Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Twitch viewers

Equart - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Equart: “I still dont think that CD is bad idea , i love the fact that they exist in Albion. -- Problem number #1 is that they got too good rewards - Insane RNG Chest drop on top of items you get from your victim + Demon loot. Which is killing sense in other type of content. And Problem number #2 - is that , i can bet , Devs thought that it would replace Solo dives in Open World. Which was their main mistake and misunderstanding, since it is two different type …

• Twitch viewers

I still dont think that CD is bad idea , i love the fact that they exist in Albion. -- Problem number #1 is that they got too good rewards - Insane RNG Chest drop on top of items you get from your victim + Demon loot. Which is killing sense in other type of content. And Problem number #2 - is that , i can bet , Devs thought that it would replace Solo dives in Open World. Which was their main mistake and misunderstanding, since it is two different type of content , which require different builds/…

• Quote from CDEEKS: “Quote from Equart: “Oh , i remember this guy. He was playing with T4.0 items since CBT in Runnel sink and ganking non stop. You just was outplayed @CDEEKS ” I did not die to him read post ” And i was not telling that he killed you. I told that he outplayed you , since you did not understood how he was in dungeon.

• Oh , i remember this guy. He was playing with T4.0 items since CBT in Runnel sink and ganking non stop. You just was outplayed @CDEEKS

• Twitch viewers

Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from CDEEKS: “the game died a slow cold death the miniute they made SRD despawn after 90 sec this was a place that offered consistent 1v1 or small gang pvp now dead as a fkn dodo spend hours looking for a fight now . not worth it when so many better MMO out now. ” lmao that barely did anything, and anyway SRD was almost never 1v1, it was like 3v1, and most of times the 1 was hurt by mobs ” Oh my naive boy , i wish it would be true.

• Twitch viewers

No content updates in Albion, and launches like NW. Everyone is bored. --- In future it will become even bigger problem - if incoming update will suck , because there are more MMOs incoming. --- And im not even talking about content creator support , even indie game studio got this , but not Albion Online. P.S People were creating content on enthusiasm , but sooner or later they will burn out. P.S.S Ooh , and about twitch...lots of content creators move on YT. Especially people who create videos…

• Such trash rate should be in the game 2 years ago... We also got chain CC problem , but it is another thread to discuss.

• @Midgard No , they should not. Skins is a huge part of Albion market. --- It is the same when they closed SRD , and open world become dead in BZ and half dead in RZ. There is no sence to shoot yourself in the knee one more time, at least i hope they learned this lesson. --- And people who are abusing this referrals... to be honest, who cares? If it is not affecting in-game economy in a bad way - i dont mind.

• youtu.be/Osw1dLeF3FI

• youtu.be/7vmunf6RQIE

• Give us pls One tiny spoiler, will they drop from regular SRD too? Probably no...but i just wonder

• youtu.be/TFIMN-LOsQg

• Баг

Equart - - Bugs

Quote from MrBomba_3310: “У меня не выучивается не один навык за книги. (Книги есть) помогите пожалуйста ” Ты про книги которые у тебя отображаются в верхнем правом углу в ветке развития персонажа? Если да, то для того чтоб потратить их - тебе нужно докачать (что ты хочешь) до определенного порога ( там будет такая полосочка) , и только потом сможешь потратить эти книги.

• youtu.be/me6YMp8iMXk

• youtu.be/wKE4KbBzk18

• Even replacing Arenas with Crystal fights , without full drop or with - would boost the way how people perceive Crystal content.

• No it will not , and will never be popular content ,if they will devolope it in such way. SBI is just artificially creating hype around it. --- There is only one way how you can make it popular - it is accessibility, and im not talking about IP caps etc. We need pub gameplay like in Dota/LoL , where solo players would randomly gather (by automatic que system,like Arena) into teams and participate in this content with full loot. Yes, there will be chaos and lots of complains. =>But it is the only…

• youtu.be/c2zH6aHfoTw

• Just 2 smart players , but how does it even a bug or exploit?