Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• DELAY SKILLS PROBLEM

wildercursino - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from wildercursino: “I have had problems from the start that discourage playing, making me countless times wanting to give up Albion, I ask for help because I can not play competitively because of these problems. I live in Brazil. Key Issues: - delay in my skills - scrolling skills, dash, jump come out in slow motion - enemies (mob and players) teleport - skills in area with delay for me, I get the skill before the animation ends - I do not see enemies where they real…

• DELAY SKILLS PROBLEM

wildercursino - - Bugs

I have had problems from the start that discourage playing, making me countless times wanting to give up Albion, I ask for help because I can not play competitively because of these problems. I live in Brazil. Key Issues: - delay in my skills - scrolling skills, dash, jump come out in slow motion - enemies (mob and players) teleport - skills in area with delay for me, I get the skill before the animation ends - I do not see enemies where they really are. Please Help me DELAY SKILLS PROBLEM ALBIO…

• I live in brazil too and i have the same problem. If the problem persists I will stop playing. There is no way to play competitively