Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Who made the proposal? That person is a shortcut to destroying the Albion company. Moreover, because it is directly connected to money. On the first day of 10vs10 Hellgate, we was contacted 3 times, and for 6 hours, no contact was made. It just means that the only guild that goes around the 10vs10 Hellgate in Albion is our Helgator. Of course, the 5vs5 Hellgate is fun. This is because contact is possible and the strong and weak teams are mixed. But the 10vs10 Hellgate should be thought different…

• Hellgate Chests don't give pve fame

ssinmat - - Bugs

10v10 5v5 same thing. It is only marked but does not come in. The pve fame from the box does not rise.

• Yes.. absolutely agree... This New hellgate patch is failure.... ONLY 0.00001 Top Crystal-team users's contents Middle tier user's give up this new hellgate (Can not challange system) How much Corrupted dungeons's fame now?? How much New Hellgate dungeons's fame now?? PVP newbie or PVP middle class ARE puking 'GIVE UP' for new hellgate Reverse pyramid system Revere triangle system

• I am ssimat of hellgator guild master... we go only hellgate and PVP contents. We don't go PVE contents. Lastday Hellgate fame is same 8T party dungeon. I was able to grow while having fun. but now... hellgate was failure contents... only change to experinced user's contents. Our guild members are favorite hellgate with 100% real team(yellow&red). We never did rat :<.. becasue We are hellgator! We have pride of hellgate. We are guild of the most played hellgate in albion-online. Our guild is mos…

• Yes... New hellgate is failure patch... New Hellgate is contents of Top 0.0001%

• I am ssimat of hellgator guild master... we go only hellgate and PVP contents. We don't go PVE contents. Lastday Hellgate fame is same 8T party dungeon. I was able to grow while having fun. but now... hellgate was failure contents... only change to experinced user's contents. Our guild members are favorite hellgate with 100% real team(yellow&red). We never did rat :<.. becasue We are hellgator! We have pride of hellgate. We are guild of the most played hellgate in albion-online. Our guild is mos…

• I am ssimat of hellgator guild master... we go only hellgate and PVP contents. We don't go PVE contents. Hellgate fame is same 8T party dungeon. I was able to grow while having fun. but now... hellgate was puking contents... We are favorite hellgate with real team. We never did rat :<.. becasue We are hellgator! We have pride of hellgate. We are guild of the most played hellgate in albion-online. We are so strong. 60(HELLGATOR+DOKB) vs 400(poe+squard+Arch+IAAA) We Overwhelmingly win 2021-03-13!!…

• Re: Unity Version Upgrade with CTA

ssinmat - - Rants

I am ssimat of hellgator guild master... we go only hellgate and PVP contents. We don't go PVE contents. Lastday Hellgate fame is same 8T party dungeon. I was able to grow while having fun. but now... hellgate was failure contents... only change to experinced user's contents. Our guild members are favorite hellgate with 100% real team(yellow&red). We never did rat :<.. becasue We are hellgator! We have pride of hellgate. We are guild of the most played hellgate in albion-online. We are so strong…