Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Quote from lhou: “Quote from Foulblade: “shall i redirect you? Do Devs not learn? History repeats itself ” I cannot believe Im wasting more time on you but I checked your stats up, u barely have 20 million killfame and are just at 50 mill total with a 10-15 man guild that only ganks redzones, why even let you to think you understand how alliance or any real pvp in the outlands work? Just stop embarrassing yourself, delete the thread or whatever ” Also you are making a genetic fallacy which is ig…

• Quote from lhou: “Quote from Foulblade: “shall i redirect you? Do Devs not learn? History repeats itself ” I cannot believe Im wasting more time on you but I checked your stats up, u barely have 20 million killfame and are just at 50 mill total with a 10-15 man guild that only ganks redzones, why even let you to think you understand how alliance or any real pvp in the outlands work? Just stop embarrassing yourself, delete the thread or whatever ” so you are either a farmer or big guild owner? yo…

• shall i redirect you? Do Devs not learn? History repeats itself

• Quote from lhou: “Quote from Foulblade: “Quote from lhou: “Quote from Foulblade: “Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Foulblade: “Quote from Neesh: “ ” ” ” Quote from MrGrapes2654: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Deathskills: “just deleting alliances will be enough to kill large scale handholding ” You cant actually believe this. ” do basic maths. the old squad+poe+arch mega, was 60k members. if they delete alliances, it becomes 160 guilds of 300 members (which they aren't si…

• Quote from lhou: “Quote from Foulblade: “Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Foulblade: “Quote from Neesh: “ ” ” ” Quote from MrGrapes2654: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Deathskills: “just deleting alliances will be enough to kill large scale handholding ” You cant actually believe this. ” do basic maths. the old squad+poe+arch mega, was 60k members. if they delete alliances, it becomes 160 guilds of 300 members (which they aren't since there's tons of guilds that only have…

• Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Akhenaden: “Point sharing will still continue fucking smaller guilds and small alliances! At least put a guild limit on an alliance for that share to start to apply. ” ^^^^^^^^^^And it mostly affects small and new guilds. I don't know if it's a really good mechanic, points are something guild related, not alliance related. ” How about just remove alliance for starters?

• Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Foulblade: “Quote from Neesh: “ ” ” ” Quote from MrGrapes2654: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Deathskills: “just deleting alliances will be enough to kill large scale handholding ” You cant actually believe this. ” do basic maths. the old squad+poe+arch mega, was 60k members. if they delete alliances, it becomes 160 guilds of 300 members (which they aren't since there's tons of guilds that only have 50-200 members).this makes it not as pos…

• Quote from Neesh: “You all talk about removing alliances, but not all alliances are built the same. Many of them give a lots of guild opportunities to get into a community and to grow and prosper, without forcing them to pay rent or any other method of bloodsucking of new guys. Quote from Tabor: “Having 300 people in one guild community is more than enough. ” I beg to differ. You're only looking at numbers, but that isn't something bad per se. For example, I have two different guilds just becaus…

• Quote from Tabor: “Remove alliances is the major step needed that the community has already asked for before the Devs gave us a middle finger and ignored their own poll due to zerg leader feedback. Sure you can try to have NAPs but managing that would be a pain without alliance tags. But I would also go as far as removing the guild name from players in the BZ OW for extra fun. Having 300 people in one guild community is more than enough. When is Albion going to acknowledge non of their content i…

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “I hate the mega guilds and hand holding stuff too but just a quick question about the portal hard caps. What would you do when Guild PoE1 sends 2 people from their 20 man guild into the roads portal, then PoE2 sends 2 people into the portal and finally PoE3 sends another 2 into the portal and all 6 guys focus your 2 guys and avoid hitting each other with friendly fire? I ask because one of the biggest hurdles to to jump over is that its very hard to make two people or two…

• Also this new hideout system where the hq cant be attacked long as it has power. Well if the power shows on the map, i bet you the big alliances gonna be roaming non stop to stop it. Might work if it don't show up on the map. Also the owning land thing is kinda useless because it give bouns to everyone in the area instead of just the guild who owns the land, why was that changed? whats even the benefit of owning the land. At least back then it was like hey im in my guild territory farming, i get…

• Every Game that has gave power to the zergs fail and fall apart. Before i even get into it lets look at a recent game ( Last oasis) Game was great, original and fun. The game failed when all the big zergs formed a mega alliance and pretty much anyone who was not part of this massive allaince could barley do anything with their small groups, the devs gave no love to small groups. Which most of the players are small groups within these huge alliances No one in these massive alliances know all or e…

• Also not all gankers wear only 20k gear, We only do it because the 95% chance to get raided by 100 blues is there. Fuck i would love to go out ganking with bad ass gear if i knew it had any advantages at all. But atm it does not. The open world pvp is a mess. They should add guild to guild wars were they can attack eachother without interference , bounties ,bounty hunters. Mad someone ganked you? put a bounty on them. Honestly the point it stands at right now their is actually no reason to go re…

• You are very wrong on this fact. Because one the population vs map size is way way over saturated. two Gathers can see how many reds are in a rea so actually they have 0% chance of being ganked if they want to. Most choose to stay in a zone with reds and in turn they get attacked. Reds can not see how many blues are in a map and the maps are way way over crowded these days. So gather's actually risk nothing unless they want to. When i go farming for a long time as soon as a red enters a map i le…

• They really need to remove showing everyone in a zone where someone has died at. Might as well make the red zones yellow zones. such Bs that you can fight someone and live with a sliver of health because of skill then here comes 30 blues.

• It is its actually freaking retarded. It serves no purpose what so ever besides to make people who do flag ( who already are taking a risk) at the biggest disadvantage. Like why should i even flag red if i can just stay blue and wait for some other red to kill someone then go over there and zerg them. Shit is beyond stupid. Like okay i get it reds are the bad guys but show every freaking person on the map where he successfully killed someone???!!! Blue flagged people are bigger rats then reds ar…

• Can we please for the love of god remove showing exact death locations!! This mechanic makes 0 sense. Stops solo and small groups from doing anything because soon as someone dies here comes the whole map. In no way shape or form does this help anyone but giant zergs. Like oh look someone died lets go steal everything and mop them up. As being a small guild and sometimes solo player this is by far the worst mechanic this game has to offer. If you ever fight someone you are gonna die 80% of the ti…

• A Bounty hunting profession should be added to the game. Being able to post bounties on other players and guilds and alliances. The Bounty should be paid out to the players who kill the said player with a Bounty, to stop people from abusing this system you could have the Bounty pay out 25% of what their gear value estimates cost are. This would stop players from having friends cashing in on their Bounty. Who would want to have gear trash and only get 25%-50% of what it was worth. Mad at the peop…

• The open world should have all sorts of different weather events that happen randomly through the day! It should rain in certain areas slowing down travel for players. Fog could be added, removing name tags while the event persist, making it just that much more dangerous to travel while it persist. Sand storms could happen in the desert obscuring vision and doing a slight DOT. It could snow, blizzards making travel very slow. Could add windy conditions that increase speed in a direction but slow…