Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Tuto][Linux] Have a working game !

Run.Run - - Bugs

Still, today game version (04.08.2018) displays the same message-box and hangs at 1% Reinstalling does not work Not like I really care, just shows game support. Including a proper library version in launcher is so hard, it seems...

Run.Run - - Bugs

Did all that, I have Steam installed, I did locate libSDL2-2.0.so.0 found one that is 64 bit version used by Steam inserted its path in launcher script added the game in Steam AND --- drum roll --- still got that ugly message box that "you need to apt-get install libSDL bla bla" Of course, game still hangs at 1% Launch from terminal with LD_PRELOAD= + game launcher gives the same results Errors in terminal are $ LD_PRELOAD=~/.steam/ubuntu12_64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0 ~/games/ao/Albion-Online $ libpng w…

Run.Run - - Bugs

Client was working fine some time around 17 jul 2018. Then, after some update, launcher starts with a message box ======================================== INFO For working Audio in Albion Online SDL2 is required, please install it with 'sudo apt-get install libsdl2-2.0-0' ======================================== while Libsdl2 is installed already ======================================== sudo apt-get install libsdl2-2.0-0 [sudo] password for : Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tre…

• Not really on "merc chest" topic, but bloodlust and retaliate need CLEAR VISUAL INDICATION, like Blade Mail in DotA2. Perhaps a 0.5 sec effect delay after visual.

• It is just my impression, or every offhand on test server was nerfed severely ?

• Look, for example, at this build (you will see it everywhere now, claws instead of wildfire staff) : His 1 v 2, 1 v 3 easy wins ? youtube.com/watch?v=AV-9WqDtiug Watch numbers healed, it is fun. Decide for yourself. 99% people openworld run this merc chest + hunter helm + soldier boots, and for a reason - this is absolutely out of balance.

• In short, BLOODLUST skill need some work. Removing proc from periodic damage, especially on poison potion, will work fine.

• 1) Implement it for weapon slot only 2) Make it instant cast to use in combat (make a button near food and potion, bind '3' by default) 3) Make the effect random, like 50% chance to increase item power by 100 50% chance to do nothing, just placing the feature on cooldown 4) Increase the chance to overcharge with item base TIER, like T3 - 0% chance to overcharge successfully T4 - 20% T5 - 40% T6 - 60% T7 - 80% T8 - 100% 4) Make the buff last around 10 min, not 30

• Quote from owensssss: “Its not. And it doesnt proc when the enemy recievs zero dmg. Read the thread for all the reasons its not OP. Go be wrong sonewhere else. ” bla bla bla "you are wrong because i think so" "i dont need figures or arguments" useless post counter incremented Just look around red zones, every second soloist uses merc chest. There are FEW items beside healing staves that can heal player in combat, and all of them have significantly less power than merc suit (when bloodlust is com…

• Returned to see open-world meta changed from assassin chest to mercenary. Almost everyone met was merc chest + hunters helm. Cant go wrong in 1 vs 1 = just spam your Q/W/E skills, if you get low hp use your retaliate, poison potion and bloodlust = enemy either kill himself trying to finish you, or will be forced to flee. Most other builds just can not heal themselves in combat, so they are at a huge disadvantage. In a 2018 videos about albion online world pvp you can see a player in plain T6.0 m…

• Because of double border from enchantment level and quality level, they interfere and make it look AWFUL.

• Currently there is no real reward to wear anything above T 4.1 in full-loot activities (NOT expedition spam or upcoming arena matches). Bonus is too small (comparing excellent T 4.1 versus good T 6.0 it is mere 60 item power difference). People are not rewarded enough for risking their T6 or T7 - actually, it feels like they are punished. No one is buying T6+ gear we craft (except one time purchase for activities where you can not loose it), there is no real incentive to train to T6-T7. I know, …

• Is the same works for animal breeding, like 2 babies when baby chance >100% ?

• Have you ever looted 2 seeds yourself ? I believe I saw a bug report that 2 seed is displayed in return window, but you only receive one in inventory !

• The problem is that it looks they balance items based on those tool-tip numbers ??? For example, one-handed weapon damage is 9% less, than two-handed weapon damage of the same line and item power. You can test it yourself. I remember when (in beta) one-handed damage was equal to two-handed, thus leaving them at disadvantage. OK, damage was reduced by 9%. Demon-line off-hand has this +9% extra damage, which can negate this damage reduction (at cost of demon artifact item, ha ha) but 9% "defense i…

• Cant reply to threads

Run.Run - - Bugs

Got this bug myself few days ago. forum only let me post small messages, like 1 line, but not more. Very same symptoms as of OP. OS is Ubuntu 16.04 and browser is Google Chrome. Finally decided, it happens when message get some bad spell check (red lined) words in it.

• Is crafting useless?

Run.Run - - Rants

I earn a lot of silver doing nothing, but crafting, but 1) I am well over T7 and close to T8 in my single item line 2) My focus efficiency and quality is around 3 times above a player with no skills (you need 9k focus to craft the item, I need just 3k, my crafted items are much better quality) 3) I buy resources low using buy orders (and sell excesses high) 4) I know what to craft to sell it with profit (really using simple excel table with resource prices, focused item costs and market demands)…

• CC Duration Is Balanced Wrong

Run.Run - - Bugs

Do not forget CC resistances on leather armor line, currently Assassin's Chest got the most of all 3, while it should get the least.

• The person who implements skill progress tracker and this "auto-spend LP" function should really find another job.

• (forum engine does not let me post anything but one-line posts. idk why)