Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 276.

• Hey, as you mentioned you can try to reach out to our customer support and see if they are able to help you. You can contact them via your profile.

• Bandit assault

Hellements - - Beginner's Questions

You'll have to flag up at your local faction master when you see the bandit assault announcement. Once it starts you need to participate in taking outposts in the red zones to qualify for rewards. Also minimum 700 average IP is required to get rewards from faction warfare.

• That's absolutely no problem. If your faction has low recruitment rates you will get increased amounts of faction points. Martlock currently has a point multiplier of 148.99% so doing faction warfare activties will be very lucrative.

• Did you check in-game under your appearances if the skin has already been applied to your account? If its still not there please contact support.

• Quote from Samohoar: “I have another question. If my guild has an island and the creatir of the guild allocated me a part of it, am I allowed to do whatever I want on that part? I mean, we talked and he told me he allocated me part of the island. Can I build a farm on my part or he has to do it? And Thanks for the reply. ” That would depend on the permissions that he gave you. If he gave you co-owner or builder you can build a house or theoretically a crafting station on it, if not he would have…

• Hey and welcome to the game! 1. Go to a travel planner in any city and see if the guild island shows up on the list (should be one of the first entries), if there is a travel cost involved the island is probably in another city. You can travel naked to other cities to check if it's there but usually your guildmates can answer that question too. 2. Private islands require you to purchase tat least 30 days of premium, you can do this with silver, gold or real money. 3. Each of the outer royal citi…

• lose silver

Hey, if you've sold a bulk of items (for example 100 stone blocks) you will only receive the market notification after all of those items have been sold. This leads to the issue that many of those items could've been sold earlier than the last item of that bulk. You receive the silver as soon as an item sells but will only receive the notification after the last one. This way you might've seen that your market offer made 1 million silver but you only received 100k after you got the message becau…

• I cant join guild for 1 Year

Hellements - - Bugs

I moved this to the bugs section, seems more fitting to me.

• 2+ Player Group in SRD

Fame and loot are split amongst all party members, in your example both players would get 50% of the fame and silver. Drops can be a bit more random, especially if you get a valuable item which obviously can't be split.

• Quote from MrGrapes2654: “is there any special battle mount that only come for this season? ” Players will be able to receive the tower chariot if they qualify for their reward. This mount was given out as a reward for the GvG Season 5 and will likely be overhauled as mentioned at the bottom of the NDA patch notes. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…74d19473ffc4ec52e3ecdf820

• World bosses respawn on every uneven hour. This was changed for Season 13, you can read more about it here: Changes for Guild Season 13

• Black hands will get a complete rework as mentioned by Retroman here.

• Auto learn

Quote from Steinel: “Hello, Does "Auto Learn" even work? I've tried it with different kind of items and it seems like it never puts LP into them automatically... ” Quote from UsernameTaken: “I could never get it to work right either...... Thousands of learning points, but when clicked on, it never applies them when I hit the learning point. ” You need to to tick the specific node that you want to auto-learn as well as the general auto-learn feature in the top-right of the destiny board. If this …

• Fast travel to rests

You can fast travel to a Rest if you set it as your home. You can do that by clicking on the board next to the market place.

• If you can't clear the bosses it might be likely that you don't have the reaver level for it yet. Check your destiny board if you have "Grandmaster Reaver" unlocked. If not you should stick to dungeons of your current reaver level until you reach the next milestone. If you reached the correct reaver level it should be possible to beat those dungeons but getting additional spec on your equipment will definitely help make it easier.

• Infamy questions

Losing an encounter will remove 10% of your current infamy from you. Winning an encounter will add 8% of the opponents infamy as well as a flat amount depending on the difficulty you played on. You can check your current infamy and loot modifier by opening your character stats (click on your name in top-left->stats->hover over your infamy ratings). There isn't a full table for all these stats but you can check the infamy rankings ingame to see the modifiers for specific infamy ratings. Example o…

• Solo and group random dungeons consist of a set of tiles that gets randomly put together. By playing enough and knowing the tiles you can already get an idea what the next room may look like and which color the chest will have. Most bosses have their specific room as well, only a few of them can be found in multiple rooms as they appear as a green and blue boss or as a purple and legendary boss.

• You can enlist to fight for your city at any of the faction generals in the royal cities. Once enlisted you can flag for that faction. Doing activites like fighting enemy faction players, capturing outpost or doing PvE activities on the royal continent while being flagged for your faction will award faction points. Faction PvP in blue and yellow zones results in knockdowns and respawning on a nearby faction outpost, meanwhile Faction PvP in red zones will result in death where you can lose items…

• Guild island

Yes, but only if the owner of the island gives you visitor permissions.

• Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll pass it on to the devs. - Hellements