Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 937.

• Hideout - one per guild only for the guild Level one 100 people can make home there Level two 200 You just can enter if made home there Done

• Horrible imbalance All 10 secs 5 secs + 50% AS + knockback Q + Mobility That is the death to everyone especially melee.. I have no clue what you smoking but i definitely want the same CD modifier make it all 8 secs..means 3 Q knockback in 8 secs 2 dash and almost all time +50% ASS Then you don't need any E any more it is already godlike P.S. if u keep editing it use strike through else my feedback looks strange ..as it no more matches your description

• Quote from The_Support_God: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…13561525e1f4148e50cbf7839 ” that is nonsense. Heal before hallowfall & blight buff was balanced Hard to kill - impossible to kill something unless retarded as zero mobility Then someone invented hallowfall and put mobility to heal ...and then the shit hits the fan

• Quote from ShawarmaExpress: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Guys... Lets keep it simple. Healers are supports. Supports make other people stronger. How in hell was a support stronger than a dps by itself? Things are way better now. Healers are still playable even with full heal, they just deal less damage or heal less depending on choice. ” But still, if I want to go through the world as with my sacred staff, how do I defend myself if my first damage with the first! It is decreased by 50%, it is true what…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Trial_hard: “The discussion comes to a valuable result which is: 1) soldier helm is crap 2) guardian is meh 3) reflect is nerved to hell 4) cleanse is not really usefull I would give cleanse and huge AOE Resi buff on a 12 secs CD I would give reflect an add like cleric chowl, can be used while silenced / stunned Or buff the reflect again.. ” cleanse can already be used while stunned, idk about silenced tho ” my friend cleanse works on all except "in the air" but …

• Quote from Back.Off.Revived: “Dear @Evas_Flarelight, some guys called me from Google. They asked you to calm down. Assured that they still have a lot of space on the server for new addresses. So, stop showing your limitless power. I'll try to be nice. Don't promise, but will try. Retroman, whats wrong with you? When will you learn to admit mistakes? Royal March is still dominating the shoe-meta in Corrupted Dungeons. The general playstyle of this item is good for the feature, because it is bette…

• Quote from jack12: “To Offer a Counter View, Bows are pretty well balanced. Regular Bow is still the most uncomfortable weapon to have your opponent on. in 5v5 or Small-Scale Open world you get shredded, even as Tank even through Resistance Potion.. you cant stay in Range for more than 4-5 Seconds. Longbow still the biggest on a clump of 5+ People. Wailing is fantastically easy to use, and deals decent Damage, if you get lucky or use it well it can be a True Force. Mistpiercer is Good Damage tha…

• The discussion comes to a valuable result which is: 1) soldier helm is crap 2) guardian is meh 3) reflect is nerved to hell 4) cleanse is not really usefull I would give cleanse and huge AOE Resi buff on a 12 secs CD I would give reflect an add like cleric chowl, can be used while silenced / stunned Or buff the reflect again..

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Kanra.zip: “damn its almost like they should've just banned healing Qs for cdgs huh ” Instead it's better to introduce 10 pointless mechanics and kill X amount of OW gameplay. don't you know that life has to be made harder not easier ” in fact it would have been so easy If one of the heal q is active damage output is just 50% That would have been the smart and easy solution to achieve the desired result and let the pve part and the smite thorns untouched But alas, …

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “IMO healers have gradually become the most bland part of albion. They take a step forward and then 5 steps back by the weapon having an identity and then the dev team removing or butchering something that was unique. 1h nature and great nature? They slaughtered thorns. Blight staff and Hallowfall, looked like great offensive weapons for dive comps or maintaining offensive pressure in a small scale fight changing the meta a bit....nope, completely gutted. Not to say that it w…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “After many failed attemps, retro is finally kicking the healing scum from CDs, and also they finally made sinapsis and are making better balance (last patch note was good overall and next one going well too, so far) Now that healers are out, and that mercenary jacket will stop being overpowered, can we remove the 20% healing penalty? The only healing item that could cause problems is 1h dagger, but that can be fixed by; know, changing dagger itself Cultist robe is slow, cha…

• Claws is not a pvp weapon needing heal If u Gank u won't use merc cause u X on 1 If u CD u won't claw. Claw is simply trash in pvp. E is u only real damage and every build has a CC or knockback or dash or whatever to avoid the E. Yes you right a full E is good for merc, but nobody in a situation where heal makes any sense allows a E

• For future Merc use: All kind of Xbow especially bolts will shine Normal bow will work GAxe might be really powerfull.. But Badon will be gone ... I can predict Badon artifacts going down in price

• Quote from Quagga: “I would see royal boots still with defense bonus but I would reduce their movement speed to normal RUN and add immune to root&slow for the whole duration. graveguards need a rework ” that would potentially work, but currently plan - nothing learned

• Shoes Royal March is still dominating the shoe-meta in Corrupted Dungeons. The general playstyle of this item is good for the feature, because it is better at chasing than at escaping, However it is also not healthy if it completely outshines every other shoe item in this content and limits build variety. Therefore we keep the strong chase potential but remove the additional combat buff in terms of resistances it provided. So the item is specialized only in it's strong chase ability and no extra…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “while i agree demon cape is on the strong side which enables one shot builds and even tanks to deal substantial damage with a 8.3 cape but without any form of cc build to go with the cape it is one of the weakest cape out there second only to heretic cape. Undead cape comes in close ever since the nerf but considering you could still attack during the invis makes it still decent i use it in my 8.3 1h mace set because there is no other cape that would go well with all…

• The outplay came by royal boots. You can run in unload AND get away While they on classic boots.. If they on royal boots, too u probably dead..

• There are some items in game, that shouldn't exist at all. Look at all the capes, none is as toxic as demon cape. None demands more counters than demon cape. Example: 1 shot dagger: Land one shadowedge W, hit u autoA, one stun from helmet & E. The entire combo is heavy, but demon cape makes it granted one shot unless u have cleric Chowl. Grail seeker & Tombhammer in plate. Hands down, plate should not be able to oneshot people. A tank should be a tank, low to medium damage but not capable of one…

• I don't want to promote faulty shit - Screen resolution is not the thing You are definitely bad at Google...

• 1) You have ONE free escape against duo 1 Shot builds. And that's definitely. Needed. But demon cape has a faster reset as cleric chowl and then it is free shoot 2) all stacking builds do full stack up, while you cleric chowl. Dot does full stack up while u in cleric chowl. Swords do full stack up while you in cleric chowl.. 3) healing benefits like hots are 50% reduced. It is ONE free out of jail on long CD and it is good it exist.