Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• As an experienced blazk zone gatherer, I thought I'd share some tips for Black Zone gathering - it's really not as hard as some people are making out! These aren't in any partiular order as they're all of, mostly, equal importance. However, I would put extra emphasis on the first two! 1. Learn the tile! Know where the dead ends are - know where the large mob spawns are - learn the quickest routes towards the exists 2. Learn the wider map! Sometimes you're not going to be able to run your normal …

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from PandaTantrum: “I am stuck on my player island with ~15m worth of items on me. The /stuck command has not helped. Would it be against the rules to log in with my alt and trade everything over so that I can /suicide? ” You can do but if you trade enough items, why to suicide? Are you stuck on a specific place or you can't move because overweight? If it is a place, would be cool if you report it as a bug. ” I was moving a chest in one of my houses and accidentally p…

• I am stuck on my player island with ~15m worth of items on me. The /stuck command has not helped. Would it be against the rules to log in with my alt and trade everything over so that I can /suicide?

• Server is being restarted in approx 10 minutes due to players stuck in this zone, so hopefully that'll fix it for you.

• Not a bug - you cancelled the mission, so it counts as failing. You can salvage the box at the repair station and get back a portion of the hearts, but nothing else.

• Quote from Barry420: “Quote from Herdonn: “make cash which is just impossible in red zones ” this is not true, u can make aton of money in red/black zones, its super easy if u have the right mindset! some days ago i made good money with just fishing and gathering stuff for like 3-4 hours nonstop i did encounter a few people but i never got attackd, also a few times i went afk (u should never do this in black/red zones) but when i came back i had like 3-4 people standing near me fishing in peace^…

• Very cool app - nice work. Just a couple of quality of life improvements, that I think would be good to implement (though, I haven't used it for very long). 1. Sort results in order of header. For example, click on 'minimum sell price', so it's put it order of lowest to highest etc 2. Select more than one quality. Sometimes I don't care about quality, I'd just like to see generally, what has the lowest/highest sell price Thanks!

• First Challenge Update! Well, it has been a month since I first set out to tackle this mammoth challenge and I've had so much fun doing it! Unfortunately I haven't been able to make anywhere near as much progress as I hoped I would. This is because I work in Further Education in the UK, and had to spend a lot of time prepping for students returning to College, organising testing centers, at home testing etc., for when they all returned earlier in March. I should, hopefully, have a bit more time …

• Rented 6 islands with a 4.8m down payment. Was a bit wary but needed the islands so just did it anyway - recieved access to 6 islands, 5 farm plots on each. Am the only one with access. Will post again in a month for final verification, but so far all is good!

• It seemed like it would be a very easy switch, but I am super confused. I have gained a total of 2,304 points to use in the faction shop (buy crests etc), but I have only progressed by 950 on the daily rewards and by 768 on the faction rank progression. How are these points calculated? And more importantly, why did I only gain ~150 daily points after helping to capture 5 outposts?

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from PandaTantrum: “Quote from Piddle: “You should start gathering a lot and farming (crops) a lot, immediately. ” Already on it - just maxed my island and focusing on that. I also have around 25-30m worth of refined resources in my bank. Gathering is the one section that I'm worried about - T7 and 8 will be very very difficult. ” Yeah, I am just making sure you are prepared for what your goals are. With 1 island and 45 patches it will take you just under 20 years to ma…

• But seriously though, don't get me wrong - I am not saying this can definitely be done in 3 years. It may not be possible, even playing as efficently as possible, but that doesn't matter. This is a long-term, end goal is doing everything solo. If it takes longer, then so be it, but that's what I am aiming for right now. If the goalposts move, then they move.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from PandaTantrum: “That's because people play the game - they don't play for effiency and maxing. Everything I do on this account is for a purpose, and calculated so that each node bounces off of each other with the goal of efficent completion. ” You should start gathering a lot and farming (crops) a lot, immediately. ” Already on it - just maxed my island and focusing on that. I also have around 25-30m worth of refined resources in my bank. Gathering is the one sectio…

• That's because people play the game - they don't play for effiency and maxing. Everything I do on this account is for a purpose, and calculated so that each node bounces off of each other with the goal of efficent completion.

• Quote from Malkalma: “Are we talking about every single node in destiny board? ” Yup. Every single one of them :p

• Quote from The_Support_God: “"Max out destiny board" if you can do just that within a year i would ask SBI to immortalize you as an NPC the scale of your goals is so large i will respect you if you ever manage to complete just that ” Theoritically, it could be done in a year... You'd need to buy gold with real money, not have a job and play 18 houra a day... but it is theoritically possible (I think...) This is going to take me much longer than a year. My initial estimate is 2-3 years, but it de…

• Almost a week into the challenge, and it's going really well so far. Really, really enjoying the solo challenge and excited for things to come! I would like to get some feedback from you guys though, because I am super undecided. I've started farming and is it of course going to be slow. I planned from the beginning to max out 6 islands (one in each city), but I can tell it's still going to take a long time to complete. As this is a solo challenge, would you consider renting islands as cheating?…

• Quote from FurFuxAke: “well, real life will miss you. :FFS: ” This isn't a speedrun :p It'll take a heck of a long time! I'll still play on my other character as well to get my fix of ZvZ etc

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “If by "maxing out" your destiny board you include breeding, farming, etc., you have work for the next 10years (double it if new trees are added meanwhile and the game lasts so long) Sorry to disencourage ” Build a personal island at each of the 6 cities and it'll go faster that it seems. Before I can do that though, I need to make bank for all the upgrades and seed costs etc. That's where loads of gathering and crafting comes in to play. For the moment though, at the st…

• I recieved some awesome feedback on Reddit, and I have decided to forget anything that requires a team. So, I will not be going for the territory or GvG achievements etc. Everything on this account will be solo!