Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 518.

• Quote from Lockemup: “these abilities cant be reflected, there are a few similar abilities that are the same. ” stop he might not have read the ability spell description that he tried to reflect xD Some spells are immune to reflect (brimstone, wailing bow E's for example in zvz context)

• Quote from SalvorUwU: “Do we already know the numbers of the elite levels? How much fame do they cost, How much do they increase the IP, etc.? ” ip is probably the same as current progression. probably hope it takes more time to get from 100 to 120 than 0 to 100 (the goal is to reduce the ip gap which could happen if it is grindy enough).

• you don't use to sell the refined hide, you craft with it. and if you don't, you refine more than one resource. By refining and after crafting to fill the books which you give to the laborers which brings back even more mats to craft more, that just makes the profit margins 10-40% higher minimum per item crafted before taking quality into account.

• Spider Points bug?

Deathskills - - Bugs

This was encountered by another group on Daemonium Keep. Seems like it might occur only on maps that do not have territories on them.

• Just make it a Bee skin

• Maps Cloused

Deathskills - - Feedback & Suggestions

maps are getting a major rework next season basically since it is focused to overhaul the Open World content to help with the balancing of some of the new changes and the HQ coming to the game. You can learn more about it in the most recent devtalk youtube.com/watch?v=b8Zdy9AFSic

• Faction mounts

you can use all faction mount while in any faction. only the W spell is locked to when being with the right faction since it is supposed to be the reward for being a member of said faction. so does not make sense that a FS player can use the special "unique" ability of the Martlock Ram while being Martlock enemy. And i disagree on the balancing imo. Elite bear and Elite Boar are the 2 best for combat. Elite Bear is an amazing transport mount while being drastically cheaper than the t8 Bear and i…

• IP and Rewards

Quote from Akhenaden: “I haven't read anything about it, but I suggest points rewards during the bandit heist be proportional to the IP of the players. ” already sorta exist. the higher your ip in the party, you get a little bit more point. the higher your rank, you get more points (obviously). and when you die with higher ip. you drop more points and if you are high ranking you drop more points to enemies too. play more and you'll notice those difference. really hard to see them easily since pe…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Putting aside its balance in Corrupted dungeons Cleric cowl is balanced around its long cooldown it is a get out of jail card against hard hitting spell and lockdown mechanics like one shots and chain stun comps one shot combo/mechanics generally has a cooldown of 30 seconds of course the down side is it being unable to take any action and being immobile on top of healing received reduction some may say it is an up side but in team fights you basically paint your sel…

• Quote from Tabor: “HO's have been a massive failure. SBI just needs to own up and delete them. Make Rests real cities and then people can choose to live in the Rests or Royal cities. This would bring competitive balance back to the BZ. Territory owners would still have some advantages in owned zones with ability to hide in owned territories but not also extra safety from HOs all over. ” see here is where i disagree, imo the mistake is allowing alliances to have more than 1ho and allowing anyone …

• Quote from Azaziel1997: “Quote from Midgard: “Its pretty straight forward ... you quoted it yourself in 11.9 ... account sharing is not allowed.,,,,,, Quote from Azaziel1997: “-11.9 The User agrees that he will under no circumstances login into the User Account of any other User. ” As for 11.6, and 11.1O, they both reiterate the fact that account sharing is not allowed, and also state that selling/transferring your account is not allowed. ” this doesnt make sense to me, why reiterete that accoun…

• technically account sharing is allowed. you just need to have support approve it first hand. I think this is the important part of the TOS since technically this could mean that people sharing the accounts to show the media on AOTV could get banned since they have to share accounts for work reasons to be able to provide appropriate video feed for the stream. Quote from Azaziel1997: “ -11.6 The Users are reminded to treat all access data and all data provided by us for the purpose of accessing th…

• Quote from Sindrias: “Casting reawaken (holy staff) dismisses mount and starts mount cooldown. I'd expect reawaken to work the same way as any other skill. If you press A to dismount, casting the spell should not dismiss the mount as long as you stay within the marked radius from the mount. Currently you can cast any other skill, but if you cast reawaken, the mount disappears and you need to wait for a few seconds long cooldown before you can start channeling your A to mount up. Is it an intende…

• Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so sad and true... If I don…

• Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so sad and true... If I don't bring an answer to my customer for 2 weeks, s…

• and that's why you use scholar robe with os xbow so you can do everything you need while the target is silenced. like others said, probably all due to the res pot drastically decreasing CC duration that the healer was silenced for such a short amount of time.

• Quote from Agrafka: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Agrafka: “Yes, its just for scam ” It isnt always. Already explained ... try reading. ” you can set access as private like in hideout, i assume. So bullshit. ” setting as private will deny the access from your associates and you'll have to fill again your associate list so you are the one lacking knowledge on this and not reading on top of it since i think Midgard explained it really well.

• Quote from Bohrum: “wasnt there an option to send a message to the guild on the mail? must be it ” it isn't, that is to send a mail to the officers/gm of the guild. as far as i know, there is no way for a guild master to reach out to all online and offline players of the guild. for online players, obviously, the answer is called guild chat but we all know that tons of people don't even read it.

• Quote from daklajakld: “Isn't Albion doing well enough even without streamers ? I agree that streaming help to draw awareness to Albion but as it stands, it gets enough awareness from other sources and the population is healthy. Not every game needs to be optimized for streamers imho and i fully agree that albion is not good to stream but i have no Problem with that. Also, drop in vievers and streamers is linked to new world obviously. If anyone just play albion because someone known is streamin…

• Quote from Syndic: “ Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Syndic: “There are people in Albion that have done far worse and far more serious then what you describe, you shouldn't really have any illusions about the community in Albion. ” You have been posting for a month now that he did nothing wrong, didn't deserve to be banned, and how SBI has been "unprofessional" because you buddy got banned. When people point out all the thing he has done to justify the ban, you ignore the facts and then post "othe…