Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Hey Maric! Don't sweat it buddy. I don't think kerk made me an admin of the TS yet, but i'l PM you the details. We also have everything over on the forum you need. So make sure to register ao-merchants.enjin.com/forum/m/26594424/viewforum/4993686 as well!

• Quote from Amon: “I might apply to your guild im just waiting to see what a few friends want to do D:” I'd just like to point out Amon, that if you and your friends are looking for a guild, ours lends itself especially well towards groups of friends. The reason for this being that we leave allot of room for working independently or in groups if you so desire, and then do some joint activities every now and then, and having little "Bands" of friends in here would really be a great asset! We need …

• Concerning PvP from the House of Silvers side. If any PvP or PvE responsible people want to get active coordinating a joint PvE/Defensive PvP group, feel free to drop me a message.

• Feminist Guild

Northern Knight - - Guild Recruitment

​I do not speak for all of our guild when i say this, but i can speak for my self, and i am outspoken and will work for my own views and principles. I am a equal rights activist of sorts, i mainly advocate and work for male rights, in a society where standards are set to high and the expectations are unreasonable. A process unavoidably leading to stress and general unhealthiness. Thus, when i say that you can expect to be treated with fairness, and nobody will in any way mistreat you in our guil…

• Hello! I come as a representative from the other Merchant Guild thread here on this page, and in creation. And while i welcome competition, i'd much rather look for allies. Please, do send me a PM if you'd be interested in Alliances, or potential merging! P.S If this is the same guild i played with during previous alpha, Guild Leader name Carrie, heyo! Grimbrandt here! You guys should come join us! I'd really like to play with some of you again =)

• My dear Sundonak. We won't be aiming to become a Zerg, nor a huge military. But yes, there will be PvP and Mercenary elements to us as well! My own contributions for example, will not be mercantile in nature for the most part, but i will act as a defender of the caravans, and if what the developers have said so far doesn't change, i will be in the Team of 5 defending our Guild Territory. Furthermore it's a very real option if our military side grows to a decent size, that we might hire ourselves…

• Yo Sol, we don't know. A bunch! (Or well, Kerk might now, but hell if i do!) Please, if you have theories, dump them here: ao-merchants.enjin.com/ so we can all toss in some feedback and such! And if someone new is looking at the thread, like, right now...! Go here: ao-merchants.enjin.com/ And sign up for our awesome guild! And post things here: ao-merchants.enjin.com/ so we can finally make a poll and change the name to something a bit fancier (Unless we want to keep merchants? idk, maybe. Disc…

• Hey Sol! Sounds awesome mate. I'l leave official welcoming and all the fancy jazz to big-boss-Kerkyon. But please, head over to our Forum and subscribe to get in on the bits of info we've gotten so far, and add your own ideas. As winter alpha approaches, and the snow is starting to fall here in Sweden, the excitement for the action is real! With best regards //NK

• In-Game Name: Grimbrant How old are you and where do you live: 23, Sweden. Founder Access: summer alpha, winter alpha, Beta, (Silver Pack) Short description of your MMO's experience: Various, ranging from casual to hardcore to Semi-Professional. Nowadays i only play hard, punishing hardcore games, preferably with a large skill-curve and as little "Noob Friendliness" as possible. For which role you are applying: Field Marshal/Captain I am a competent leader, and an excellent strategist. And while…