Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 667.

• Hey. Blue dungeons with 3 you can make very easy. Its only about your sets and comp. I and some of my guild mates make yellow zone blue dungeons even solo. We are in game normaly about 23-02 UTC 7PM-10PM east time. PM me when I will be in game and I can show you few thinks.

• I can explain it, 1) Did you travel between cities. If you fast travel to island and you make mistake you can lost a lot of silver. 2 years ago I travel with my mammoth from Lymherst to FS. In FS i chose wrong island and I fast travel back to island in Lymeherst. 10kk cost. 2) You buy something on market for higher price and you don't realize that

• Fighting faction only for mount dont have a sense. Evrybody can buy and use this mount.

• In this game always will prepare for the worst. It doesn't matter if it's from someone in the guild or from a random player. In this game, whole guilds were scammed. It happend in our guild too but we are prepare for this. Separation should be done between private items on a private island or in chests in public places. Things that can be lost and that risk is managed (shared crates or carried) I personally lost mine Battle Mammoth few years ago because I lent it to someone who didn't give it ba…

• You have example below: gank peace of *sh.... And cry more about rep systems.... Ofcurse this peace of sh**** heroes risk a lot.... Jumping to gate if meet better party....

• You can write what you want. You (PvP players) have your chance and you totally destroy it when game was start after beta tests. Devs for increase PvP experience make: - only 3 static dangeons on royals and few on Black zones - mobs not more execute you - mobs are not reset if one of them was reset So payers have big chance meet each other. What happend. Some stupid morons like green bastard find the way for destroy game for 90% of population. They use nature staff for healing and invis. They pl…

• I have good example how work PvP on albion. We kill aspect on red zones. 5 guys flag on us 4RENT and other aliance SQUAD gether. 2 big aliances 1 blue other red without fight. But ofcurse reputation system is wrong on this game? Without reputation system big aliances will be destroy royals and next cry that game going to die.

• Quote from FarmerLee: “@Stormlord I appreciate your perspective. However, I feel you are falling short of understanding the perspective of someone that plays this game because of the full loot PvP and not in spite of it. This game pulled me in with the risk versus reward scheme. In order to get the high fame rewards you needed to farm in the red or black zone. Progression for your character was measured in fame and in silver/loot. Running T8 solo dungeons in the blackzone felt rewarding 18 month…

• Our team is gethering near Thetford. Red zones and sometimes roads. Most of our teams use boars T5 Reasons: 1) Fast like horse. 2) Quite tough. 3) additional carry weight. We know that gankers like our boars and this is one additional reason that we use it. We gethering and antiganking. Go to min 2 (rest is boring :D) Again dustree Its a lot of mess but we are a group of friens and we try have some fun

• Yep it work. Skip set Kill last boss Take buff A - out We dont have full team most of time but we have some players for kill boss. You need 1 main tank with guardian helmet 1 enigmatic 2-3 healers (min 2. recommended 3 (1 main tank healer - 2 team healers with reawakens spells) ... DPS Min party that we made it was 9.

• Quote from AramoS: “@assassinBK You played for the past 3+ months with same exact build (tank mace), never solo and killed mostly 4.1 new players and you're talking about Equart killing goups solo using mobs and invis mechanics that actually requires skill and knowledge lmao. ” Like you wrote I mostly play with team and on my team my role is tanking. We gethering on royals and most our kill is delated gankers that attack one of us. Equart is on simmilar level like walets wariors. He is not stand…

• I see a lot of cry babys. Buuu we dont have PvP we dont have PvP. You want ganking and diving. You want use old oportunity like mobs and invis. Heros equart that always fight 1 vs few. Using mobility, invisibility, and mobs vs PvE partys. Using donnation silver and sets. Or other gankers cry about blues gank them on red zones. How many this blues have sull? That many PvP players left albion? Why they dont find the way fight between each other? Like xXCorbusXx said go for faction war on red zones…

• Quote from StarPower: “Imagine faming all day and getting 100k fame in YZ ” Imagine farmin 1h on yellow zone and take 1kk fame. Maybe still not the best but possible. FF on yellow zones with faction Gethering and antiganking in red zone and roads. BZ not for me. SBI should put more then 100 hideouts on map and will be even more fun. D

• I see that most of gankers cry that red zone is too safe. But nobody mantion that 1 server and this size of map is too small for that numbers of players. Gankers cry that they are gank by blues but they dont mantion that a lot of this blues are stupid gankers too with the skull and they use any possibility for still loot and kill somebody. Who is reason for closing solo dungeon after time? Stupid gankers going with few to this locations But is 1 very importatn think above all of this. SBI dont h…

• Quote from LordNrixx: “- please lessen the yellow zone and make it redzone - lessen the reputation lost like 1kill equivalent of 100 reputation points only - nowadays blues are no longer victim in redzone rather reds - can you add now if how many blues in redzone? it suuucks these blues are now bullying the pk's again redzone is 95% yellow zone ” Buuuuu, buuuu next cry. If you dont like red zone go to black zone. But if black zone is too hard for you and you want make red zone very similar like …

• Quote from FarmerLee: “Quote from assassinBK: “Quote from FarmerLee: “I write how much silver I earn on yellow zone PvE. ” I solloing map (group) T5.0 with most of bosses (green/ blue/ purple/ gold chests)So all the loot and siver is only for me. I used few sets 8.3 Use satchel 8.3 and respect points. Do you know how much silver I take from 1h PvE? (minus) - 500.000 silver if I have luck and I am not knock down. (1 knock down cost me 350.000 Few sets 8.3) So every 1h I lost from 500k to 1kk Wher…

• Quote from Tabor: “If I am solo flagged and kill a solo blue I lose 1k rep. If I am a party of 12 reds and kill 1 blue I lose 1k rep. This makes 0 sense being the risk of being solo flagged is astronomically higher than the group of 12. I don't even play in the red zones but this just seems like common sense stuff here. That is what I meant by scaling. Solo red should maybe lose 200 in my above example while the group of 12 each loses 5k or something. Essentially make it super punishing for grou…

• Quote from BraveArt: “Reds are out populated 100 to 1 in the RED zone. It's low risk for blues and its because of the flag system. Remove it and everything will change, lots of blues watch u kill other blues then just finish u off and take all the loot My fix, remove the flagging system in red zones just like it is in the black zone - If you attack a blue you get flagged exactly the same with the hostile debuff yet it just times out instead of being deactivated. The black zone is garbage and jus…

• Quote from FarmerLee: “FarmerLee here. I have a ton of strongly held opinions and the state of the red zone/yellow zone and recently made a post on reddit about it. One particular challenge I see with the game is that safe content is being promoted in what i suspect is an attempt to retain the new players. I feel that the rewards for the safe content are unsustainable. PvP and PvE content with no risk of loot trashing are generating tons of loot. This drives down the price of gear in the cities …

• Quote from Sponik: “Somebody wrote this before and it got me XD You are basically walking into a sushi bar and telling them they should switch to a pizza place since you don't like sushi. (you want to make the game not full loot) You also tell them they should remove all the chairs since you like to eat while standing up. (you want players to stay in the yz like SWOOOOOOOOOLE BENJI) In addition, you show them an amusement park and tell them that it makes more money and has more customers even th…