Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 672.

• Have an excerpt from my thread.: Quote from Hattenhair: “Armor: - Block (Soldier Helmet): - At it's current state Albion lacks a competitive save (I-frame) for the head slot which does not limit your mobility. The one comparable head-slot alternative - Cleric cowl exists on a different dimention of being a crutch save against heavy focus and CC chaining, the tradeoff being a high cooldown of 60s and the inability to move nor act while Ice Block-ing, unlike the alternatives, which provide you def…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “unlike your DPS holy staff in blue dungeons which is built for your own ROLE PLAY ” I would happily play a bruiser-caster hybrid if they weren't just a gimmick that gets attacked multiple patches in a row because of all the wrong reasons. They also exist in other MMORPG's (Take TESO or WoW, for example). I will now go on a small rant: - Smite - 1.5s cast time; In a time where devs reduce 0.4s hitdelays to 0.3s a cast time this long is nothing but laughable. Don't for…

• Cool, more boring mob punching nobody asked for.

• @The_Support_God Vector targeted retreating poke skillshot? I completely forgot we have vector targeting. No CDR, no I-Frames, just a dash with a skillshot attached to it. If the cooldown will be above 15s, you can add a small window of CC-immunity for the dash.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “2.5 second timer ” Buffed back to 3.5s in next patch. Quote from The_Support_God: “Badon getting a nerf in both the merc jacket and spectre cowl which would make it super weak now ” DoT proc had to go. Badon being able to get reliable healing from a 26m range was too much for any purge to reach it, and purging shield was made to not proc on DoTs. Now you have to choose between brawling with explosive arrows to trigger the jacket or kite without them. Also remember th…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Things are way better now. Healers are still playable even with full heal, they just deal less damage or heal less depending on choice. ” They also deal less damage than before even if I pick damage. 50% damage reduction as a passive weapon stat is the stupidest bandaid I have ever witnessed. Can't throw poisons before hitting 5 thorns or 1 smite, can't use preparation-type spells like poison on mage cowl before hitting the 50% gutted bonus on the damaging Q. And all that be…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “curse is the closest to playstyle when compared to bow ” Well, that's one hell of a massive stretch. Different attack ranges, different ways of applying damage and pressure, different burst timers with different degrees of preparation. Quote from Hattenhair: “EQ cycle after nerf: EQ -> 100% hit (100% AS, 0.77s) -> 130% hit (113% AS, 0.68s) -> 160% hit (126% AS, 0.61s) -> 190% hit (139% AS, 0.55s) -> 220% (152% AS, 0.5s) hit -> 250% hit (165% AS, 0.47s) -> 280% hit (1…

• Quote from Retroman: “Armors Mercenary Jacket currently synergizes extremely well with DoT weapons but not so much with other weapon lines. To change this the max healing now requires less hits. This max healing output stays almost the same. However DoTs will now no longer trigger the healing effect, opening up the ability to work with more weapon combinations. Additionally the buff duration has been shortened, to make countering it by denying the damage a more effective option against it. - Blo…

• Quote from Unangwata: “that I farm with 1 click button. ” Did I ever mention it being instant or did I ever mention it being one click? "I press a button and wait for a timer." Quote from Unangwata: “If you make it auto why not I buy another island? ” What about investment money which goes into those islands? What about growth time of the crops, or the time it takes to wait for those timers? Quote from Unangwata: “Use brain ” Yeah man, thanks for the tip, you too.

• Quote from Tabor: “Why use soldier helm ” Could really use a buff as literally any defensive shoe slot outshines it. And the fact that there's no alternative to cleric cowl which would allow to remain mobile. Guardian helmet is simply a much better choice for an alternative. CDR down to 25s, or even debuff resist from shreds and purges?

• Quote from SHARKY: “While I completely agree with how loathsome it can be to collect these manually, one by one, you have to consider the implications of the 'collect all' button on the prices of the goods at market. If you make farming that much easier, more people will do it, more products will hit the market and your prices may go down. I admit I know very little about economics, and maybe some other knock-on effect would also come into play making the button even more favourable. This button…

• Black hands

Hattenhair - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Oddren: “My issue is; how and why on earth BH's E interrupts parry? ” Parry has a small hitdelay before it activates (That weird ~0.1s of time when your character just stands there kind-of preparing for the spell), also because of such small timings the ping difference between opponents becomes very substantial. Black hands, meanwhile, do not have a hitdelay, they are instant the very moment the button press is received on the server. Even with superhuman reaction you can't use I-Fram…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “but still for those 0.001 people who want to solo fame farm with the weapon for what ever reason it screw them over heavily ” I used them when farming t6 group duogeons in a duo. That went down the drain pretty fast.

• Quote from Deathskills: “probably all due to the res pot drastically decreasing CC duration that the healer was silenced for such a short amount of time. ” CC duration does not magically decrease if you drink a pot during silence, you have to do it beforehand, but here the holy staff user drinks it specifically during silence.

• Quote from pinto: “1h SPEAR still a great weapon to play ” I specifically picked muisak as an offhand for the comparison to compensate the lower base stats of 1h weapons, if I were to pick any other offhand other than the muisak or cryptcandle the damage numbers would be even worse. Considering how variable the spear toolkit on the W spell slots is it can be used to a passable extent in solo ava roads roaming, but compared to other weapons it has much less compatibility for team play, as there i…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “There is currently an option to hide players in cities on mobile in the general settings section, as shown in the image below: ” Why there are non-control related features and advantages on the mobile version on the game like the auto silver pickup and the mentioned player limit cities? Are there any plans whatsoever to standartise them between different platforms?

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Well, mercenary full heal by Badon E doesn't deserve a Review? Tick damage is a great advantage using the jacket. ” Not to mention they can do it a whole screen away, which is much further than the 9m range of fiend cowl. Also the tickrate at 0.3s makes it possible to trigger more healing even in the 9m range.

• Quote from pinto: “yes, u must be right, idk why people don't ever use carving sword since it seems so broken by ur maths i mean, it has more damage than bloodletter and 1h spear, but why do people choose bloodletter and 1h spear over it? people must be dumb. ” I often see it in 5v5 HG's in melee dive comps. At 1200 IP 76 shred hits the 60% shred limit for same-IP cloth armours, which also lasts 8s. Downside of carving is that it can be cleansed, while not really having that great of solo target…

• Ironroot staff targetting issues/bugs.

Hattenhair - - Bugs

Quote from Nebelfaust: “Yes seriously, when will this be fixed? The mechanic currently makes the staff unusable. In stressfull fights you basically can't link anyone because you always click wrong. It should work like Spiritual Seed from Druidic Staff: You select a target, press e, then select another target and press e again. That's how all the spells work, only Soul Link is completely bugged and I have no clue why it is not working properly and still not fixed. ” Yeah, unless you follow a stri…

• Quote from pinto: “were we talking about pike/claymore compared to 1h spear or 1h spear compared to similar weapons(more focused on mobility on their E's) in other trees such as bloodletter and carving sword? u are the dumb one here spears are strong at every content, and it was also undisputable meta in HELLGATES and CRYSTAL LEAGUE. ” Boo-hoo, how about you make your own data set to prove your point better? If something was meta before it still doesn't justify nerfing that exact weapon into an …