Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 261.

• I think my ideal for smart cast would be the LoL system tbh. The target is whoever is under your cursor. If there is no one under your cursur and you have a target? DON'T CAST. Smart casting should just ignore your actual target. I don't want it to default back to something when I don't have something under my mouse. If there's nothing under my mouse, I missed my target.

• Agreed. I at least think how spells act based in currently selected targets should be an option. For beneficial spells it is however really awkward to have to either specifically click or specifically remove your current target

• Quote from hFly: “Here we go. Although I quite agree that we should have more dynamic stuff inside the dungeons (they are way too similar), there are a few things that, for me, doesn't really make sense. I quite liked the suggestion about "different paths leading to different stuff", but I don't quite understand your point in most of stuff. First, why would a green dg for solo content lead to a dg that REQUIRE another guy? That doesn't make any sense. The SRDs are already way too easy and the re…

• So, this is an idea I was considering when thinking about current gameplay. Right now I set out to do X, then I do X. There is no variation because the game never presents any. The only variation is the appearance of other players. This may sound like a good thing, but it doesn't provide a very dynamic world. So, one idea is Branching Dungeons. This isn't even necessarily new designs, just splitting dungeons onto new paths. Branching Dungeons will create additional exits that you can take that l…

• If I could sign up for it like Arena and actually advance in a ranking system and pick up the tokens without: 1. having to join a guild that actually has an interest 2. being allowed on a team within that guild 3. being available for every awkward time at the same time as everyone else As far as I'm aware, it has no interest because the whole process is a pain in the ass. I'd love to play it. Never have.

• Future level 120 is silly.

Fikule - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Korn: “When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now. In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody starting at 0 will gain spec quickly, while somebody who is at 100 now will have to work very hard to go further. This mean that the average item power gap between players will almost certainly go do…

• I'm a much bigger fan of the suggestion to add -50% damage passive to healing Q abilities. Not only does this put the damage reduction on the selection itself, rather than requiring an interaction with an ability, but it is far easier to understand for the player. They clearly see "When I select this ability, my damage is halved" We already have passive abilities, so the functionality is built in. Plus it'd be nice to see more passive selection effects.

• NDA Locus Nerf

There is just so much to question for arcane. Like, the empowering beam was nerfed when it enhanced a DPS too much in Hellgates. So it now increases damage by 80%, not 100%. It's still a channel. The question there is... why not just bring a second DPS at that point? You'd deal more and it'd be harder to interrupt and could be spread enough so you can't block it. Empowering beam enhancing someone to an advantage in a 2v2 scenario seems to literally be its purpose, but when it managed it, it got …

• NDA Locus Nerf

I'd still like to see Arcane be more useful in a wider range of content. I mean, it's already ZvZ or bust in most cases, and any non-ZvZ usage is very gimmicky. Though I'd agree with other posts that the main issue with Arcane is you may as well be level 10 Arcane and just bring a T4 weapon as the scaling just isn't there.

• A better solution may be to split the buff. 5 second attack speed buff, 2.5 second damage buff, This strikes a balance as you can easily lose the damage buff, but if they can't keep you off them for a full 5 seconds, you can at least build it back up quicker.

• On the third hit you've taken 60+120+180 = 360 They have taken 160x3 = 480 It also deals damage to you, rather than just costing health. This means immunities or reductions apply, and are easier for you to set up than for the enemy, timing-wise. Lastly, as it is AoE, the cost of that last hit becomes a net positive as soon as you are hitting 2+ targets

• New casting hos

Fikule - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Blackender: “now it is no longer worth transporting their zvz sets or others through black zone since 5 gankers t4 stop you in front of the ho and you have no salvation ” Can't you simply go to the HO, set it as your home and then transport your sets? This change just stops people bouncing in and out of multiple HOs. It still allows you to set yourself up for transport

• been logged out for a while now and came on today to a hideout being destroyed, because they usually are. The estimated market value of the goods in the bank is 290k silver The retrieval cost is 1.26m silver. I don't get it? Obviously I'd never retrieve these items, but I also can't ditch the tab. This is my second recovered tab now that I'll never retrieve due to the cost being ridiculous compared to the value of the items. So, is the punishment for losing a hideout meant to be a steady accumul…

• Yeah, mentioned this one before. If I'm in a hellgate with an attack-based cape I'll just not attack mobs. Either reset things when the mobs are gone, or put capes on a 10 second cooldown instead of a full reset.

• Buy from pre-set

I'm guessing you mean being able to go to the auction house and just buy or set a buy order for an entire loadout? I'm all for that.

• hellgate needs to be fixed

I don't have much to go by in terms of experience on this one. But my only experience with hellgates so far is: 2v2 Non-Lethal gives less loot than repair bills for basic T5 gear. Combined with having to travel 3-4 maps to get to one, me and my friend consider these to be mostly a waste of time, even for trying out PvP. We've only done two Lethals so far. We won one, lost the other. When we won we got about 200k in gear for risking a combined 600k in gear. The chest had about 5k. This seems to s…

• Quote from ShanDu97: “New players how? HCEs need a big silver investment to get into. ” LFG is literally filled with LFM HCE (1600ip min!) Like, damn. I didn't know I could have 1600 ip as a new player.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Fikule: “One will likely give you 25k silver over an hour. The other gives you 300k silver in 15 minutes while also giving you 10x the fame/hour. ” I don't believe you. Prove it. ” I mean.. go ahead and don't believe me? But I'd love to know how many idiots are out dying in blue dungeons in the black zone when they can earn millions of silver per hour in the yellow zone. We can also move up to the "dangerous" Slayer Corrupted Dungeons. I can take a 50k …

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from thefixx2: “You hype the risk vs reward system ” Sounds like it's working to me. 0 risk in yellow zone = low reward. Also those tomes are fame, just because you can't sell it doesn't make it worthless. ” Tier 6 Black Zone Blue Dungeon (Mediocre fame, low value chests, high risk of death, slow clear) Vs Yellow Zone Corrupted Dungeon (Good fame, guaranteed 4 chests per level with loot that improves over time, zero risk, fast clear) One will likely give you…

• I never get these arguments. It's OK if they don't want a full loot game. They can go play one of the many non-full-loot games? What Albion currently fails to do is make the safer zones compelling in their own right. That is something they can work on. They could also certainly do with making crafting more interesting.