Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• a co zrobić gy nie umieją ich naprawić nawet jak się filmik wysyła? youtube.com/watch?v=OFor7xHVSsQ

• ale co wy chcecie naprawiać? jeżeli tutaj się nie da nic naprawić ? skille mi nie działają gra nie widzi kropli które zakładam w berdyszu bo zrobieniu specjalizacji jestem słabszy niż przed zrobienie. Chcecie dalej to prosze bardzo skrzynia która się świeci a nic w niej nie ma otwierasz a ona znika kolejny błąd w tej grze to uciekanie z czerwonych pól po co one są zrobione gdy sobie uciekasz z nich a gra i tak cię tam wciąga w nie chociaż jestem 1cm na ekranie od nich. Podnoszenie poziomu na wee…

• I stopped doing solo dungeons a long time ago because they are too easy for me. group dungeons, in specializations and t8.3 clothing I should do without any problem on blue and yellow maps and I can't do it because once it is possible to do it and once it is impossible.the blue dungeon I was doing was difficult at the beginning and at the very end there was an easy boss that I should struggle with and not kill him, I did it without any problem and I couldn't handle easy bosses,my dungeon walk lo…

• specializations

Groszek6 - - General Questions & Discussions

why normally I kill two magicians and one book and today I am not able to kill them only my life is declining as fast as if I had t6.1 and I am wearing t8.3.I will add that repairs in this game are the greatest stupidity they could think of because at this point I am losing 1m 300k with earnings on dungeons of 50k or 100k with active premium where players without premium earn from 200 to 300k more premium in this game no I will buy because it is not profitable

• specializations

I have specializations on weapons 700/700 and t8.3 and I am not able to do a blue dungeon?

• specializations

Why are the game specializations and clothing tiers if they don't do anything? why level of clothes were invented if they do not give anything too, they only increase the cost of repair and spoil the game and take away the urge to continue playing. I have specializations done and I am still not able to make a blue dungeon? why have I been tiring for over a year and doing specializations if they give me nothing ???

• Gdzie zglaszac bugi

Groszek6 - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

gdzie można zgłosić problem z bronią bo mam 3 krwawienia założone i rzut toporem nie ładuje mi życia a czasami nie zakłada mi krwawień rozdzierający obrót podobno na czacie macie pomagać rozwiązywać problemy

• czy jest jakaś szansa w tej grze aby każda aktualizacja nie dodawała błędów do tej gry? za niedługo to będzie gra w błędy???? ile mozna pisac pisać i cisza nic nie robią z tymi lagami a zwłaszcza to sztucznie podnoszenie poziomu trudności tylko na weekend to jest już przesada w tej grze

• Explain to me how is it possible that it beats mobs all over the castle and suddenly the last two mobs are so strong that I can't kill them? I killed the boss without a problem and the mobs are killing me, although I killed them the same before, I have the same food, nothing has changed and suddenly I can't kill the mobs. Apparently, here are people who did albiona let them explain why suddenly the level from where is raised ???? I will not forget about special raising the difficulty level on Fr…

• Quote from Aetelios: “I am not a ganker myself, but ganking and full loot PvP is NEEDED for the game. Ganking a lonely gatherer in a filled T5 ox with various materials, means a lot of the gathered stuff is going to be trashed, and in case the ox trashes, there is no way the ganker is going to transport the materials to any of the cities, meaning a good amount of items have been removed from the system. This is just a random example. If no items are removed, or drastically less, nothing is going…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Taladome: “I enjoy pvp just as much as the next person ” I seriously question that. Quote from Taladome: “but it should never be forced on anyone ” It isnt. Youre given a pop up with a choice when entering a pvp zone ... if you enter you give consent .. no one forced you. Quote from Taladome: “and it should always be fair. ” Thats simply an opinion. I disagree. Openworld pvp should be a dynamic, moving feast where numbers and advantages can change. If you want onl…

• Quote from Mitzi: “You're in the wrong game lol ” if for you pvp is called when 10 players attack 1 then it's fair? when I was recently collecting 2 hours of resources in the red zone and suddenly 2 players appear from nowhere because the game catches the lag and the image skips and they kill me because there was a visible difference in ping, is it fair in your opinion? that I am wasting 2 hours of time collecting and some two gówniarzy come and play gangster and kill me, that's great in your op…

• I have two prop[ositions that will definitely make the game better. when upgrading items, it would be fitting for the game to automatically show the number of runes, souls, relics needed. this will improve the game and not be boring because 6 hours of upgrading things and the 4 hours of counting the runes and souls you need is a bit boring, the ability to click to upgrade everything, not singly. the second improvement is the reduction of the time after knockout in the yellow zone from 3 minutes …

• Game Bugs

Groszek6 - - Bugs

Errors appear during the fight, e.g. 1. Red box is in a different place than it should be 2. Without standing the red box you get damage as if it was there. 3. every player is sees something different. my friend who I talk to TS told me that she ran away from the red field I could see that she was standing there so the game has to think about because either everyone has the same, or fob. 4. Incorporating mutton stew food gives you nothing but the opposite reduces damage instead of zooming. that'…

• Game Bugs

Groszek6 - - Rants

Game bugs, support this game does not have.the game has lags and hangs and when I write to support they send me back here will anyone help me with this or should I record bugs and put them in yt?

• Red Box Error

just died on black why? mobs chased me through half the map and the player who attacked me changed skills during the attack

• Red Box Error

Uciekam przed czerwonym polem, gdy moby wykorzystują umiejętność, np. Ogłuszenie, na ekranie widzę, że jestem daleko poza boiskiem i zgodnie z grą jestem w środku i ogłusza mnie. Jak to możliwe ??