Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 217.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pretty sure most won't tell their money making secrets and there are no quick ways to earning crazy silver/gold as a beginner. You'll have to take 1 step at a time. Albion provides many ways of making money once you learn how the game operates. You can make tons of money by: Gathering rare resources Fame Farming (getting drops) with a group by doing Random Dungeons Playing the markets (Market + Black Market) Working on farms/multiple islands Killing players in Red zones/Black zones The list goes…

• Quote from Karu: “My favorite part is the people who can only see pvp in an arena environment. Just because I enjoy the randomness of open world pvp doesn’t mean I like to kill outnumbered. I don’t like hellgates, it’s structured pvp, there’s no thrill in finding a group in the wild. I know exactly the terrain I’m going to fight on vs exactly 5 people, shit is boring to me win or lose. As others have said, if I want to fight in that situation, I will just play a moba. There is no agree to disagr…

• Quote from Erkas: “Hey everyone, It's been a couple of days playing Albion Online. My first introduction to Albion Online was through reading the numerous tutorials as I was waiting for it to download. I got excited about the game and decided that I'd give this game a go and bought premium for a month, so I'd have access to learning points. I was excited about all the weapons and gear I started trying out with my mind on what I'd like to spend the learning points on. I was mindful that the tutor…

• Agree with everything mentioned by @Auriden. Us brazilians are known for spending loads of money with games and with more payment options, SBI would definitely be the number one that would benefit from this. Fortunately for me, I have an international credit card that I used to buy AO few years ago and can use it if I decide to get premium.. This isn't the case for many brazilian players though. With the payment option boleto and/or national credit card purchases, many players here in Brazil wil…

• Welcome old man! Hehehe Jokes aside, welcome on board... I also did GW2 during years and after finding out about AO, it's all I play now since 2015 xD If you would like to join a very mature guild, check out Conflict (discord: discord.gg/cErbkS8) We have quite a few old people playing with us.. I've been in Conflict for over a year now and have found the community to be one of the best and more mature gaming communities out there. Any how, see you on the battle field. Good luck!

• Hello!

Immel - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from Catsplosion: “Hey, I'm Catsplosion. I played a few games of this nature when I was somewhat younger, RuneScape being one of my all time nostalgic memory games. I took notice of Albion when it was first announced, and now with finishing study I am looking forward to getting into the grind, PvP and seeing what the community within this game is like. See you in Albion. ” Hey @Catsplosion, welcome on board. If you enjoyed RS, pretty sure you will learn to enjoy Albion Online as well. Been…

• Recruitment is currently closed UNTIL Sunday but we're always recruiting so come be part of this great community with mature players! I've been in Conflict for a long time now (Should be about a year now or a little longer than that) after having moved from Organized Chaos and I can only say one thing: It's one of the best gaming communities that I've participated in while playing AO. For more info, please join our discord @ discord.gg/cErbkS8

• SBI can be very strict when it comes to inappropriate char names, threats, racism, homophobia or any other related topics so I suggest not being involved in any of those things otherwise you will probably not last long in the game. So how about trying to start with a decent name rather than something that can get you in trouble?

• Battleaxe or Cursed Staff

Immel - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from cyber5: “Hello, I'm a new player. I'm having a crisis (as I always do in mmos lol). I can't decide between maining the Battleaxe or Cursed staff. I love the mechanic of stacking something on an enemy and popping an ability to gain bonus damage/healing/etc. My main goal in this game is solo PvP (with expanding on group later) and solo PvE like randomized dungeons (with group later in the game). If there are any other weapons with that mechanic feel free to recommend it. Which one is cu…

• Probably has been mentioned many times by now but, an improvement I'd love to see would be: 1. Add some sort of island filter so I don't have to scroll through 50+ guild member's islands in order to find my alt's island etc. Apart from the main feature I'd like to see for AO (mentioned above), I would also: 2. I'd like to see some sort of game fix for people that constantly camp portals. Shit's annoying as hell and honestly, a terrible game mechanic. With F2P's launch, all I see how are shitty g…

• Quote from Abdou_dz_23: “i played most of the popular mmo's , and a whole bunch of non-popular chinese mmo's , i saw this game on a youtube ad and decided to give it a shot , i'm downloading it atm and i realllly hope it's not a boring grind/farm simulator , i'll probably one-trick whatever class that resembles your typical Bruiser / Warrior in other mmo's , i hope they have that here if not i'll go for the stealth-one-shot-assasin class ...so yea pretty Hyped ! ” This game is all about grinding…

• Thanks for letting us know @Eltharyon. Definitely great to see all these new players in AO, cheers!

• On with the rollback! The longer SBI takes, the bigger the damage will be.

• I kinda agree with the rest.. A rollback would probably be the best solution to this chaos, even if it takes a whole day to fix. People that abused the system are constantly "laundering money" by buying items such as tomes, etc and affecting the market prices. This is pretty severe imho. Aside from that, those that bought gold literally worth nothing, is at some point taking advantage over other players who weren't able to get on during the time the gold prices tanked, etc. That's literally year…

• Quote from Calesvol: “Quote from Immel: “Nty, I'll continue to stick to Mercia and my nice BZ RDs. ” Dudeface, this post wasn't for you. It's specifically for people running T6-7 redzone dungeons. Like, literally prefaced that in the first 2 sentences... Quote from Calesvol: “Like, for reals, if you are doing T6-7 redzone random dungeons, why are you still hanging out and forming groups in Caerleon? If you're going out to the blackzone, okay, then that makes sense. ” ” Isn't for me, how so? I ru…

• Kkkkkkkkkkkkk.. Mano, roda seria run em ingles xD Enfim, se roda em Iphone e Ipad, provavelmente rodará no seu PC porém, talvez não no grafico no máximo. Qualquer coisa coloca as configurações no mínimo ou no que for necessário pra rodar no seu PC. Boa sorte.

• Nty, I'll continue to stick to Mercia and my nice BZ RDs.

• I use the great axe quite often to PvE and sometimes for PvP and recently got it to 100 spec. I really enjoy it but getting interrupted every single time when starting the spin ability, is quite demoralizing. Would be nice indeed to get some sort of CC immunity as it is really easy to interrupt the spin as it currently is at.

• Love the goochie stuff, thanks SBI

• Are They Cheap? Or Just Really Dumb?

Immel - - Rants

Cheap? Possibly.. Hell I paid $100 in 2015 for the game and yet I still think it was well worth the investment (Been enjoying the game ever since and it sure as hell paid for my happiness during these past few years).