Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 172.

• Quote from Syndic: “The belief of the people who championed this change is that you will continue to go out to gather into the BZ. ” This is so not going to happen though. Quote from j0ei: “Simple solution to all you gatherer's problems: LEARN PVP In the blackzone - it's the law of the jungle, you can't expect absolute safety since this game is all about "Risk vs Reward" You can either spend 10 years gathering in the yellow zone if you want to be completely protected by the game or You can spend…

• Quote from Nandoro: “Everyone is "dying", dota2, LOL.. etc. The only true is.. we are dying every min. So..... let's play ” LoL is dying and Riot knows it. Why do you think they started working on five different games and diverting their resources elsewhere. That game had its prime time. They announced that they are working on MMO on their 10th anniversary to keep people still interested and invested in their games. All champions are the same old boring stuff. Q W E R. OP on release, nerfed in t…

• Blue Army are OUT!

Apotosariel - - Forum Banter

Lack of competition indicates how easy it was to stay on top. It is a shameful thing to admit. Apparently, you don't need to be smart to be #1 in AO. Imagine how sad the largescale PvP part of the game is. People couldn't even be bothered to try.

• Is the game in such a bad state. I remember when I used to play it I was selling 1k T4 Hemp for 100k-150k iirc. Wasn't 1 T8.3 Cloth like 200k or something? There was also an event that boosted crafting so people bought more resources and it was even easier for me to be making millions from blue zone farming. I used them to craft the best T8.3 gear, play a little bit of HCE and ultimately quit the game because it offers little entertainment and engagement beyond griefing someone else. The 100% se…

• How are these words bothering you so much "repent or die"? You are going to die regardless so why should you repent, for what and to whom? Quote from Blenfjorn: “Sure. But if you see him a lot of his stuff comes off threatening. "Repent or die". He isn't talking about in game death, he is fearmongering on people trying to play a game. ” To me, his stuff comes off bizarre and crazy. You need to understand that the person's been through some deep religious shit to end up like that. He is a victim …

• Quote from Sponik: “says false things = ok says false things in order to hurt Albion =bad ” As long as people don't say anything false about the things you like, everything is fine. This is how my brain processes this information. Idk if it really is a bad thing that some people might not try Albion because of what the person in question has said about the game. His channel is not very popular. It is just common sense to not take rants seriously. Those people who were swayed by his words are not…

• Quote from Sponik: “I totally agree with you but I think that even if he says 1 false thing or does anything to hurt the game without a reason, he should be muted ” So people have to be perfect. No one has the right to be wrong. Do you know how many false things you have said and assumptions you've made throughout your whole life? If you know that what he is saying is false and you don't want misinformation to hurt your precision game what you have to is simple. Create your own youtube channel a…

• Quote from LeDruide: “ Kids, when you have 20 years of video games behind you, you are able to capture the essence of a game in just a few hours. So with 50 hours, I've had plenty of time to figure out that what goes wrong in Albion is the super repetitive brainless gameplay. Even if the game offers me 100 ways to do PvE and 100 ways to do PvP, if I get bored spamming my spells (spells with 2-3 seconds of cooldown I call it spamming) game is messy, whatever the dressing afterwards. But I fully u…

• Why you gankers kill people

Quote from Borbarad: “Real life is like albion online, but more hardcore. ” True. Quote from Borbarad: “The game also remembers your actions and progress from previous times you play the game and it affects your new character to a degree. ” Is this for a better user experience? So the game remembers your previous actions in order to better customize your next environment and make it so that you easily become what you wanted to from the very beginning. You will get to experience the events and me…

• Quote from Cumakay: “what am i gonna tell my friend who gave me lots so i could play? ” I sense some mental slavery here.

• Why you gankers kill people

Quote from Chaos_Breaker: “You can't respawn in real life. ” Are you sure? Did you try?

• Nice

• Fuck you albion

Apotosariel - - Rants

I think they robbed you of your sanity as well.

• Hewwo.

Apotosariel - - Introduce yourself!

Picking Star Guarding Soraka as an avatar is just wrong.

• @Rainphase You are a selfish man, aren't you? Keeping the secret of purchasable happiness only to yourself. Did your supplier run out of happiness to sell.

• Quote from Jacqora: “Quote from BackOFF: “A game, written mostly by one man: i.ibb.co/brWYQ59/Screenshot-from-2021-04-15-22-48-08.png A game, written by 130 000 000$ company: https://i.ibb.co/QYLSKwQ/Screenshot-from-2021-04-16-01-20-04.png That's all I have to say))) ” Everyone is entitled to their own opinions If Albion isn't your type game, than that's that. There's dozens of games out there to play (ask me how I know ). But please don't diss it just because it's not your thing, just move on a…

• Really

Quote from Jacqora: “Everyone just needs to CHILL. Take a break from the computer or phone, and go do something you like doing. ” I hope you are not talking to me.

• Quote from Rainphase: “Despite what people say Money can buy happiness, for how long is the question.. that really depends on the person. ” Tell me how. I want to buy some happiness. What is the average price? Do people sell it at a discount?

• Quote from Gimbo: “How have I not came across this genre sooner! Great recommendation, do you have any favourite Authors of the genre? ” I don't have one.