change that to deals 3% of the enemy's max health as true damage, to avoid more confu…