Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

• Looking for a guild

Rubisca - - Guild Recruitment

Greetings! Id like to +1 with my friend Naabski and urge you to check out Persevere. We have experience mentoring newer players to their full potential. Private Message me in discord for more info at Rubisca#2634 and check out our recruitment page forum.albiononline.com/index.p…GAME-POLITICS/#post739790

• Sup Big Mac I would like to introduce you to our guild Persevere. We are a large group of experienced players that have a lot of experience with mentoring newer players to their fullest potential. We are currently recruiting and would love to learn more about what you enjoy in Albion. Private Message me in Discord at Rubisca#2634 and check out our recruitment thread. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…GAME-POLITICS/#post739790 Hope to see you soon!

• Greetings! I would like to introduce you to our guild Persevere. We are a group of experienced players with a history of mentoring newer players to their fullest potential. We would like to meet your group of friends show you what Albion has to offer. Private Message me on Discord at Rubisca#2634 and check out our recruitment page for more info. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…GAME-POLITICS/#post739790 Hope to see you soon!

• Hey there! Persevere is what you are looking for. We have a history in mentoring newer players and have them running endgame content with us in no time. Private message me in discord at Rubisca#2634 and check out our recruitment page. I am a healer myself and would love to guide you in the right direction, forum.albiononline.com/index.p…GAME-POLITICS/#post739790 Hope to talk to you soon!

• Suspicious is recruiting experienced players for the domination of Anglia and Beyond. We are a heavy PvP guild that reaps the enjoyment of wiping parties in a dungeon near you. In addition to fame farms occurring throughout the entire day, Suspicious provides a variety of PvP content within territory raiding, Hell Gate Groups, and multiple GvG teams. Skilled players are encouraged to inquire about open roles on our 5 man teams. Suspicious is especially looking for Healers and high level Gatherer…

• Deleted

bump

• Nice to meet you! Banquet has a specific need of healers so you will always feel needed here. This need also extends to our GvG teams if you are looking for a more competitive scene. Banquet [INF] is Recruiting : Experienced PvPers / Gatherers and New Players

• Nice to meet you! Banquet has 2 GvG teams running in Anglia at 22 UTC and 3 UTC . We have been looking for a skilled Glaive player. Check us out! Banquet [INF] is Recruiting : Experienced PvPers / Gatherers and New Players

• Gatherer LF guild

Nice to meet you! Check us out in Banquet. We have experienced gatherers and gathering gear crafters to get you rolling. Banquet [INF] is Recruiting : Experienced PvPers / Gatherers and New Players

• Nice to meet you! Banquet is a smaller hardcore pvp guild of 60 members. We are part of the powerhouse Infamous Alliance providing 10+ territories in anglia and cumbria along with a city plot. We are dedicated to take territories of our own and currently have 10 or so GvGers increasing their specialties preparing to expand our influence. We have a big need for Gatherers dedicated to our cause. Send me a friend request over discord @ Rubisca#2634 for more details and check out our recruitment pag…

• Nice to meet you Fallon! I am glad to read your post and inform you that Banquet may be a perfect fit! We are currently 60 members strong and part of the powerhouse Infamous Alliance of 1500 members. Our guild has many NA members, however our alliance is primarily EU. Send me a friend request over discord to discuss the details @ Rubisca#2634 Banquet [INF] is Recruiting - Experienced/New Players - ZvZ - GvG - Black Zone Livin

• Nice to meet you Hedge! I encourage you to send me a Discord Friend Request at Rubisca#2634 I am Right Hand for Banquet part of the Infamous Alliance. We currently have a need for a small group of open world PvPers as we do transport materials across black zone to our city plot and into Caerleon as well. We would love to open the door to your group in the form of a merge. We are a smaller hardcore pvp guild of 50 members within the powerhouse Infamous Alliance. Hit me up over discord and check o…

• LFG new player/daily

Nice to meet you Holy! I encourage you to check out Banquet. We are part of the Infamous alliance comprised of about 1500 players. We do all the game's content and have players dedicated to mentor newer players entering the game. We would love to get you up to speed. Send me a Discord Invite at Rubisage#2634. Banquet [INF] is Recruiting - Experienced/New Players - ZvZ - GvG - Black Zone Livin

• Deleted

Bump

• Nice to meet you! Banquet has a lot to offer gatherers and crafters. We are part of the Infamous Alliance with a black zone city plot to enable higher resource return on crafting and refining for 0% tax. Additionally gathering in the black zone is relatively safe. Friend Request me on Discord to learn more @ Rubisage#2634 Banquet [INF] is Recruiting - Experienced/New Players - ZvZ - GvG - Black Zone Livin

• Deleted

Bump

• Deleted

Bump