Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cześć wszystkim! Percival - siódma popremierowa aktualizacja zawartości zostanie wprowadzona 10 lipca! A w niej m.in. Solowe Losowe Lochy, różnorodne możliwości personalizacji i ozdób dla postaci i wierzchowców, ulepszenia banków osobistych, nowe moby i umiejętności, rozszerzone próbne Kryształowe GvG i bitwy miejskie i znacznie więcej. Strona aktualizacji znajduje się tutaj. 4uJiFXZ.jpg Oficjalne ogłoszenie znajduje się tutaj oraz w temacie The Percival Update Arrives July 10! ~ Dagother

• Hey guys, not sure what's the problem but it works for me, you might try using the repair/reinstall option in launcher or delete staging folder in installation folder.

• Test server was just updated with patch #8: Testserver Patch Notes - Oberon Patch 9 and is not accessible for everyone.

• Should be fixed now, let us know if there's still any issue.

• Login from new device

Dagother - - Bugs

Should be fixed now, let us know if there's still any issue!

• Login from new device

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, devs are looking into it and I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information. I can only recommend you if you get the security code request for the device you already verified, you can simply Cancel the code request window and log in again - you might try a few times if it doesn't let you log in on first try.

• Quote from ElGranFoca: “I logged in and didn't receive the 3 premium days, nor the 7 premium days for playing with premium during the period, nor the rubber boots. Are you doing this gradually or what? Apologies for my bad English ” Yes, please have a look at the announcement in [July 12th] Delayed Compensation Rewards Currently there are still lots of accounts awaiting compensation but it should be all finished today (thursday).

• Quote from Ment0r: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Ment0r: “@Dagother Minęło już ponad 10 dni, coś odpisali? ” W tym tygodniu dodamy nowe działy. ” Minął kolejny tydzień, już łącznie 18 dni.Co stoi na przeszkodzie? a co z regulaminami? ” Dam znać jak dostanę odpowiedź.

• Giant horse has no speed boost

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Player112: “I am talking about the F-Key spell. It's supposed to give +40% speed boost. I was running along side another giant horse. I activated the spell, I got ahead by 1 horse length and stayed there. This is no way a 40% speed post ” Using any spells cancels gallop so if you had already gallop active it would cancel it and then apply the movement buff from active spell.

• Quote from X3PL: “Zalogowałem się dzisiaj i zrobiłem jak pisało wchodzę w zębatkę odbierz nagrody niestety chyba macie jakiś błąd bo nic nie ma do odebrania ” Dodalem informacje w ogłoszeniu - wszystkie transakcje związane z kompensatą: 3 dni premium, 7 dni premium oraz buty będą rozsyłane stopniowo w ciągu dnia.

• No premium

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from LostKonnor: “I have already activated my 3day premium (also I didn't get a 7day prem), but still in game I have only 1 day left from my 30day premium and no more. ” Please check [July 12th] Today's Patch and State of Compensations all the rewards will be rolled out during next hours., if you haven't received your rewards by tomorrow you should message support@albiononline.com

• Quote from FriendlyFoe: “We can't still log in to the staging server. Please update test server client side so we can log in and also take info form live server so we can test things out, so marketplace and items are there. Thanks! ” Hey, test server should be accessible some time this week but I don't have ETA at the moment - will post back when I get the info.

• Fishing bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from LadySimca: “The highest fps I could get is 11. ” It might be a problem with some fish then, have you tried lowering your video settings to get more FPS? Is it desktop or mobile app?

• Fishing bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from LadySimca: “Quote from Dagother: “You might try lowering your video settings, if you've got low FPS it's more difficult to get the input for minigame. ” My video settings are already the lowest they can go. ” What's your FPS when you're "fishing"? It shouldn't be a problem with 20+ FPS even with the most difficult of fish.

• Quote from Illepides: “Quote from Organized-Chaos: “While I appreciate the compensation, I believe that everyone was equally effected by the issues and once you start compensating players for things they will ask for & expect compensation for every little thing. ” All those who were (equally) affected will be equally compensated. Besides, not everyone was equally affected. I started playing with my first character just one day before the lags started, and I used the 3-day premium immediately. Mu…

• Fishing bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from LadySimca: “I accidentally put this in the wrong place, so reposting it here. I can't understand why I can't catch a t5 fish. I use a full t4 fishing set, t6 rod, t3 bait, and seaweed salad. I've tried in t5 and t6 zones. No matter how quickly I release and click again the fish goes all the way back to the start. I've been trying to catch one for over a week and am starting to think it's a bug. I also notice there isn't a speed increase between when i use a t4 and t6 rod. ” You might …

• Mała przypominajka - już jutro będzie można odebrać kompensatę oraz korzystać z fame boosta. Oficjalne ogłoszenie tutaj.

• Hey guys, the test server is currently unavailable, we don't have ETA when it will become accessible again but I will post back.

• I za każdym razem tak ma? Mi po zmienie hasła na stronie przychodzi email z linkiem i po otworzeniu jest tylko informacja, że hasło zostało zmienione i można się zalogować. Radziłbym koledze skontaktować się z supportem: support@albiononline.com

• @Jumiko a kolega do czego próbuje odzyskać hasło? Bo to nie wygląda na stronę albiononline.com