Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

• Quote from cybron14: “So instead of whine and complain, i will try to up my escape game, i have followed the classic rules (keep atention to your surroundings, dont listen to anything in addition to albion ambiental sounds, as soon as you see orange/red run, etc) and tried the upper limit of gathering armor i can get (highest being T7 skinner set) and escape weapons (bloodletter, myst or scepter) and still im destroyed by 3 gankers (real gankers, crow/owl+swiftclaw+huskie;claws, frost, double bl…

• fame farming

Loholt - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from krazzer: “Ya well, let me ask again, what build does he need to overcome the energy, health sustain issues, in order to be able to do group dungeons solo. ” The build I use with Greataxe is scholar cow (for mana purposes), stalker jacket (more damage and faster clear), any leather shoes with CDR passive, thetford cape, poison (for bosses) and cabbage soup (for HP regen). You pretty much do T7 solo dgs in 5-10 minutes depending on IP and number of floors.

• Mastery is the general node, for example bows, swords, plate chest piece, leather shoes and so on. Specialization (called "spec" for short) is the specific weapon you're using (War Bow, Long Bow, Regular Bow, Wailing Bow and so on...). The mastery gives you access to better tier itens and new skills. The spec gives you a big IP boost for the gear you're using and a small IP boost for the whole gear class. wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Mastery wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Specializations Both these li…

• Please read this article, it'll probably answer all your questions: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Item_Power Now, about where to find your IP, simply press "I" to open your inventory, there'll be an arrow pointing to the left near your avatar, click it. Your IP will be the first number displayed, right above how many focus and learning points (LP) you have.

• Quando vc deixa itens em HOs e estes são destruídos, para que o jogador não perca os itens, eles são transferidos, após 30 dias, para a cidade mais próxima (Morgana, Arthur ou Merlin's Rest). Pra que vc recupere o item, é preciso pagar uma taxa pelo mesmo. Essa taxa é baseada no quanto o item custaria para ser transportado usando um teletransporte, ou seja, o valor leva em conta o tier do item e seu peso, fazendo com que alguns itens, principalmente recursos de coleta, acabem ficando muito mais …

• You don't. Royal Sigils are used to forge royal armor. Lvl 7 expeditions doesn't exist the way you're probably thinking. What exists are HCE (Hardcore Expeditions), which range from lvl 1-18 and the maps aren't forged, they are drops from mobs. You enter HCE in the same portal as normal expeditions, but in a different tab. You beed to have a map and a team of 5 players in order to enter. A link with a detailed explanation in case you want to know more: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Expeditions

• You can play however you want, make your own build, go with that and be happy, so, in short, yes, it is usable. However, you won't find many builds with crossbows + leather armor because to fame farm (aka getting as much XP in as little time) effectively cloth is recommended. You are right, you'll become a glass canon and your survivability will depend on you killing mobs before they kill you. Then you use a soup for HP regen so your life is full for the next pack of mobs and you keep on going. …

• Until you've acquired a better understanding of the various skills used for PvP, how to position yourself, which weapons to use, have a high spec or be able to "lose" your gear several times without hurting your economy, you better off not engaging anyone. You might perceive a build with 2,5k HP as "beatable", but it will probably be a kitting build or a glass cannon that'll make you either die a slow and agonizing death or die so fast you won't even know what happened. You can train yourself wa…

• The Underway

Loholt - - Beginner's Questions

1) Lymhurst -> Yew Wood -> Willow Wood -> Highbole Glen (Red Zone) -> Murkweald (RZ) -> Longtimber Glen (RZ) -> The Underway (RZ). It's an entrance in longtimber right in the middle of the map, above the HG portal. 2) No trick, all you have to do is move to a map that has an entrance to it, not really a dungeon as it's mostly a sewer from Caerleon. The maps with entrance to there are Caerleon itself, Longtimber Glen and Malag Crevasse (easier to enter from Fort Sterling), Deadvein Gully (easier …

• 1) It's calculated for both. Most skills have in their tooltip the terms "aganist creatures" and "aganist players". The effect is the same for both if it's not separated. 2) SBI analyzes what is being most used for the moment and what is not and either buff or nerf accordingly. Sometimes they'll actually listen to player feedback (like the Hallowfall nerf). 3) I'm not a healer, but I'd wager you're not supposed to be dealing damage. If the cast time was faster (or the CD lower) it'd cause the sk…

• Partindo do pressuposto que vc permaneceu os 65 dias mesmo a primeira coisa que vc precisa verificar é se a sua guilda ficou em uma posição que te permite ganhar uma montaria. Apenas classificações cristal (montaria T8), ouro (T7) ou prata (T6) te darão uma montaria. Caso tenha ficado em uma classificação bronze ou mais baixa, não ganhará nada. Segundo, precisa verificar suas mensagens dentro do jogo, pois os prêmios são recebidos por meio delas. Se vc é elegível para a premiação, vc recebeu uma…

• Quote from Shaka-N1: “@Loholt se você prestou bastante atenção nessa ultima msg que mandei você vai perceber o que eu disse, mas vou falar de novo pra ver se você entende, (Esse item/opção será voltado mais para aqueles players que que quer ir na Red ou Black para coletar apenas um recurso especifico), mas é claro que também é pra ajudar aqueles players que como eu disse ''Gosta de jogar sozinho, não quer jogar a parte PVP de jogo e quer jogar só para se divertir Você disse que usar a vestimenta…

• O herói sem nome forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f3251a3137cbfeb7ac8f24724 Em uma época muito distante Ao menos é isso que a lenda garante Existia um campeão com um imenso poder Apesar de seu nome ninguém mais saber forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f3251a3137cbfeb7ac8f24724 Ele era o líder dos arturianos Por causa dele a escuridão sofreu muitos danos Tendo a luz como sua principal guia Qualquer criatura demoníaca pela sua espada jazia forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f3251a3137cbfeb7ac8f24724 Mas até…

• Quote from Shaka-N1: “Queria saber se algum dia vocês levaram em consideração a possibilidade de deixar os coletores imunes a todas as zonas sejam (Amarelas, vermelhas e na black zone ). imagine só, um cara vai lá coletar passa de 4 a 6 horas coletando e vem alguém e mata ele e rouba tudo que ele coletou nessas horas que ele ficou lá, imagina o desanimo que a pessoa não vai ficar, então não seria mais (Saudável) para o próprio jogo imunizar apenas os coletores ?. vocês poderiam acrescentar ao jo…

• Hey, There's a specific set to minimize the trouble the boss gives you: - Cleric Cowl (activate it while you're burning to prevent part of the damage); - Cultist Robe (activate it to heal yourself so the healer won't be overwhelmed); - Royal Shoes (there is an invincibility frame that, if properly timed, can make you avoid the fire completely). If your only problem is the nuke itself, rest easy! You just have to stay apart from each other. He'll only use the AoE if there are two or more people c…

• Se vc já abriu o ticket, não tem o que fazer, é aguardar a resposta lá ou o status premium na conta. E, de preferência, não mande reiteradas mensagens ao suporte, pois o sistema deles é por fila, quando vc manda uma mensagem nova (antes de responderem a antiga), vc vai pro final da fila e daí demora ainda mais. Geralmente eles respondem a primeira mensagem em algumas horas.

• Quote from TADAsX: “Quote from CorneliusFudge: “What a disappointment, I'm so happy that a comic that took 5 minutes to create won runner up. What a joke. I won't be wasting my time next year, clearly the judges don't know what they're doing. ” TOTALLY AGREE ” It might feel unfair because you don't know what criteria was used to pick up the winners, but a contest is a contest, few would win, most would lose. The decision would never please 100% of the participants (unless they gave winner prize …

• Quote from Yiotoo: “Every post was too good!!! So everyone won the first prize! ” Guess no one here would argue aganist that! That result has my vote.

• You can invade (or be invaded) once for each CD. After that you have to finish your CD in order to invaded or be invaded again. You can only invade if you use the altar at the start of the dungeon, but you can always be invaded. Chances of being invaded are also higher if you use the altar, but as far as I know, there isn't any exact numbers.

• Yes, there are reasons, like different time zones for different countries to have a chance of owning and fighting over territory, making it difficult for a single guild to hold a lot of territories in the same place with different timezones (so it'd be very time consuming to attend every single defense), or even forcing alliances in order to be able to defend them. Just because you have a time preference in your play session doesn't mean everyone is the same. Imagine if all of the players in Alb…