Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

• basically nothing has changed in a year+ at this point. They're still bad.

• this-game-is-awful.png

• bump I still either have to keep chat open which clogs my screen or I still need to break my scroll wheel for 30 seconds when it's safe to look at damage numbers against an enemy opponent

• The cursed tree for 1v1 corrupt dungeons is always better off with a mercenary jacket to get heals back with dots. This isn't the problem though. The problem is cursed is forced to only ever consider mercenary jacket in a place like 1v1 corrupt dungeons - why? - as a cloth without royal boots you may simply just die because there's no heals back, unlike mercenary jacket - a cursred can use merc jacket heals against pve mobs, against random chests on the roads, a couple other things such as , aga…

• Quote from noxmortus: “Quote from rottencheese: “Quote from Dzanek: “everything he wrote ” This is truly the kind of pure dedication a solo player has to take to play albion. They need to develop their own play style and skill to be able to do it because now the game is so focused on joining a guild to make the entire game easier for you. Dzanek has done it for so long he's learned how to play his own way and use what he's learned in probably many other deaths before finally figuring it out. Bef…

• Quote: “Just so that you know... if you invade someone and that person breaks crystal, you will still be able to be invaded. ” It's actually always been like that. If you wanted to be free and clear of any invaders just get the final boss to spawn and you can legit afk in the dungeon for 10 hours & nothing will happen until maintenance kicks you out of the game. I'd clear the dungeon first in stalkers to get to 400/500 infamy or slayers at 1600-1800/2000 infamy, design how I want the dungeon to …

• Quote from pinto: “Quote from rottencheese: “Quote from pinto: “rottencheese is clearly a noob talking in this forum trying to act as an experienced player prnt.sc/1kiadk9 ” What's your problem? I sometimes spend all day analyzing 1v1s, dueling at caerleon myself, trying various builds in cds on my main. Yes I don't care about my infamy, I don't care if I lose potential loot, I'm here to have fun and try to do it best I can. I can tell you exactly how you'd need to play against whatever match up…

• Quote from Dzanek: “everything he wrote ” This is truly the kind of pure dedication a solo player has to take to play albion. They need to develop their own play style and skill to be able to do it because now the game is so focused on joining a guild to make the entire game easier for you. Dzanek has done it for so long he's learned how to play his own way and use what he's learned in probably many other deaths before finally figuring it out. Before I basically started to main 1v1 cds for my cl…

• And then devs you need to consider just how easy pve is for any other weapon tree because they can do it faster than me, while keeping the same spells to keep pvp viable. Such as spears using q1 with whatever spell, bloodletter keeping q2/q3 with chainslash, frost keeping q3 with w2, swords only need their q stacks with auto attacks (if anything all of these mobs ofc help swords to keep stacks), badon can do stuff like use assassin shoes to ignore mobs + their leap naturally to bait around mobs,…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “I think it is necessary. The lack of interaction of the devs needs a response... ” They don't care, nothing matters to them or if it does it'll be 2 years too late. Lets band together instead to create an albion 2.0 is the solution.

• The new update has essentially made me want to stop trying to use cloth armor on cursed, on any staff. I almost always break shrine immediately because I want to pvp before the update but now why would I bother. Before we could of course wait until 400/500 infamy for stalkers or 1600/2000 infamy for slayers, then break shrine, having someone invade us every time. It let us use something like gcurse better to kite and bait etc, or not get pushed back into a mob, trap, what have you. Now that isn'…

• twitch.tv/videos/1096557619?t=01h07m37s - not using w2 twitch.tv/videos/1096557619?t=02h54m34s - using w2 because no mobs or creeps around twitch.tv/videos/1095653464?t=10h15m09s - not using w2 twitch.tv/videos/1095653464?t=09h17m03s - using w2 twitch.tv/videos/1095653464?t=06h30m55s - not using w2 twitch.tv/videos/1095653464?t=06h13m29s - not using w2 twitch.tv/videos/1095653464?t=11h53m14s - not using w2 twitch.tv/videos/1092607393?t=04h43m28s - using w2 (this time with armor of valor) twitch.…

• Thing is though you don't get kill credit if they /suicide and in a game that's advertised as full loot pvp where every death matters, because that's how the wording makes it seem, pretty wild how the devs are ok with a system that'll tag on a couple useless digits or infamy but not a record of where it came from.

• reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ay_to_change_chat_colour/ reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…_disable_friendly_damage/ What's allowed to be changed in the Albion client reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…riendlies_damage_numbers/ Capture.png How to use the in-game chat options huh.png or? When does this "or" come into play? Did you guys mean displays damage you've taken from players and mobs without being able to choose which? Displays the damage you've dealt to players and mobs without being able to cho…

• Quote from pinto: “Quote from rottencheese: “Dual sword even before the buff could win this fight, it blew my mind when me and a friend tried for fun frost vs dualsword, and you wanna ask me who's that stupid for casting it in my face? Bruh r u like 2 months into this game or something? It's ok if you are man we've all been there. ” dual swords can't win against frost staves, it's easy to interrupt it leap mid-air.ps: duels are not even close the same as CDG fights lol Quote from rottencheese: “…

• Quote from BraveArt: “Immune to purge can only mean one thing “Immune to purges”. I only use Iron will v’s black hands and you have to stack it with another ability to make 1 work. So taking that into account look at what swords suffer from a cripple effect, you lose 3 stacks of heroic, your boot active sprint and iron will if active. That is a huge debuff from a W spell and a huge disadvantage to swords. Iron will lasts 3 seconds and would be used as a kind of skill shot, pre-reaction spell v’s…

• Quote from MrDaS: “Quote from rottencheese: “The reason most people prefer not to use swords is because you need an actual brain to be able to use them. If you're honestly expecting to only ever use w2 in any fight and rush in with a sword and win most of your games, pick another weapon. Against certain builds you can outright win the fight using w2 so that's why most sword players will ofc keep it on iron will for the first rotation specially against something like a bow or kite builds, and esp…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “If we get another guaranteed E on the weapon roster I will punch someone. >Uninterruptibble >CC-immune >A fucking I-frame Every. Fucking. Time. STOP. ” 100% man. Not only did swords in general get an amazing amazing speed buff for their q stacks which will open them up for players who just found them too hard before, but something like dual sword legit has just become viable over carving if the comp or your own solo game-play requires one. This guy does know that he can a…

• Quote from MrDaS: “@rottencheese Claps you are the only one 1/10 that like the new E on dual swords. Stop talking so much bullshit everyone gonna think Swords is most broken weapon tree on Albion. ” For cds I keep beating flat 6 frosts in duels, win or get close against 1h spears pretty even match up, pretty even with broadsword/claymore if I play well, I can also interrupt fire that's becoming semi meta atm, beat a bow easily, uh what else? I'm glad to be one of those 1/10 if that means someone…