Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 176.

• Exeon is right. The approach taken to speak this truth is just fueled by his passion for the game, I understand him 100%.

• Quote from Worros: “Do guilds actually care how you gained that PvP rep? All they want it for is to know that you have done things before and are not afraid of danger. Realistically PvP is not the one that improves your skills in any way hence why guilds will ask for way more PvE fame vs PvP. I would not mind the change if it was to be implemented but imo it would make no difference and would only make more mess of stats page. ” I have always cared about PvP fame and where it came from when it c…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I'm not against the idea, but I don't see how you would discern players that troll Astolat, or gankers fighting 10v1, or skilled players taking outnumbered fights, or mindless zerglings, or Road pvpers, or... ” That would just fall into black zone pvp fame and not need to be separated. Check this link, you can pretty quickly deduce what other players are doing with tools like these. Features like this need to be implemented into the game.

• Quote from decand: “When you hover over some stats, a little black box with more information pops up. I think that'd be a nice way to include extra info without cluttering the stats page up. Unless SBI doesn't keep track of this stuff and it's impossible to backtrack to figure out. ” We were able to split the information up in-house using public information available through the API for our guild discord bot. I would be glad to work with the developers on implementing this if they are interested…

• PvP fame means almost nothing anymore. The top 100 players are almost all corrupted dungeon players, as we all would have guessed last year. I believe PvP fame should be split between black zone, corrupted dungeons, hell gates, crystal gvgs, etc. This would be valuable to guilds for recruiting as you can see a player's true in-game pursuits much clearer. Everyone can agree that a player with 100m PvP fame from only doing crystals is much different from having 100m PvP fame from only doing corrup…

• This post aged like wine IMO. I am looking at the top 100 players, almost everyone is CD less a couple of people. PvP fame should be split up between open-world, hell gates, corrupted dungeons, etc. That would make PvP far more rewarding.

• Will Legendary Crafted Items in the recent announcements show who crafted them? That would be awesome!

• I have been running graveguard boots all week. I am running them on halberd and mainly engaging in Outposts/Static dungeon dives/Random dungeon dives/Avalonian dungeon dives/World Boss Dives. My observations so far: They lack distance to finish opponents without chain CC. The CC on halberd Q3 is not enough. I am talking like a well-timed double CC 1H mace. In most instances, it is only enough to stick to and finish a healer or a cloth player in groups of 10+. The rest can just run away when they…

• BRING BACK GRAVEGUARD BOOTS

• I think it would balance the game as a whole. If people wearing full reset gear deal like 30-40% damage than current then they can't have equal exchanges. So if it's like a chillhowl in knight armor vs a light crossbow build, if he can not get an equal exchange he can not win. He can still kite/rat, I agree that is annoying but I am trying to find a position that pleases everyone and doesn't ruin an item. If the devs started with the damage and players were still abusing knight armor then sure n…

• It's been a year. Can you please increase the speed or duration of graveguard boots? Not like how they used to be but something more than 40% speed. Can they get a full revamp? Useless item atm.

• Dude everyone asking to reduce the CC of Knight Armor, come on. That is the point of Knight Armor. Reduce damage output wearing Knight Armor.

• Quote from zerfaxx: “STOP TRYING TO BALANCE THE GAME AROUND CORRUPTED DUNGEONS. ” Good thing they are nerfing cities, players like this don't even understand that nerfing knight armor doing damage with DPS weapons is pretty much limited to 2v2 hellgates and corrupted dungeons. Maybe you should leave a city or instance and actually play the game so you have a valid opinion, bro.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Parallel: “Knight Armor Hallowfall is a thing. Knight Armor Chillhowl is a thing. Knight Armor Cursed is a thing. Plate Letter is still a thing. It's absolute cancer, sure there are counters but like why is this even a thing? ” because the natural enemy of heavy armor - movement and mobility is not in the equation You can jump and dash and dodge and parry and sprint in full plate same long and same fast as in light cloths.. ” So while you aren't directly outdam…

• Knight Armor Hallowfall is a thing. Knight Armor Chillhowl is a thing. Knight Armor Cursed is a thing. Plate Letter is still a thing. It's absolute cancer, sure there are counters but like why is this even a thing?

• I don't care about the CC at all, I don't think the CC should be nerfed. I don't like how a bloodletter or cursed or hallowfall can put on knight armor and be competitive.

• If you are wearing knight armor you should do way less damage. Soldier armor makes sense and shouldn't suffer the same nerf, nor should guardian. No one wears royal armor so who cares. Nerf the damage on Knight Armor and only Knight Armor. Do it for everyone.

• Change the range to 11m. 15m is insane.

• Crossbows and Boltcasters arent even close to meta or S Tier though. They are just barely able to compete in corrupteds. Direct your attention now to the chillhowl and knight armor.

• Everyone I have seen that isn't a hand holder usually gets harassed by the hand holders for trying to get on the round table. It is an "invite only" clique. Anyone who isn't part of the clique is probably a staff member who just wants to do their job. If you invite someone who displeases the clique it would probably make your job a pain in the ass, so it's a painful cycle.