Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• anger from the arch player

Jerek - - Forum Banter

Quote from Kassty: “Quote from Quicksilver88: “screw off arch bastard, a albion without arch is a better albion ” sure 16000 players delete this game and let's see how much money sources SBI gonna lose ” Actually SBI would save money on server costs not having 16 000 morons taking up much needed bandwidth.

• anger from the arch player

Jerek - - Forum Banter

This is hilarious coming from an ARCH player... ARCH is known for literally chasing 1 gatherer through multiple zones with 20+ people. What about diving a dungeon group of 5 with 20 players or more? Now look who's crying that your BS zerg tactics are finally getting shoved back up your ass. Good riddance, I hope you all quit. Albion just had a mobile launch and each new player can basically replace every single ARCH member and then some and still be fine. The only thing people will miss is the m…

• Quote from Tesni: “I grinned like a schoolgirl.... He had the chain and everything!! I didn't record the move in time, though.... I love this game. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…333ce1d9a6c3fcba1bb364291 FINISH HIM! ” Ya that's a cool little nod to MK. The new movie was good, and I hear it did well enough that a sequel is coming in 2023 with Noob Saibot and Johnny Cage as new additions.

• The game is not utter trash. However, the mega alliances in the BZ basically ruin any sort of fun for those guilds not a part of the mega alliances. The content is also utterly boring af, you spend a good hour or two sitting around getting organized, then you spend another hour or so riding around and cluster queing. It's a lame broken system, but nothing will change because SBI listens to their player round table council whose members are made up of the mega alliances so don't ever expect this …

• Albion Farming / Cooking 2.0 Purpose: To expand on Albion's core farming and cooking systems by adding new items and a new categories. Farming: Farming has received very few updates since release I propose expanding the system by introducing a few new farming items. New Farming Seeds: Tomatoes: Farm tomatoes that are used in Entrees and Soups Berries: Farm strawberry, raspberry, and blueberries that are used in Desserts Specialization Improvements: Currently (as far as I know) specializing in a …

• Albion Farming / Cooking 2.0 Purpose: To expand on Albion's core farming and cooking systems by adding new items and a new categories. Farming: Farming has received very few updates since release I propose expanding the system by introducing a few new farming items. New Farming Seeds: Tomatoes: Farm tomatoes that are used in Entrees and Soups Berries: Farm strawberry, raspberry, and strawberry that are used in Desserts Specialization Improvements: Currently (as far as I know) specializing in a c…

• Quote from j4ola: “Quote from Jerek: “Quote from j4ola: “Quote from GamyShow: “Same problem here... i can play only by phone... ” Whaaat? On phone you can play? How? ” albiononline.com/download ” I know how to download, Im just very suprised that you have ban on account but you can play on phone xD ” Well just like how you can wrap your dick behind your ass and call yourself a women; the world is full of surprises

• Quote from j4ola: “Quote from GamyShow: “Same problem here... i can play only by phone... ” Whaaat? On phone you can play? How? ” albiononline.com/download

• Quote from Blackthron: “I was logging in from two laptops and from my mobile phone.. I feel like this is the problem. Guys, did you login from your phone too ? Btw, my ban is for 200 years.. weird that your isn't. ” Guess they got lazy...Oh well could be worse: <a href=joOhNoes.png">

• Albion Fishermanerman

Jerek - - Forum Banter

All hail the king ">

• At least the ban isn't 179 years like mine is... well technically I can still log in and play but try chatting LOL 179 years... Maybe life extension technology will be invented before these servers go offline. Guess I pissed off too many cry babies. A blessing in disguise at least, I no longer give two fucks what anyone says and nobody gets to hear me rant either so it's a win win situation.

• Quote from Sadaleus: “Don't give a damn about leftist's rant. ” Left or right doesn't matter, because everyone does it. PS: Liberals and Conservatives are very similar in the fact they both won't stop bitching about the other ideology and need to just shut the fuck up. Both have good and bad points but neither side is the righteous one.

• Welcome to the modern gaming world.

• Kudos to the programmers

Jerek - - Forum Banter

I agree this is probably the best fishing system I've played in MMOs. The only crappy thing is fishing doesn't count towards your overall gathering fame (which it should). However, fishing came a few years after the game came out so that's probably why, but it's still annoying AF.

• The loot in corrupted is a joke

Jerek - - Rants

Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Jerek: “You do realize loot is based on the player base crafting stuff and putting on the Black Market right? There isn't an unlimited amount of loot because the system doesn't create most of it out of thin air. I hear theme park MMOs have excellent legendary loot maybe you should try those out. If you played this game a few years ago you would have quit in a heart beat because there wasn't even any corrupted / random dungeons and there wasn't even any loot that…

• The loot in corrupted is a joke

Jerek - - Rants

You do realize loot is based on the player base crafting stuff and putting on the Black Market right? There isn't an unlimited amount of loot because the system doesn't create most of it out of thin air. I hear theme park MMOs have excellent legendary loot maybe you should try those out. If you played this game a few years ago you would have quit in a heart beat because there wasn't even any corrupted / random dungeons and there wasn't even any loot that dropped from mobs just basically silver. …

• I'd agree to full loot anywhere if it's against Caerleon faction players only.

• test server for phones

Jerek - - Feedback Testserver

Waste of money and time.

• Factional farming groups have been around since the original introduction to the 5 faction system. Please considering increasing the amount of FP gained in Red Zone group dungeons. This is a game mode that many enjoyed and since the nerf to faction points in solo and group dungeons it has made faction farm groups worthless. I can understand nerfing solo dungeons and yellow group dungeons, but please increase the FP gained per mob kill in red zones. Remember enemy factions can go hunt these dunge…

• Yep absolute crap now, they have royally shit the bed with this hotfix. They increased the amount of reputation from before Call to Arms by 25 x what it was before but they nerfed FP gains into the ground along with it. Now they also nerfed faction points on kills and knock outs which is something they hyped everyone up about before this came out. Utter failure on SBI's part to do any sort of QA testing with the public before CTA came out (they cancelled the event). Also failed to see how broken…