Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 218.

• Scout problem

Someky - - Beginner's Questions

If someone finds it fun to stand in one position for 2 hours scouting then it's their playstyle with their playtime. If it's an alt, then that's illegal. Can't stop others from "enjoying" a game so you can enjoy the game.

• What did you do to me? I can't stop thinking on it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Forum banter is thataway pal. Maybe your friend shouldn't have given this guy access to his shit. ” Well to be fair he was simply telling others to be careful of him. So he knows access shouldn't have been given. Now he's just warning others. It's a far cry from screeching or telling SBI to refund items or he leaves the game. Also if this @Albert507 is the AlbertoEvans then his reply has to be the gangest shit I've ever seen in this forum lol. He's still an asshol…

• Crafting involves this commodity called "focus" that is generated with premium subscriptions. using it to craft saves the crafters' material and improves the quality of the item crafted. Because of this, the price of items will be cheaper than the materials needed to craft it since technically the items were made with <60% of the required materials. High spec crafters can be able to craft more items from the same number of materials you might use to make 2. This is because crafting xp makes thei…

• Its more economic to use the regular axe in the early tiers. the bonus resources won't be worth the repair cost if you get knocked down since low tier wood from t5 downward is barely worth anything. Ava tools become worth it at later tiers (t7-t8) or if you're rich enough to afford using them in the late game since they can be useful in quickly leveling other gathering skill trees. But for now, regular tools and gathering gear will serve you just fine. I'll also add that you shouldn't try to cra…

• Nurse... Give these patients 700mg of Restacycline so they can chill out.

• And boy do I love the state.

• Dungeon Bosses

Hello APOCAN, YouTube videos can be a bit misleading sometimes especially when you see someone clearing a dungeon of a certain tier with gear of a lower tier. Armor and weapon have IP, Item power. A number value that gives you an idea of how strong that equipment is. This value will determine how much damage your weapon deals and how much hit damage you can tank. This IP value increases based on the item tier as well as your character's experience in using that weapon. That is your mastery and s…

• Manaual Recover Items

Quote from MobinRh: “The crafted items are not from the hideout or in the recovery items. First i recoverd some items from hideout and i can recover those item 28 days later. So then i went to royal city and crafted potion in the royal city and put them in sell order. When those item got sold and the silver which i should get did not add in my account. ” Oh... Well I don't think those events are related. You recovering items doesn't affect other aspects of the game. If an item you placed for sal…

• How about you honor referrals?

Someky - - Rants

"Just fork it over" lmao

• Disregard... I deleted this comment.

• Manaual Recover Items

You can recover the crafted items and sell them to the market and get silver from it. However it's never wise to do so. The cost of recovering each item is significant enough that you're always at a loss. That is, your profits will be canceled out by the recovery costs. Transporting them manually is still a must for crafting in hideouts

• Manaual Recover Items

By "crafted items" do you mean items you crafted in the hideout and now recovered back to the royal cities? Quote from MobinRh: “ not the recovery items but my crafted items do i get the silvers from selling those crafted items or do i not. ”

• Your name

Someky - - Small Talk

Also thanks mods for the move. Sorry for derailing the original post.

• No debería. ¿Dónde has pescado? ¿Obtienes pescado normal allí? [Google translate]

• Your name

Someky - - Small Talk

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Someky: “You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho. ” Dude, I've been so curious so many time before. Can you teach me to pronounce your name. Is it "so-mei-ki" or "som-ki", or sth else ?? ” Would you believe me if I told you I didn't know either? I like to imagine it's either So-meh-ki or som-ki but idk. Someone got lazy and joined some letters from my actual name together and slapped a "Y" at the end lol. I don't …

• 連線問題 A Internet the problem

Someky - - Bugs

Quote from CHOCOLATERH: “我遊戲每五分鐘重新連接一次我真的不知道該怎麼辦,我已經重新連接網路了......這問題讓我無法打RANK AND HCE OR PVP .... I WANT CRYING QAQ!! ” "My game reconnects every five minutes. I really don’t know what to do. I have reconnected to the Internet... This problem prevents me from playing."

• Works as intended bud. Start trashing them runes and treasures.

• Huh? If it's seaweed you're after it only can be fished when using fishing nodes. You won't get seaweed from bait fishing in clear water sources. It's a change that was implemented last year or so to combat fishing bots and the resultant seaweed market surplus.

• Muisak Ability cost reduction

Someky - - Bugs

Quote from Thermal: “it says ability cost reduction from the word itself. ” Yes... And then gives it a negative. It's saying that it gives a reduction to ability cost reduction. Which translates to, it increases ability costs. What's a negative of a negative? A positive. I think they need to rework the tool tip tho. It confuses people a lot. And this isn't the first time someone has asked this.