Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 262.

• JediCraft ( @Jedi ~ a guild member) crashed during a GvG yesterday @ 2:00 UTC in Putrescent Sump We also had guild members report that 'quick equip' mass DC'ed them during a GvG on September 28 @ 3:00 UTC in Creag Beinn

• I like the idea of the stacks. Have the final dmg bonus also be dependent on armor. This could also make the arcane have substantial enough benefits to use light armor rather than the fairly consistent heavy build currently used.

• A variation of this is already coming out with the new Arcane weapon. It does not have the anti-zerg mechanics though. Check it out Here.

• Remove Meditate

The5thHorseman - - Feedback & Suggestions

Rather than make meditate a channel, have it reduce CD only on spells cast before it and not during the 1s window. Example: Current dagger combo: Q -> Meditate -> Q -> Q -> E In this, the 2 Q spell cast after the meditate are insta casts with no CD By changing it as described above, the combo would be the same but you could only use the meditate to get 1 extra Q The new combo would be: Q -> Q -> Mediate Q -> E The time to pull-off the combo would increase by ~2.5s There are of course other combo…

• I think that idea, @Hraderik, of there being a timer before the body could be looted by anyone but the killer/killers party would be interesting. It could work something like the following: - 5 man team is fighting a 15 man team - the 5 man team is wiped and drop nothing on their bodies (due to the size of the attacking force) - the 15 man team loses 4 people and they have to wait X amount of time for their allies bodies to drop loot (the loot after the timer runs out is very little because the …

• This is a great idea. Having less reward for zerging. I see on issue that you may already have the answer too. The scenario is as follow: - 5 man team is fighting a 15 man team - the 5 man team is wiped and drop nothing on their bodies - the 15 man team loses 4 people and most of their gear is ok - the 12 remaining guys pick up their allies loots, return to city, and can leave again for more zerging with little gear loss Same scenario - 5 man team is fighting a 15 man team - the 5 man team pushe…

• Changes to add skill and strategy would be great to see added. What do you think about the following: - Limit the party size to 12 (the size recommended for raid meaning nothing should require more) - City fights (20v20) have an auto-party feature with everyone in the roster - Add friendly fire to anyone not in party (including guild members and allies) This friendly fire would have to be fairly small (5-10% dmg) but should also include CC (reduced). Strategy to then fight as a team with any mor…

• @Gank I fully agree. I wound rather there be no execute. If you are killing someone in Red, you know what your doing. You cannot hid behind excuses like I didn't know I would kill him or didn't mean to. I think wipe the execute system and have revives get deads up.

• @Devious except when accidents happen and allies race in for the kill. Lol Also, they need the execute currently otherwise there would be no state at which revives would be possible.

• By get it reduced, do you mean cost less crafting focus? If so, increasing you specialization in crafting will reduce this. This is done by crafting the same item repeatedly or spending LP. As for the .2+ no requiring focus, I will have to check.

• I am looking to sell the following: 2x Necro Elixir ~ used to create Undead Horse PM here, in game, or through the official AO Discord channel ( to [MH] Embo ) Thanks.

• Quote from ashon: “That's very useful, thank you so much for all the info! A few more questions this brings to mind: Can you build "building territories" (the guild/alliance owned cities you mentioned) in any black zone? Or are there specific black zones that these can be built in? Is the difference between a warcamp and a siege camp: A warcamp lets you attack territories in a 5v5 battle, a siegecamp lets you attack cities in a 20v20 battle? In the black zones I sometimes see outlined areas in r…

• Quote from ashon: “My guild and I are starting to work our way out into black zones, but we haven't found any real resources explaining how everything works. For example, some questions we have that remain unanswered are: - How do you go about attacking pre-owned territory? - How can you easily tell if territory is currently held? - How do the cities work? Do guilds own them like a guild island? - If we own a city and started a guild island there, and then lost the city, what happens to the guil…

• UDL (with Exodia) got some great PvP last night. Lots of great action. youtube.com/watch?v=AUTlylPxZ4U

• Castle fights

The5thHorseman - - Beginner's Questions

Sack -> Yes Destroy -> No You can claim them for yourself and the advantage over GvG's is that a castle is not scheduled. You can just go for it with as many people as you want.

• Quote from Devious: “If you craft a higher quality mount go ahead and keep it but if you are strapped for cash do not waste your time buying mounts of higher quality. It is not even worth it to pay 10% more money for a legendary quality mount. Go to this Power Point LInk Below and look on pages 8-10 to see information on the stats of mounts at each tier and to learn what actually changes when they are of a higher quality. (Do not confuse quality with Tier they are two different things) onedrive.…

• Quote from Proxzor: “Quote from The5thHorseman: “I agree with @Vortech that report is meant for entertainment only. We [Exodia] had some great fights against [Rival] though in reality, it was mostly [LoD] vs [Aegis] for GvG's. Each team had better days and [Aegis]'s 3 wins in 1 night was an excellent showing (and an interesting comp with 3 claymores), no one will deny that. The most recent encounter was a win for [LoD] and before that, a no show by [LoD] ~ what can you do when you have 3 - 9 GvG…

• I agree with @Vortech that report is meant for entertainment only. We [Exodia] had some great fights against [Rival] though in reality, it was mostly [LoD] vs [Aegis] for GvG's. Each team had better days and [Aegis]'s 3 wins in 1 night was an excellent showing (and an interesting comp with 3 claymores), no one will deny that. The most recent encounter was a win for [LoD] and before that, a no show by [LoD] ~ what can you do when you have 3 - 9 GvG's a night (for [Exodia]) : xZAa3lp.jpg Overall, …

• I agree that some changes are needed but the mace's already have 3 Q spells and 5 W spells. I think on an adjustment to the ability unlock levels (you comment #3) is needed to balance the weapon. Pull Area on the mace is unlocked at T8... I also like your idea of making the stalling slam useful. Increase the mana silence to 4-5 seconds and decrease that damage slightly so that the mace gets another utility spell.

• Sadly, it has little to no use anywhere. Maybe in the first city you come to on the first day but there is no use beyond that.