Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 144.

• Expliot or what?

Aurin - - General Questions & Discussions

Yep, CDEEKS is a noob.

• Twitch viewers

Albion has a good streamer community. Shozen and AOTV do a good job with the War Report and Invasion days. I think the only issue with Albion is the content is slow and it is a full loot pvp game. ZvZ fights are exciting but it takes time to find good fights. On top of that, streaming ZvZ is not a good idea. Same with small group fights and open world pvp.

• Expliot or what?

Looking at his gear and gear score, you can easily tell he has high specs. He obviously popped a bunch of tomes of insight.

• AOTV has always been a bunch of BA fanboys. It is normal for them to bash/call out non-BA players/guilds/alliances. Which is funny considering how many interviews they have done with players that ended up getting banned for RMT. It doesn't look good for the game when the official Albion twitch channel is supporting these types of players over and over again.

• Quote from Syndic: “"The leadership" (so, multiple people including him) was banned for allowing a banned player back into the guild who allegedly started an RMT operation using guild assets after being warned not to do it." There is preceding cases where "warnings" turned out to be non-existent, so I question the entire thing. I do view the whole "secrecy" as highly suspicious, since IMO if you can name and shame a whole guild then it should be no problem to release an overview of the evidence.…

• Quote from Syndic: “There are people in Albion that have done far worse and far more serious then what you describe, you shouldn't really have any illusions about the community in Albion. ” You have been posting for a month now that he did nothing wrong, didn't deserve to be banned, and how SBI has been "unprofessional" because you buddy got banned. When people point out all the thing he has done to justify the ban, you ignore the facts and then post "other's have done far worse" and still refus…

• Quote from Triforce: “bro its been a month. Nobody gives a fuck and nobody asked. ” Yet you keep replying to me, clown. Good job. /laugh

• Quote from Syndic: “Like Frank said 10x times, the rules should be the same and they should be applying to everyone equally. Right now, they don't and that is a problem your company needs to face head-on instead of sweeping under the carpet. Nobody banned Durateen while he was playing in RAID when he was legit paid $$$ to shotcall. Nobody banned Norgannon when he used his twitch to exchange silver for subs. Nobody banned Shiro paying IRL $$$ for in-game stuff, all fine and good not our platform.…

• Quote from Syndic: “That's precisely my point. IF it was true, then it would make sense if everything was liquidated. There wouldn't have been giveaways to the members, there wouldn't have been a care-package to the guys doing spinoff guilds. Thats why it looks tireslashy as fuck. ” You point/argument was that they were banned because they were quitting the game to play another and SBI didn't like that. If that was true, SBI would have banned them 3+ months ago before the season even started. Yo…

• Quote from Syndic: “Hate to break it to you buddy, but BA disbanding and Mojo/Pareille quitting was planned before the season even started. Mojo stopped playing a month before the season ended. Feels tireslashy idk what to tell ya. ” Guess that is why they did what they did, huh? Cash out those guild assets and give a nice middle fingers to your guildmates, huh?

• Quote from Syndic: “Mojo hasn't actively played for the last month, dude went on holiday towards the end of the war and things were wrapped up by Sucks. IDK if Pareille logged in, but Mojo definitely wasn't active. BA as a guild obviously still played. ” The ban wave came out after the season ended, right? Why would it matter when the player stopped playing? You still think they got banned because they stopped playing? Please. BA was VERY active until the ban wave hit. Then BA posted their were …

• Visit a prison sometime. All the inmates claim they are innocent as well.

• Quote from Syndic: “It's not the first time I've heard someone getting warned (Africanow) and then posting proof that indicates he was never warned. I speak up for my friend Mojo because I do believe SBI was unprofessional in this regard, and my argument remains that it looks petty as fuck to ban the leadership of the guild a month after they stop playing the game & move on to other games, on a pretext that they're harboring a RMT player in their guild. ” Banned them a month after they stopped p…

• Quote from Syndic: “Far from being a victim, I am simply someone who refuses to tolerate your bullshit and the bullshit of those like you. I do believe the BA bans were unprofessional and I've stated my arguments for it. Do you require assistance with managing your feelings in this regard, or can you handle it on your own for a change? ” I agree it was "unprofessional" because it is the first time I've heard of cheaters getting a warning first. Other cheaters and RMTers in this game are banned o…

• Quote from Syndic: “I dont spend time styling myself. BA won the season, won the war and quit the game. How BA & Mojo were treated is absolutely disgraceful for any gaming company, especially since it ultimately it boils down to "You can't quit, you're fired!". Seeing how the company operates definitely doesn't inspire confidence, and I've already heard plenty of GM's planning to move on to other games. ” it is HILARIOUS you think BA was treated poorly and people were banned just because they we…

• Quote from ToeJamming: “taken out some massive in game loans to kick start my own guild ” You could have got yourself flagged if you were trading silver from players who were actually RMT'n.

• Don't mind Joei. He's still bitter his buddies got banned. Joei is still trying to argue that since they didn't RMT themselves, they shouldn't be banned despite the fact they were banned for their involvement. Why people are still trying to argue they are innocent is quite laughable. Who are the real season 13 winners? The entire Albion Community. Blue Army is gone and the game is better off without them. Let's not forget they "quit" because of the lack of competition last season. Right? /laugh

• Quote from tabooshka: “I imagine if they really wanted to enforce this, they would need to ban every "content creator" that does giveaways in exchange for subs, which is literally RMT. So, the question is, why is giving away silver for subs allowed? Or are content creators entitled like BA leadership was and you dont care? ” SBI did put a stop to a lot of the giveaways that were going on and it is bannable. If you know someone still giving away silver/items for subs/donations you need to report …

• Quote from Triforce: “You realise those rules that you proudly copy pasted from TOS as a token of intelligence were not broke by the BA leadership? It is not enough to copy paste rules and interpret it your way to fit your narrative. About the article 13.3, no manipulation with the use of a tool has happened within BA. Also no transaction for real life money has been recorded on the BA leadership accounts. Article 15.5.4 the SBI statement never mentioned the BA leadership engaging in cheating or…

• Quote from Wydoyolo: “I've never been a fan of BA. Why people refuse to understand it's about SBI contradicting themselves and taking actions only when they feel like it. I'm also not a fan of exactly that, on top of that I'm not fan of cherry picking and making up the bans for something that is not in ToS. ” I'm confused here. Are you really trying to say that people who are supporting RMTers and using guild assets to support RMTers should not be banned? Come on now. They were even warned to st…