Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• A while back, somebody posted the link to the mobile android apk download for test server. I lost the link and can't find it. Can somebody please post the link again?

• It seems like when players do pvp with other opposing faction players while faction flagged, this doesn't seem to put the players in combat mode. That means the players can still escape and leave zones, eg leave dungeons, leave current zone to enter another zone, etc, etc. A couple of days ago, two opposing faction players were trying to gank me in a dungeon in a t4 blue zone, I ran and exit the dungeon. They are also able to exit the dungeon and follow me even though they have hit me multiple t…

• Quote from Clasics: “Why do you allow such a braindead weapon to have so much damage? You don't have to aim the E or Q, meanwhile most heavy dps weapons work through skillshots or buffs. Silence W hitbox is huge. The range Is insane even compared to bows, something that makes absolutely no sense. You don't have to build charges like swords, spears or daggers. Or buff yourself like bows making You vulnerable to purges. Paired with a merc jacket and a guardián Helm you are litterally unstopabble. …

• Lava slowing movement speed by 50% and not causing damage should be good enough.

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from stkmro: “This means that SBI should buff pve activities and nerf ganking and this will cause population to shoot up. This means more people buying premium and buying gold with credit card and then generating more profits for SBI. This should be the way and this will be win win for both SBI and the playerbase. ” ????? Do we play the same game ?no one give a fak about pve.. you are doing it only to spec up then u fight 24/7.. if u avoiding PVP proly albion is not 4u …

• Quote from rottencheese: “Quote from Meugrilo: “Anyway, this situation is making me lose interest in the game, since I almost always play alone and the fastest way to get contend in pvp for me is going to CD (usually play like 20 - 30min and then leave) Rats i really dont condemn, is a way to actually play the game imo, they do their business and leave, they dont hold you forever in an invade. and they dont do damage to you since they only focus on running away. ” Capture.png It seems like you'r…

• Very good guide. Thank you. What tier gear do you recommend to go into arena? Do you recommend 8.3 gear?

• Quote from booh: “Hi, a newbie here, and I am confused on what proper item tier should I use on clearing tier 6 red dungeons. Should I use a full 4.3 tier gear for tier tier 6 red dungeons? It has the same power as tier 6.1 gears, so do you guys recommend it? or what item tiers do you recommend? thanks! ” for tier 6 red dungeons, u should use at least tier 6 gear or better. 4.2 gear or 5.1 gear is equivalent to 6.0 gear. hence u can use them if you don't have the masteries to wear 6.0 gear. of c…

• Quote from booh: “Quote from stkmro: “Quote from booh: “Quote from DankHeals420: “Red/black zone farming is pretty safe now that the dungeon closes after 90 seconds. Take whatever build you want, enter a solo dungeon, sit at the entrance for a minute, and then it's a free dungeon for you. If you have a particular weapon or playstyle you like, maybe we can suggest a build. The dangerous part is getting around in the overworld. In red zones, I would suggest farming in the 8 zones out of Caerleon. …

• Quote from booh: “Quote from DankHeals420: “Red/black zone farming is pretty safe now that the dungeon closes after 90 seconds. Take whatever build you want, enter a solo dungeon, sit at the entrance for a minute, and then it's a free dungeon for you. If you have a particular weapon or playstyle you like, maybe we can suggest a build. The dangerous part is getting around in the overworld. In red zones, I would suggest farming in the 8 zones out of Caerleon. For black zones, I would suggest joini…

• Quote from VILOSTZULUL: “i made exp table with google sheet, go check it! docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…otJyFWJA/edit?usp=sharing ” Thank you!!!

• Quote from RealSavvyg: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Neef: “Do you not understand hes talking about yellow zone cd's ? Its for practice 1v1's and yes I'm sure yellow CD's are low match making because who wants no loot after killing someone. Also its been out for 1 day I'm sure the match making isn't perfect and people still have low cd points so its most likely fucking with the match making. Ps. HG's have mobs too, Its to fill in the time, I would rather fight something while waiting, Also neve…

• Is there a discord for blues to group up so that they can go to the red zone to hunt reds?

• fame farming

stkmro - - General Questions & Discussions

Yes, that's right. This is the t4 statics in the royal blue zone. Last time i use bow and i already max my normal bow to 100. But 8.3 bow seems quite slow to ff. Then later i bought 8.3 warbow and whispering bow to try out. Both of them are even slower than normal bow to ff. So i switch to greataxe because some of the youtube videos recommend this. So do you have any suggestions?

• fame farming

stkmro - - General Questions & Discussions

I would to ask some questions on ff using greataxe. I am using 7.3 greataxe (not mp) in t4 statics dungeon. I am also using 8.3 mp satchel. I did some test run and I got about 100k fame in about 15 min. (117k fame in 16 min to be exact). The amount of fame i am getting seems very low. What methods are you guys using to ff and what would you recommend?

• The way I look at it... Introducing more instanced activities and going more retreat in pvp is synonymous with population growth and money making opportunities in Albion Online. Hence if this update causes another rise in population, then this is the right direction to go. One interesting thing to note is that since killing off HCE, population has been dropping. Hence SBI must be careful in their development to ensure the game keep surviving. Even though steam charts do not fully represent the f…

• LFM and LFG

stkmro - - Beginner's Questions

If i have a HCE map and I want to form a party and be the party leader, what do i type in the LFG chat group? Do i type LFM or LFG? It seems like LFG is when you are looking for a party leader to add you to their party. And LFM is when you are looking for somebody so that you can ask them to your party. Is that correct?

• Quote from GODPURE: “Quote from stkmro: “For many years, pvp content cannot grow the server population and help SBI make money. So now, by making more pve contents, carebear and non-consensual pvp, this will bring in more people and especially people like me who will spend lots of money on this game. This is a win win situation for all. Those who want to pvp and gank, please go to the pvp content like Avalon, Corrupted Dungeons, ZvZ, etc. This is a win win for you and you will have your pvp fun …

• For many years, pvp content cannot grow the server population and help SBI make money. So now, by making more pve contents, carebear and non-consensual pvp, this will bring in more people and especially people like me who will spend lots of money on this game. This is a win win situation for all. Those who want to pvp and gank, please go to the pvp content like Avalon, Corrupted Dungeons, ZvZ, etc. This is a win win for you and you will have your pvp fun there.