Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 130.

• Quote from Midgard: “Sort your font out!! ” Is it fine now ?

• Quote from Timur02: “Quote from MrDaS: “Quote from Timur02: “Quote from Happytr33z: “Quote from UNFM: “stop barking about balance.. swords are fine. ” lul, show me any top Crystal team with a sword, any top Corrupted players with swords, any top anything with swords. They are not fine, they aren't bottom-of-the-barrel shit tier like Forgehammers but they need some help for sure. ” At least hammer players can use grovekeeper in zvz and it is not replaceable as any sword is.For example:bridled fur…

• Hello my dear Albion players, I am a tiny tiny content creator in Albion and there is some real good machinimas (short scenarised movies made with a videogame) to make with it even if there is some shitty thing like HUD is not totally hideable or zoom is not important enough. So right now I am working on the history of a machinima that require some people for acting, the major part of the video will be some non-lethal faction warfare (FOR BRIDGEWATCH) with some extra scenes. I will record but ma…

• Hello SBI I know this is possible because you make really good videos out of Albion but could you have these two simples features that would help all content creators on this game : Make an Hide HUD option button, that is keybindable. Allow us to zoom more on our character, keep the exact same type of zoom that work actually (come closer to the character and closer to the ground at same time) but with a better range. It would be awesome to have a close a face view of our character that allow us …

• Buff Bear PAWS

TeckTeck - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Gacox: “I think currently bear paws would have to have an invulnerability on E, Since this is very easy to fail and there are many ways to counteract it. The cloth helmets with the push, any ability of the qs, the W of the daggers, wall of wind among others. If the bear paws lose the E which is too easy to lose, they are worthless and are totally useless. I think they should give it an invulnerability in which yes or yes, hit where it was marked, even if you miss by mistake, but they …

• Quote from decand: “I think albion's philosophy for battlemounts are tanky force multipliers for callers or whales on 300 ping that still want to be a part of ZvZs. Either this would be strong and there's no reason not to take it, or useless and there's no reason to take it. So no. ” I think the way the devs see their game is always evolving dude, look at Faction Warfare. And if it was not clear I just say that the actual philosophy about battlemounts can evolve in two different kind of battlemo…

• The loot in corrupted is a joke

TeckTeck - - Rants

Quote from UNFM: “I love new players, they coming to FULL LOOT PVP GAME and barking about pve loot. get the fak out play mario ” Yeah let's remove all the PvE content of a Medieval Fantasy MMO Roleplay Game GENIUS

• Hello there, just some ideas about a new kind of gameplay that could fit well for Albion Online. Actually the battlemounts utility is reduced to BZ ZvZ fights and acts like big supports, so that's a kind of gameplay, let's put it somewhere and think about battlemounts in another way. Just think about huge cavalry charges and fight between mounted soldiers before the deadly fight on ground. I talk about a mount with some extra stats like mana, and actives skills. A kind of mount that just create …

TeckTeck - - Rants

Those who don't trust in Black Market just never show the HUGE difference for loot due to at what time you play

• Quote from The_Support_God: “abilities with cc inherently has less damage then their cc less counter part and also they wear plate so cc lasts much longer so people get their damage from demon cape and mob damage (corrupted dungeon) or allies "clap skills" the problem comes when multiple cc skill stack on each other which makes it feel like it lasts forever but it does not there is a diminishing return on cc but that only feels like it kicks in when you get hit by like 5 stuns in a row ” The bal…

• This is not a rant I really want a serious talk please on the whole CC mechanic. For me this is a precious and interesting mechanic that make fight complex and more intense than simply make damage and take heal. BTW this mechanic is the base of ganking and are a key element in a lot of builds but I really feel like there is some details that allow some abuse of CC and deserve some look from SBI. - IMO the STUN is the more OP, the duration should be calculated depending on the impact point and th…

TeckTeck - - Rants

Quote from Jerek: “You do realize loot is based on the player base crafting stuff and putting on the Black Market right? There isn't an unlimited amount of loot because the system doesn't create most of it out of thin air. I hear theme park MMOs have excellent legendary loot maybe you should try those out. If you played this game a few years ago you would have quit in a heart beat because there wasn't even any corrupted / random dungeons and there wasn't even any loot that dropped from mobs just…

• Quote from Timur02: “Please make some sword meta in one content instead of making them notbad/mediocre in all the contents, this is basically the state of swords right now, they aren’t particularly meta in any content so that is why they are not being used because there are better options. ” My dear swordloving friend, just think about a 2H Sword with a E that act like the regular bow E 1vs1 beast So much possibilities to improve them...

• Once for all please just tell me where I fucking writed that swords are fine ? I just say and will keep saying that they are my favorite weapon, you know the weapon that I get the more fun out of my play time, that's why I am a sword main player, because I just fucking enjoy it. Just please read again what I writed before, you'll understand that I say swords are actually fine IF WE ONLY TALK ABOUT DAMAGES, they don't need a fix about damages. But they are actually shitty in PvP because they are …

• Quote from Saabotage: “Um a Chimera is a blend of more then one animal... where is the other heads? Asking for a friend. ” I remember the authentic Chimera (the antic greek one) as a mixed animal but definitely not a multiple head animal. The Chimera is a lion head monster that can spit fire like a dragon, with a giant horse body and a snake as tail. If I remember it well EDIT: Just forgot the goat head on the back my bad

• Bonjour, bonsoir à tous les francophones Je post ici pour faire un peu de publicité à mon projet de guilde, comprenez que c'est une annonce de recrutement mais pour une guilde qui n'est pas encore créée, je préfère avoir une petite équipe avant de la fonder. Le projet est simple : fonder une petite guilde familiale, basée sur l'entraide mutuelle et la bonne entente des membres comme moteur. Je vise 20 membres comme maximum. Je voudrais que la guilde se compose de membres de qualités, ce qui se r…

• It matter a bit because there is an IP cap that idk exactly how it works but it is not hard cap. You can see players IP move from 750 to 900 so that's not huge but this is still a noticeable difference

TeckTeck - - Rants

Can't say the opposite the PvE loot is now really low. It's still better now than before, we could get such a ton of silver from ratting CD when this was add to the game. That was ridiculous. Maybe they could add a feature on CD that make the dungeons more and more hard but with better loot (like dungeons maps) if you do many dungeons without going back to surface.

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from JeffrysUA: “Swords was not bad before they touched it. Why? ” That is the real question. ” Too much power ? I am not here since many years so I can't say.

• @Loucipher I was thinking about EVE Online. I think an old Warhammer MMO had this too but don't even remember the name sorry. In EVE the security status (1.0 to -1.0) of a map define a lot of mechanics on this map, and is modified by players actions. That change thing like police response time (deadly npc that kill PK in high sec map), the price and taxes of things, the quality of ressources on this map, etc... I am not sure about what make the sec level go up but things likes player kill or gri…