Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 330.

• The main difference between Albion and Mir4, is that Albion do not allow players to trade. But both games are kind like P2W (or if you prefer P2Skip). But Mir4 is explorating very well the market and is exploding of players, what maybe Albion didn't see, or thought it would be too risky, like exploring fees between transactions in crypt currency in a safe way. Like you said, Mir4 is having issues with bots, and Albion would shiny in that aspect, since it is a PvP game. Albion should think carefu…

• Quote from Midgard: “Giving silver to a friend is fine. Hopefully its a real 'friend' and not self referral ... ” All indication I did are from real people. I have 3 indications, all real people, only one paid the premium and gave me skin. In the context real "friend", he could not be a closed friend, in this specific case, I meet him like a week ago in another game, and I can't guarantee that he will trade for real money, neither if he was a close friend I can guarantee that. And there would be…

• but I don't want to risk to be in a false positive.

• I referred a friend to play Albion. I am thinking to give him some silver to help him pay his premium and I get the mount. I know the Albion has problem with people trading silver, so I avoid to do that. So what should I do? Open a ticked with the explanation of the situation? Or do not trade? ty.

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from CDEEKS: “Does not provide any advantages btw the players will still render on screen at same distance. ” 21:9 does provide advantages; you will see more on the sides, and you can click on the black areas anyway; you can inspect off-screen. ” the albion should have a button to select the nearest target, even out of screen, for inspect, or maybe implant a fog system like others games.

• 1° Suggestion: Auto Aim Shoot How it is now: You need to aim with mouse to use some skills like Magic Arrow(Warbow) and move the same time. Suggestion: Add one option to send the skill in the selected target enemy automatically, like in Albion Mobile Version. 2° Suggestion: Select the Target How it is now: You must click in target to select it. Suggestion: Add one button to auto select the nearest player or enemy. (it will help to inspect in corrupted dungeon). 3° Suggestion: Auto Run and Stand …

• I also have tendinitis, I already give up to get silver from floor, another thing that I dont do it get is runes and souls from loot, only if come something valuable.

• Option to invasion

Yiotoo - - Feedback & Suggestions

When activating shrine on CD, give us an option to invade only who already activate the shrine too! 1. Who don't want invade rats, activate this option. 2. Who want to invade rats, do not activate this option. 3. Rats will keep get invaded. This will keep corrupted dungeon as the way it are now, but it will give an option to the people who wants a fair fight without pursue rats. (since after this update we are unable to activate the shrine after some time to avoid rats)

• There will be in the next update Elite Levels that will rise the spec for 120 for each weapon. Some questions: 1) How much yellow credit of fame will be needed to level up from 100 to 120? 2) And how much silver will be needed? 3) Will the Elite Levels only be available for weapons or for armor, boots and helmet too? 4) If I kill mobs being level 100 in one weapon, will it rise without need to use yellow credit of fame plus silver?

• Quote from Midgard: “Fine but double the chance that an item will be destroyed at the end of the extended overcharge ” it is fair.

• If you already used 10 Siphoned Energy to Overcharge your gear, add a option to extend the to duration to more 30min. It could only be used once per overcharge. It must be more expensive than the initial 10 Siphoned Energy. eg: if 10 Siphoned Energy is 50k silver, the option to extend for more 30 min should be something like 100k or 200k silver.

• Quote from PewPew: “It’s because of the dog shit balance. The monthly “meta” is just trash balance just black hands and cursed skulls everywhere, either they do it on purpose to get people to dump money on tomes or their balance team is completely retarded. They must have so much win/loss and play rate data someone must be looking at that with 90% black hands like “yup, this is fine”. ” The more amount of build with "meta", more "degrees of freedom". A better balance will also gives you more bui…

• P9axB6U.png About: - IF both players don't damage each other for 45s all of these mobs will temporarily despawn. So, with this mechanic, it will still allow one guy to running in loop, without intend to fight? Just a question.

• I have been watching some streams like , professorpewpew, kygho, jocapk, and others. And they kind of got bored albion, by giving his feedback on stream, by not playing, playing less or playing or other games, and I kind of feel the same of them too. They usually do Hellgate or Corrupted dungeon. And I thought, why moba games are harder to get bored than those contents on Albion. If you get a moba game, you have a team of 5 people, you have early, mid and end game, there are many heroes balanced…

• Finally more level to farm!!! I Can come back to play Albion actively again

• Corrupted Dungeon 3x3

Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Yiotoo: “Quote from Malkalma: “Alright alright, now show me the law what says that you NEED TO HAVE group content for all kind of group sizes. ” You seems to be a guy who wants attention, so, I will give it to you, don't worry!There isn't law about that, but it would greatly improve the game! ” And you seem to be the guy who has an idea and does not care about to think about it, the effects or that atleast is it needed or not. You don't say anything how it would …

• Corrupted Dungeon 3x3

Quote from Malkalma: “Alright alright, now show me the law what says that you NEED TO HAVE group content for all kind of group sizes. ” You seems to be a guy who wants attention, so, I will give it to you, don't worry! There isn't law about that, but it would greatly improve the game!

• Corrupted Dungeon 3x3

Quote from Fikule: “Quote from Yiotoo: “Next question from you would be: How can 5x5 be a group if Albion Online is a Offline game... ” It's a perfectly reasonable question. Why do you consider 4 people doing two separate 2v2 hellgates to be a 4 person group? They aren't all doing content together. A 4 person hellgate would be 4v4. If you're suggesting that everyone in a group doesn't need to be actively playing together, then why wouldn't you also consider 3 people doing CDs to be a 3 person gr…

• Corrupted Dungeon 3x3

Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Yiotoo: “Quote from Malkalma: “Now tell me how 2x2 is group content while 1x1 is not while both % 2 == 0... ” You are obviously trolling in the forum. At least you are not offending, as you used to be.To be a group it needs to be in your team, adversary does not count as group for team member. ” How can you call 2x2 hellgate a group content while all 4 is not in the same group?... ” Next question from you would be: How can 5x5 be a group if Albion Online is a Off…

• Corrupted Dungeon 3x3

Quote from Malkalma: “Now tell me how 2x2 is group content while 1x1 is not while both % 2 == 0... ” You are obviously trolling in the forum. At least you are not offending, as you used to be. To be a group it needs to be in your team, adversary does not count as group for team member.