Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DuendeBrek: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Mytherceria: “( ... ) are currently in the backlog ( ... ) ” Please use sparingly. This phrase and its variations are known to cause PTSD in the community. ” Most true thing I saw on this forum from a long time Saying that something is in "backlog" is like saying something will be added in like 1/2 years, soooo ” The underlying problem is that Albion being such a vast game with lots of different activities means that not only are there always…

• Vanity & Customization

Korn - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Ravenar: “I could link several different points but this is the hughestiest: ( I am lazy ) Vanity & Customization ” Hey there, I hope I understand your point correctly, let me know if I am wrong. You are concerned that when, for example, the spectral wolf is changed to a skin, then you cannot ride it on its own anymore as you would need a normal direwolf as well. So the downside is that you'd need to get a normal direwolf to compensate for this. However, the upside is that the value o…

• Vanity & Customization

Korn - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Ravenar: “So, I repeat. Easy fix would be not to transform mounts automatically to tokens. But instead, players can choose to make the switch if they want. ” That would indeed be a way to address this issue. However, from a development point of view, we'd absolutely want to avoid this as it creates a possibly permanent edge case / legacy issue with the way mounts are handled. There is a very high chance that every time we make changes / adjustments / improvements to the mount system g…

• Please see the recent update here.

• Quote from Aesop: “Is this good news? You've been working with your provider all this time, but neither of you realized you weren't under ddos attack? And after figuring it out, your best solution is to scrap everything and go someplace else? Did you not investigate your partners first? This isn't some bbs we donate to, who the hell is leading over there and why are they so unfamiliar with the internet and games and games on the internet? All subs should be gifted free premium until a solution i…

• Quote from Zigo: “You guys better be picking AWS or Cloud Flare or something like that. If you guys go with another cheap option, guess what, you're going to get DDoSed again. ” We have never gone for a cheap option and would never do so. Our current provider is a massive, universally known tech company. That we would encounter such issues there was a big shock to us. In general, it would also never make any commercial sense to try and save money on infrastructure in an MMORPG. The damage caused…

• The temporary workaround trick mentioned above has now been deployed. So far it seems to be working. It's too early to give the all clear yet. There is also the risk that issues will pop-up once we get closer to peak times and player numbers increase as the workaround could affect the overall performance of our set-up. In parallel, we are working with all we've got to implement the datacenter switch (as mentioned in the post above) asap.

• Quote from Palanthian: “Quote from Eltharyon: “It appears that we are not actually the target of the attacks, but instead the attacks are directed against our datacenter in general and we are “just” collateral damage. This explains why we’ve not received any threats or extortion demands. Instead, we seem to be caught in a larger crossfire that our partners are apparently unable to deal with. ” This is one of the craziest things I've ever read. After all this time, you weren't even aware of which…

• There are a few different ones, this one is a good overall intro: youtube.com/watch?v=tRk2VQ6bxVc

• Fix HG Respawn

Korn - - Feedback & Suggestions

It looks like there are still some issues with the respawns. We are looking into it.

• Quote from Lifestealer: “I don't understand the intended changes and the purpose it brings. If you (SBI) wants hell gates to be contested more AND also make it more accessible for everyone including PUGs that have different city locks, why not just make hell gates ONLY spawn in the Royal Continent? With that small change, city locks won't matter and the zone pool will be smaller. This will force players to stay in royal continent The only downside to this is that same guild/same alliance members…

• Hey there, it looks like there still might be an issue with hell gate spawns. We are looking into this right now.

• Quote from Cadabrass: “30min no respawn HG ” Hey there, for clarification: Hell Gates are not on a fixed spawn timer. Once the gatekeeper spawns, it will despawn after 30 minutes, which will then spawn a hell gate at random at another location. Now, what caused the issue with Hell Gates (that we fixed today) as that we turned of the despawn for the gatekeepers. Since gatekeepers in far away zones get killed more rarely, this caused them pile up in far away zones, meaning that no new gatekeepers …

• Fix HG Respawn

Korn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hey there, this will be fixed as soon as possible.

• Hey there, this was an error on our end and we'll fix this as soon as possible.

• Quote from MrVers: “Question to the administration. Monopolists play by the rules. Monopoly is a natural process, otherwise property ownership is not profitable. Monopoly as a clan or GVG group, only uses the economy as a weapon. Why do you oppress one group of players (monopolists) in favor of another (noobs)? ” We see it as our role to make sure that the in-game economy in Albion Online runs smoothly. If we spot major issues, we'll take action. It's quite the same in real life, where (almost?)…

• Quote from Saya: “Quote from Korn: “Here is a short explanation of the system: - People place bids with silver - The player with the highest bid* wins. However, the bid of the current owner of the plot counts double. - The effective price paid however is the second highest bid plus 1 silver - If the owner wins the bid, his silver is sunk by the system. - If somebody other than the owner wins, half of the amount paid goes to the previous owner as compensation, the other half is sunk by the system…

• Here is a short explanation of the system: - People place bids with silver - The player with the highest bid* wins. However, the bid of the current owner of the plot counts double. - The effective price paid however is the second highest bid plus 1 silver - If the owner wins the bid, his silver is sunk by the system. - If somebody other than the owner wins, half of the amount paid goes to the previous owner as compensation, the other half is sunk by the system. - The silver invested into failing…

• Quote from Zbrkesbris: “The problem with artificial limitations per group of people is that they are easily circumvented by creating several allied groups. A limit of 100? Just fill zone with 3 full groups. Communications happen outside the game anyway so its just minor inconvenience. ” That's indeed the reason why we are quite sure that such a measure would not work in practice. We will be introducing a revised cluster queue in the near future though. The feature is designed such that it will n…

• Quote from Kistark: “Quote from Blatta: “Quote from Kistark: “if my total bid is 10m and the second highest is 8m. will i get back the 2m or all 10m will be gone? ” From my understanding the winning bid in this scenario is 8.000.001, so you would get back 1.999.999 silver. ” yea gonna need a confirmation from the devs for that so when shiet happen i can file a complain. ” Confirmed.