Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Kinggeo7: “The game is mainly PvP. So of course everything is about 1v1 5v5 and 20v20 100vs100BUT WHEN A WEAPON IS MAINLY FOR 1v1 LIKE WARBOW, WHISPER BOW i am expecting to Be good at 1v1 ! So of course i will test these weapons in 1v1 situations. Thats why Every Weapon tree Got ZvZ Weapons And 1v1 weapons Thats why i put the numbers for the 1v1 to explain why they need a change ” Then the changes you must suggest changes regarding the specific "weapon" in the tree f…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Kinggeo7: “I agree they are not the same game...but the share the same spell cap. Anyway Albion is a game of mathematics. If you want a balance the weapons need to have the Damage . Everyone Speaks about Bow tree Mobility or the kite. When Most Of the weapons have Single Hand Weapons...Like Crossbows....Which the share the same Logic with the bow you need 2 hands to reload . Frost Weapons Have a W spell that blinks Every 20sec But they are one hand And they can Place…

• I was there when warbow Had stun I was there when halberd was on spear tree With the mobility of the direwolf i was there playing Vs Fus The very first warbow player in youtube and active on Betas . I was playing Warbow From the first beta. But Anyway I don't see any conclusion About Bows. Most of people Hate it and some love it. But we see Only nerfs and Not realistic Changes on spells...Like the 5 dmg buff on the Whispering while Having -20% defences are normal for a Weapon that it need Stand …

• I agree they are not the same game...but the share the same spell cap. Anyway Albion is a game of mathematics. If you want a balance the weapons need to have the Damage . Everyone Speaks about Bow tree Mobility or the kite. When Most Of the weapons have Single Hand Weapons...Like Crossbows....Which the share the same Logic with the bow you need 2 hands to reload . Frost Weapons Have a W spell that blinks Every 20sec But they are one hand And they can Place a Off hand of Hornet to get A -17% cool…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Probably we all agree in that royal boots is one of the most, if not the, most underwhelming armor in the game It is just bad, it has an intresting concept, but it simply doesnt works March to a ground target destination. While marching, you stack up resistances and movement speed. Each stack reduces incoming damage by 1.961%, and increases movement speed by 6%, for 8s. (Max 10 stacks)The effect is only activated if you reach your destination without interruption. * Energy …

• Quote from UNFM: “Quote from j0ei: “More uptime will allow the player to play MORE offensively instead of purely "defensive" and keep-away. ” can u kite offensively ? non sensestill disagree, bows need 50% less dmg with auto attacks and less stand time, after this you can take spells for rework. have u even do math with that 16m 2second or you want it without math ? cuz u can with full cdr make like 1,2sec cd with 2 sec base cd. it will be Q,Q,Q,Q,Q,Q,Q like machine gun in my opinion bows should…

• Bows, why bows!?

Kinggeo7 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

bow required 0 skill but deathgiver are full of skill?? The only weapon that doesn't need a defence spell expect stealth and have the oneshot play...while bow have the lowest damage on the game the Lowest ! Even if i land 3 deadly shot is like one Q of the crossbow...play something first then speak...i am playing Axes,Bow. ,Daggers...

• Qarterstaff

Kinggeo7 - - General Questions & Discussions

When crustals are broke should give at least 4000 infamy to the one that stayed

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Kinggeo7: “Quote from j0ei: “How is it that you simply can't understand that "Melee" weapons have been given "MOBILITY" so that engagements between melees and ranged can be balanced to the point where melee has a chance to not get kited 24/7 by ranged classes that have both mobility and crowdcontrol?Do you really think if you NERF the Qs it will make a more balanced gameplay? You may need to re-think your balancing opinions specially if you don't know what you're tal…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Kinggeo7: “j0ei Can you read?? I said ALMOST ALL Q OD MELEE WEAPONS NEED NERF LIKE SWORDS LIKE DAGGERS LIKE QS Specially the QS and DAGGERS i am playing Daggers and trust me i know they are broken for High Mobility Thats why when i gather i play Bloodlatter + horn But anyone it seems that you can read properly and i never said nerf Frost Weapons i just say that 1 spell that adds MS like the Blink of the Frost made the weapon Viable<--------------------READ THIS ” How…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Borbarad: “Multishot needs nerf, and more than that. To have CC along with massive aoe damage - who thought that was a good idea ? if there is CC, the damage shouldn´t be high, duh. Either way, what is with all these brain dead bow players ? It´s like they live in a different plane of existence, it´s actually rather interesting. ” They could probably just reduce the Deadly shot cooldown from 3 seconds down to 2 seconds and that would probably be of high value to the …

• j0ei Can you read?? I said ALMOST ALL Q OD MELEE WEAPONS NEED NERF LIKE SWORDS LIKE DAGGERS LIKE QS Specially the QS and DAGGERS i am playing Daggers and trust me i know they are broken for High Mobility Thats why when i gather i play Bloodlatter + horn But anyone it seems that you can read properly and i never said nerf Frost Weapons i just say that 1 spell that adds MS like the Blink of the Frost made the weapon Viable<--------------------READ THIS

• j0ei By change the mobility of same weapons can change not only in 1v1 but also in small scale pvp or ZvZ but Also there The Melee Weapons Change the spells to Damage Spells not to MS spells because The ZvZ is about Damage Mostly. So what i am Saying wouldn't change the Meta on smallscale PvP or ZvZ but it will On 1v1. One Example... The Frost Weapon had 0 MS SPELLS By adding the W that can Blink it became Viable + Q that can slow But After Adding to The Most melee Weapons a Q that can provide M…

• The Whole Problem Of the Albion is the most OF the Melee Weapons Have So much Mobility that they can Run from Any fight they want. Q Should have Movement Speed Only if You Hit Players 2 Q of Daggers=One Frost Shot Q of QS HAVE for 5 sec 30% ms=SPEED ARROW FOR 5sec 20% MY OPINION YEAP MULTISHOT NEEDS NERF BUT ALSO ALMOST ALL Q OF MELEE NEED NERF The game Should Have Mechanic that IF you land Your E AT the right Time AS Range Should Be able to Hunt down Someone AND THAT SHOULD BE FOR ALL RANGE WEA…

• From the moment that they lower the cooldown for the reset out of combat and change the passive healing is a problem Is like plate in 1v1 can reset a fight and have a healer behind :D. Plate =HiGH ARMOR AND CC ,LOW DAMAGE LEATHER= MEDIUM ARMOR MEDIUM DMG MEDIUM CC CLOTH=HIGH DAMAGE LOW ARMOR, 0 CC for me it looks balance....but Health Regen should be equal to all Armors And Of course Plate and Leather Armor need total rework On the spells. Like Undead Plate that is useless,Only for Gank is Ok Wi…

• Also You can Remove the AutoHit slow from the bow and Add Auto hit Buff dmg for the enemy so it can kill you faster. xD No need To play Bow When you can play one hand curse that can Burst you in 8-10 Sec ... But Add more Nerfs to Bow...

• My opinion on this post as Beta player archer,is that warbow,longbow,whisper are way too weak.... lets put some facts 1)The multishot Needs A nerf is broken for the melee weapons that don't have E that Jumps or gives speed. 2)Bow tree Have the lowest Autohit Dmg and Spell Damage,I would prefer to have bigger CD on the E of the warbow then lower and Zero damage 3)Have ever think why bow KITE SO MUCH ?? well is because there is no way you can win by standing there and spam your skillshots and win …

• Thia are the main classes that need some buff,Hammers and maces can't be playable at 1v1 expect you spent money on too expensive gear so the armor do what the weapon can't. Bows the kite even the range builds if the want to win and from the 7 bows the 3 of them are for 1v1 and the 2 are turrets dps . Spears they have so low dmg on some Es like heroin spear and big CD ,they need some buff dmg and changes on the Ws spells. Arcane needs dmg and Good Q abilities If these changes where made on the we…

• how can i add the albion online to steam while i had bought it before Steam release?

• nah i don't care,math don't lie ,well time will tell the truth about the game, for 10 days u may see some ppl, but after that a wasteland. all big names have disappear from the game,and still wonder what is the problem ?