Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hey, The wood site that is reported by the map marker in southwest part of Briar Hill is wrong because it is actually a hilltop site for quarrying sandstone and travertine. I listed this as a minor visual bug.

• Linux: Game not starting! :(

Iljushin - - Bugs

Quote from Luxmort: “Quote from Iljushin: “I have no idea what's going wrong. Albion just keeps coredumping no matter what I do. I'm using Arch Linux with everything up to date and the latest NVIDIA drivers as well I checked ld linkage and everything and even stepped through the coredump with gdb. I can't figure out why this is happening. The stuff that @Luxmort suggested has little effect on it. ” Men, if you are using NVIDIA card (I suppose that is a recent one -- least 5y) and you are using A…

• nsis

Iljushin - - Bugs

Well, the installer works for me at the very least on Windows. Try troubleshooting using the info on this page: link.

• Linux: Game not starting! :(

Iljushin - - Bugs

I have no idea what's going wrong. Albion just keeps coredumping no matter what I do. I'm using Arch Linux with everything up to date and the latest NVIDIA drivers as well I checked ld linkage and everything and even stepped through the coredump with gdb. I can't figure out why this is happening. The stuff that @Luxmort suggested has little effect on it.