Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

• Keybinding Movement

Frammshamm - - Feedback & Suggestions

theyll add it im sure, and then they'll lock the feature behind a Founder's purchase.

• get used to it. Everything that has been done to this game since its inception has reeked of "gimme your money nao, well laugh it off at the bar later. Oh yeah, here's some stuff we did to string you along.. PEACE"

• go read the page that is double linked. Then try to explain to me what exactly how the new LP system will behave.

• Quote from Talion: “Hi everyone, the introduction of the learning points in the last Alpha has been a hot topic with you guys. Now we want to outline briefly which changes we have made to make it a better system overall. Feel free to discuss our planned changes in this thread. Regards Christoph ” redundant links + grammar so bad that it distorts meaning. Be more professional.

• Stress Test incoming!

Frammshamm - - News Archives

Im stressed out enough that Black Cocks will be bigger and blacker than ever in this next iteration.

• Quote from Madmar1009: “That instead of meeting on a level playing field,and keeping it challenging and fun, they would rather spend the money and secure a win. ” Quote from ChaosU: “All i Can say abort p2w. is l2p instead of using your parrets Creditcard! ” There is only one field, and that is the field of life. Better L2P on that field. It will make it so much easier to squeeze tears out of kids on the other fields like.... video games....

• Stress Test incoming!

Quote from YaayAlbion: “Quote from Talion: “Hi everyone, we will hold a small stress test to test our servers this week. You can find the relevant information here: Read moar! For clarification: no live streams and no videos please. Enjoy. -Talion Edit: added part about streaming and videos ” By the way, adding Veterans to the stress test could help with testing maximum server capacity. = Let's see how many players it takes to crash a server? If all players can enter the server without crashing,…

• Quote from MMOLIFE: “Quote from Frammshamm: “Quote from Namus: “This has already been discussed many times before. Basically devs are not posting patch notes because it would take time from development itself. ” this is 100% bullshit. We cant properly test if we dont know mechanics behind what is being changed. They keep the dev curtains drawn in order to purposely create vagueness. Reliance upon the propaganda videos that tell you almost nothing. Meanwhile, the devs, along with a select few gui…

• Quote from Namus: “Quote from Frammshamm: “Quote from Namus: “This has already been discussed many times before. Basically devs are not posting patch notes because it would take time from development itself. ” this is 100% bullshit. We cant properly test if we dont know mechanics behind what is being changed. They keep the dev curtains drawn in order to purposely create vagueness. Reliance upon the propaganda videos that tell you almost nothing. Meanwhile, the devs, along with a select few guild…

• Stress Test incoming!

Quote from Darion: “ I guess I am very selfish, that I want money at the end of the month for my work that I have done for the company where I working ” Dont get me wrong... I would MUCH rather have a B2P or Sub model in an MMORPG. My only qualm is the lack of transparency and intentional vagueness on the part of the Dev. team. This type of crap always leads down the road to piss-poor communication, surprise P2W cash shop additions and an overall blatant disregard for paying community in favor o…

• Quote from Spradomatic: “On a game that lets you become whatever you wear, and doesn't limit you on the professions you can have (other than the LP), I really don't see why they implemented the idea of multiple characters per account. ” LOL @ (other than LP).... Guess you missed the point

• didnt read.. just wanted to let you know that Pay to Win is abbreviated P2W. I had no idea what your topic was about until i opened it. Consider revising it. quick edit.. after not reading it. This game with full loot is going to be very hard to be considered P2W. It really should be called Pay 2 Lose your gear in PvP... because you WILL die.

• Brasil

Frammshamm - - Introduce yourself!

Name your guild FFTS Fodder for the Slaughter... since thats what BR is in every MMO that they ever play. If you are bored until Nov 23... come to AA Morpheus server to learn what BR really is.

• Stress Test incoming!

Quote from Dox: “Quote from MortimusGG: “Nice one! Edit: Wipe after, only one more wipe was planned. No wipes after CBT confirmed ” According to the Closed Beta FAQ located here.. Closed Beta FAQ There will still be one more wipe after the start of closed beta. That's at least how I read it? ” Will there be a wipe after the Closed Beta starts? - Currently, our plan is to have one more wipe after we start our Closed Beta, although we do not know when exactly at this point. Good thing you cant tel…

• Stress Test incoming!

duplicate post

• Stress Test incoming!

Quote from MortimusGG: “Nice one! Edit: Wipe after, only one more wipe was planned. No wipes after CBT confirmed ” post to confirm that no wipes after CLOSED BETA TEST.. Again, no wipes + locking content behind "founder" = basically BUY to PLAY bc this shit will PERMANENTLY in beta phase.

• Quote from Namus: “This has already been discussed many times before. Basically devs are not posting patch notes because it would take time from development itself. ” this is 100% bullshit. We cant properly test if we dont know mechanics behind what is being changed. They keep the dev curtains drawn in order to purposely create vagueness. Reliance upon the propaganda videos that tell you almost nothing. Meanwhile, the devs, along with a select few guilds in closed alpha testing start the game wi…

• Where's your cash shop? or do you think that is something that doesnt need testing. Dont wanna scare people away by keeping it secret??

• honestly..who gives a fuck if its "abused"? The fact that its being used is evidence that its a game systems thats letting others create content. Do the "right " people get the bounty every time? fuck no,, and no one could be bothered. All that matters is that someone was interacting deeply enough with the game to give enough of a shit about getting shrekt that he was willing to front his own gold for a CHANCE that a bounty hunter would stalk the D-bag. The idea is about game INTERACTION.. not a…

• Quote from Hail: “After reading: albiononline.com/en/news/learning-points-progression Arn't MMO's about rewarding the time you put into them? Essentially why should players who put in the time not reap equal awards for the hours they spend as people who spend less? Just seem very carebear let us level up if we want to and compete at a top tier with full loot in red zones... I guess I just see it as a game with full loot hardcore pvp limiting players who want to put in a lot of hours and allowing…