Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 243.

• Daybreaker perhaps deserves another thread. Should be Shining at small scale but the concept of purging while an attack combo doesn't Match when You already have a CC chain avoiding defensives. So the weapon fails at concept and execution time cause there is no way to put your ass back at ZvZ seeing spear lack of mobility. If it could purge resist pots might have an spot but till then is a fail concept being an Avalonian weapon. SO what wey have filling these kind of miss concepts??? Tadaaaan...…

• Quote from pinto: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from pinto: “were we talking about pike/claymore compared to 1h spear or 1h spear compared to similar weapons(more focused on mobility on their E's) in other trees such as bloodletter and carving sword? u are the dumb one here spears are strong at every content, and it was also undisputable meta in HELLGATES and CRYSTAL LEAGUE. ” Boo-hoo, how about you make your own data set to prove your point better? If something was meta before it still doesn't…

• Well, mercenary full heal by Badon E doesn't deserve a Review? Tick damage is a great advantage using the jacket.

• Pinto is too dummy. Would go full AA build instead of brimstone at ZvZ

• Quote from Back.Off.Outlaw: “Good, that Trinity monkeys have) A short guide for those, who wanna start: SPACE IS HERE forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ad3f059fb0866f97bfa99f31a Trinity spear is a bugfix for those, who miskicked Q with crossbows a few months ago. Space is hard to misclick. Enjoy, girls) ” welcome to albion dumbest compensation: "Oh, spear OP AA at CD, lets nerf it. " But at same time: Open World content: No one uses spear as melee dps, furthermore no one uses Q2 at Open World conte…

• Quote from pinto: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from pinto: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Bro, If I had to compare it with multitarget weapon, would be the WORST MELEE WEAPON. I rather compare non artifact one handed melee weapon. ” why don't u make comparisons of 1h spear with dual sword, carving sword & bloodletter? (don't forget to consider the auto-attack dmg in the calculation aswell :D)does comparing 1h spear E with 1h dagger E makes any sense to u? ” LMAO.dual sword 3 stack AOE 888 DMG …

• Quote from pinto: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Bro, If I had to compare it with multitarget weapon, would be the WORST MELEE WEAPON. I rather compare non artifact one handed melee weapon. ” why don't u make comparisons of 1h spear with dual sword, carving sword & bloodletter? (don't forget to consider the auto-attack dmg in the calculation aswell :D)does comparing 1h spear E with 1h dagger E makes any sense to u? ” LMAO. dual sword 3 stack AOE 888 DMG 15 secs cd blodletter 1234 DMG when 40%life e…

• Bro, If I had to compare it with multitarget weapon, would be the WORST MELEE WEAPON. I rather compare non artifact one handed melee weapon.

• Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Quote from Heyayajajaja: “Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run. My new players in my guild will probably quit..... A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies. ” If you can't mass in your home hideout zone to kill gankers you shouldn't even be in that zone (do not deserve that zone) to begin with. ” The problem isn't the ganking, the problem is the balance. The risk is ok to…

• Quote from Schmellow: “Just play badons, warbows and maces, like all true pro gamers do lmao ” lmao. That way You become a pro to fast.

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Some calculations from another thread regarding Spirit Spear damage bonus nerf from 40% down to 32%: Now if it were me I'd compare not AA or Q damage, but rather damage in the whole weapon toolkit. I'll do a basic comparison between 2 weapons I would assume are the closest in their respective roles, yet are in different trees: Pike and Claymore with an IP of 1103 and 1104 respectively. Since …

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Some calculations from another thread regarding Spirit Spear damage bonus nerf from 40% down to 32%: Now if it were me I'd compare not AA or Q damage, but rather damage in the whole weapon toolkit. I'll do a basic comparison between 2 weapons I would assume are the closest in their respective roles, yet are in different trees: Pike and Claymore with an IP of 1103 and 1104 respectively. Since scaling with AA buffs is multiplicative (most complaints …

• bro, don´t spam my post.

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “de 40% a 32% seu nerf rígido. ok sem sustentar o dano agora, mas ver o dano E é uma merda estúpida; dano nível 6: Lança de 1 mão (3 pilhas): 762/20 segundos de recarga Espada de 1 mão (3 pilhas): 1052/12 segundos de recarga 1 machado de mão 446/10 segundos resfriamento Adaga de 1 mão: 190 de dano mágico por ataque normal / 20 segundos de recarga (adagas 1,7 de ataque por segundo) você mata uma árvore de armas com um nerf enorme e, além dis…

• from 40% to 32% its hard nerf. ok no sustain damage now but see E damage is stupid crap; tier 6 damage: 1 handed spear (3 stacks): 762 / 20 secs cooldown 1 handed sword (3 stacks): 1052 / 12 secs cooldown 1 handed axe 446 /10 secs cooldown 1 handed dagger: 190 magical damage per normal attack/20 secs cooldown (daggers 1.7 attack per second) you overkill a weapon tree by huge nerf and plus, you dont even mind what is going to happen. Do you even play your game or just watch CD to see what big thi…

• And they nerfed spear (COUNTER ) cause "high damage sustain" but there still is Mace 1200 damage (caerleon cape) Invulnerability on E, high mobility and 400+ life pool not OP because stun was nerfed a bit ... Lmao.

• I agree one handed spears (included heron, and daybreaker) need damage buff due low damage rotation.

• Lol Theres a "cast time" Hidden in animation Q1 no counting here. Thats why You play Kite Style, not bruiser Style against other melees. The hitbox is not Big enough to garantize charges at gvg, but no problem it's a skillshot. Q2 Yes, it's a problem at CD. No body plays a singlet Target skill at open World. Would be stupid.

• Quote from Back.Off.Outlaw: “Hi, Retroman! I've fought a bit today with your's awesome "balance". And that's what I've seen:forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ad3f059fb0866f97bfa99f31a 5 fights, 3 tomb-hammer. This thing has the same speed, like a bow with frost-shout, insane stan duration and not good damage, with cape, cawl. E cast-time is too low. When you play with 140ms ping, it looks like non-casting. It's even fun when you see a helm cast, but then it's gone, and you are stunned. I've checked…

• Quote from Back.Off.Outlaw: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “bro, why You write That here? This is about the problem of solo Target most spear tree is. ” Sorry. It's a bit out of topic, I understand.Emotions collecting over time. On trash-patch by another... I've been a bit tilted. But I wrote about your's issue too. Pike is the top target damage between spears. It breaks an enemy's skull by tones of damage on the E spell. Simple and effective. Good in 1v1. Trinity looks like a small sale orientated.…