Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Cotton T8.1 = no visual enchantment

Obelis - - Bugs

Thanks for the reports everyone. This is fixed internally for both 8.1 and 8.3 fiber in the steppe biome, and will be rolled out to live sometime in the near future. If you see any other problems let us know the tier, rarity, and biome you saw it in.

• Connection issues should now be resolved. Thanks everyone.

• Hey guys, thanks for the report. We're looking into this.

• Quote from therealematos: “Wish I could play but it wont even open up on my phone, crashes as soon as I click the app. Using Iphone 11 Max Pro ” Check to see if your iOS version is up to date. It needs 14.3 or higher; I had this problem too when we first launched.

• Quote from Fikule: “So why the 3-4 zone trek in blue/yellow zones? ” System overload, mostly. In the weeks after the release of Call to Arms we saw such a high frequency of Hellgate maps being used around the cities that there weren't enough available spots for Hellgates or anything else. This caused stress on other types of content as well, so we were limited in our capacity for reduction. However, since then we've gotten over the initial population spike and we've fixed a couple of issues that…

• Thanks for the report. If you encounter this happening, please make sure everyone in the party fully loots the chest as it will not despawn until it's been fully looted. We've increased its detection radius in patch 6 to reduce the possibility of any edge cases where the player might die in an inaccessible place that's far enough away from the chest to not trigger its despawn.

• Quote from Finale: “Thank you for addressing some of the points being mentioned in this topic. Can you say something about these points? - Why is it possilbe to kill yourself into the Lava without losing PVP fame or giving the opponent team any PVP fame. Looks like a huge oversight to me. - Why can a enemy player run behind the winners team chest and get you stuck inside the chest after you kill him ? You cant even loot the chest from inside while being stuck. (Chest only spawns after you kill t…

• Quote from KyGho: “Is changing the chest and removing matchmaking already working correctly on the test server? @Eltharyon ” Everything that's included in Patch 4 is on the test server now. To be clear, the elimination of matchmaking time mentioned was not a total removal of the matchmaking - it merely makes it so that when you chain from a Hellgate that didn't have PvP the matchmaking is seamless. The perception that waiting at the end of a Hellgate increases the chance of PvP is both false (si…

• Hey everyone, In response to your feedback about the Faction Standing Upkeep, we’ve reviewed this mechanic and made some of the requested changes. Firstly, it’s important to communicate what the intention behind this mechanic is: We want high prestige ranks to remain meaningful and prestigious for the long term. If there is no upkeep, eventually everyone will be maximum rank and it will no longer mean anything. It was aggressively tuned to protect the prestige of the higher ranks, as we’d prefer…

• Quote from KyGho: “I did the Hellgate test, some things are not working well. 1 - The Mathmaking delay is not working well, as I was doing PvE at the same time as another duo and we didn't meet, even with similar infamy. 2 - The final chest does not appear if there is no PvP clips.twitch.tv/SparklingAdora…inTurtle-PSQ5RrbHSWrsI492 ” Thanks for testing KyGho. These specific changes aren't on Staging yet.

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from decand: “Had about 11 fights over 15-19utc yesterday. 10s when there's actually teams running is super fun content. Hopefully the hype doesn't immediately die down and the econ incentives keep people there. ” We plan on improving this even more in Patch #4, but haven't posted this yet because we want to finalize the value changes. We'll get you more information about that in the next couple of days. ” Can we expect econ changes for all Hell…

• Quote from decand: “Had about 11 fights over 15-19utc yesterday. 10s when there's actually teams running is super fun content. Hopefully the hype doesn't immediately die down and the econ incentives keep people there. ” We plan on improving this even more in Patch #4, but haven't posted this yet because we want to finalize the value changes. We'll get you more information about that in the next couple of days.

• Bug on faction chests

Obelis - - Bugs

Hey Asu, sorry for the confusion. The Campaign has been adjusted to take 25,000 points per chest starting in the month of April, but the March Campaign still requires 50,000 per chest. This is a display error only that will resolve itself when the Campaign resets during the next maintenance.

• Once you've enlisted you can hover over the Faction Points in the Faction Warfare window to see your global balances.

• Quote from Asphidel: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Asphidel: “` Quote from Obelis: “ - Iron Faction Campaign Chests ” I haven't seen any mention about this in any of the faction announcements. I'm assuming these are some form of reward chest akin to the monthly challenge chests, but you can purchase them with faction points. Can we get a little clarification for this? (and are they currently available on the test server for testing?) ” The Faction Campaign has four premium chests that can be e…

• Hey Khladraven, thanks for your report. These should always require 3, 7, and 15 for minor, medium, and major respectively. I've corrected these values.

• Quote from Asphidel: “` Quote from Obelis: “ - Iron Faction Campaign Chests ” I haven't seen any mention about this in any of the faction announcements. I'm assuming these are some form of reward chest akin to the monthly challenge chests, but you can purchase them with faction points. Can we get a little clarification for this? (and are they currently available on the test server for testing?) ” The Faction Campaign has four premium chests that can be earned throughout the month long Campaign; …

• Quote from Veetus: “With this Faction Warfare 2.0 update, is there any design intentions for solo or small (2-3) groups viable for outpost taking? ” Design intentions? No, not really. We intend on them not being the core element of Faction Warfare, so they're not overly difficult. As a result players can (and will) take them with smaller groups than is optimal. However, our intention is exactly the opposite. If you group up for that same boss not only will it be easier because you have help, but…

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Why this terribile decision to not have the crafting/skill stones? Richer people have more sets to throw away Like I am really curious of the thought process ” But if you can get on the test server before the stones are removed, then you can craft yourself plenty On a serious note, I guess the playtest will be more accurate with players only using what they can on live? ” This is exactly why; ultimately this is a test and we want to mimic the live …

• Points are never lost. You're able to see your point balances for all factions by hovering over the points on the Faction Screen. The points won't be removed as part of the conversion process. They can still be spent at any faction NPC provided you have enough standing to purchase that specific item. You're able to purchase the following items without any standing with the faction: - Faction Hearts - Iron Faction Campaign Chests - T4 Crests Anything beyond this will require some faction standing…