Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “how about you stop turning red then you would not have this problem? every single one of those blues have been gank by a red at some point its only fair that they gank up on you you gank people with numbers and now when the table turn you cry about it that is rich good luck repairing your reputation after attacking a group of blues this is so rich coming from a ganker... hahaha you realy made my day with this troll post. ” What a terrible outlook. It is very uncommon…

• @Nesnes When talking about HQs, it appears that there is a discussion about the maximum number of HQs that could possibly be constructed in the bz. It appears that SBI is in favor of season point requirements because the number of guilds reaching the season point thresholds will keep the number of HQs low enough for the bz to be playable. I would encourage SBI to remove the season points requirement and instead allow for the power cores to determine the maximum number of HQs. I would also encour…

• Rant

FarmerLee - - Forum Banter

The albion community is way too risk adverse.. It is crazy to see how this plays out all the time. Player behavior is slowly ruining the experience for me. Open world isn't meant to be just "fair fights", but it really does feel like the majority of players require a massive advantage before they will fight and provide content. You have roaming roads groups that have more than 7 people. They funnel people into the zone and camp it and insure that they always outnumber the enemy. This is truly a …

• Would HQs make more sense if ALL HQs shared the same exact location within the zone. If 7 guilds make redtree their HQ, instead of literring the map with 7 HQs there could be just 1 HQ location which accesses each respective HQ for those 7 guilds. HQs don't get attacked or defended so I don't really see an apparent reason why they can't be instanced within the same entrance. Although there may be an issue in how a HO would get promoted to HQ. My guess is that it wouldn't be overly complicated un…

• How will SBI measure the effectiveness of the proposed outlands changes? The stated intended outcome of the HQ implementation is to reduce the power of the biggest coalitions by providing an alternative to renting. Can SBI commit to reversing course if the proposed outlands changes do not have the intended results after a predetermined amount of time? Would a season be enough time to gather data and decide if the change helped or hurt the outlands? Is it appropriate to tie HQ to the prior season…

• PvP literally drives the economy and players that chill in dungeons act like dying is unfair. Without dying, items do not leave the economy!

• @Stormlord I appreciate your perspective. However, I feel you are falling short of understanding the perspective of someone that plays this game because of the full loot PvP and not in spite of it. This game pulled me in with the risk versus reward scheme. In order to get the high fame rewards you needed to farm in the red or black zone. Progression for your character was measured in fame and in silver/loot. Running T8 solo dungeons in the blackzone felt rewarding 18 months ago because you could…

• The meta changes what is viable to play. I disagree that a refreshing update to the game requires new items rather than just rebalancing of the existing items. In a game like Albion, a single "oppressive" build being nerfed or reworked could make other builds completely viable to play in competitive content. You can shake things up with simply adjusting stats on an item or reworking a skill on an existing underutilized item. And I pose the question. If you constantly add new content, how do you …

• There is some validity to what you are saying, but I suspect that balancing damage, health, energy costs, cooldowns, range, etc... on existing assets is a more sustainable approach. It takes much less testing to tweak these stats rather than designing new content. Constantly coming out with new assets while old assets are neglected seems like a fiasco. You will have teams constantly implementing new items and there would inevitably be a power creep of some sort. Why bring out a weapon if it does…

• You hear that Equart? You aren't actually all that skilled at the game. Maybe you should play like real skilled players and gather in groups in the red zone.

• My interpretation of the Elite Spec is that its designed to pull silver out of the economy. The rewards for doing so seem to have potential to be "required" for certain content. I imagine High Level HCE could be expanded to incorporate the power creep of the higher spec. As far as PvP, Open World and High Level Crystals are the main sources of content that would be effected. ZvZ builds have the potential to be much stronger with the additional IP. I imagine serious ZvZ forces would work towards …

• Gentlemen, My biggest concern about a game-supported bounty system is the vast potential for unintended consequences. I am 100% down with Roleplayers putting hits out on guilds, alliances, players, hideouts, and territories. I am just not seeing how it would be appropriate to support this system as a game mechanic. If you were to implement a bounty system, you would obviously need to limit the scope of where the bounty could be collected. I think player made bounties are inherently problematic b…

• Noted. I do find it interesting that SBI handles the interim vacancy with relative silence rather than having someone take on the role temporarily.

• That dog ain't going to hunt. They pulled in crazy amounts of cash and you offer up an excuse that they haven't replaced their CM? That's not an excuse! That is the actual problem! They are making money hand over fist with the surge of new players and members of the community like yourself defend them as if they are a shoestring budget indie developer team. SBI and whoever bought them have more than enough resources to hire a CM. They decided it wasn't important enough to do so. They make change…

• I feel like the participation is a little light from active teams for the 20v20 crystals. These are really fun and winning one rewards each player with about 1 million fame worth of tomes.

• I wasn't around from the very beginning, but it seems like changes have been made to the game over time to increase the accessibility. That is a good thing. The devil is in the details. In my humble opinion, the developers need to rewind some of the changes made and/or tweak the existing mechanics. 1) Escalation was changed. I feel like escalation was a great mechanic that prevented numbers from being the overwhelming influence on PvP outcome. This made swarming in large groups slightly less eff…

• I like the idea of bounties, but not supported by actual mechanics within the game. Bounties should be emergent gameplay and totally run by the community.

• If full loot is removed from red zones, I will stop playing the game. I do not think you should have access to higher tier content without putting yourself at risk. I think the risk is required for the gear to have any value. Do you wonder why people still craft and gather mid tier items even after they hit t8? Its because of the design of the game. Ganking high and low tier players makes high and low tier gear valuable. Look at the extreme, if you could do all content in the game without dying,…

• I look forward to our future battles.

• Is it normal for the game to have an update that isn't available in the play store?