Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• @AooeYeZee you better watch out, bro. Korn is gonna sic his cyber police on you. They are sophisticated enough to read through logs and link two accounts together via IP. You're done, kid.

• Quote from Korn: “Also, note that we have received note that some parties being concerned about our expanded efforts are trying to push certain narratives such that we back down (something about "bad PR for SBI"). The chance that this is will happen is exactly 0, it's quite frankly a good motivator to do better. ” So SBI's new stance is to be belligerent now? xd It has nothing to do with whatever BS you're trying to push here. You can investigate me all day, waste your time. lol The problem is y…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Hostility: “So there are two points that I think are relevant to the talk of rolling back the season or stripping rewards: First, there are two types of players in a top end guild. There are core players and randoms. core players, like Creen, may have had knowledge, or he may not. However, random xyz filler player in BA probably had no idea what was going on at the top, and probably has no idea what the plan was hour to hour let alone where guild assets were goi…

• So there are two points that I think are relevant to the talk of rolling back the season or stripping rewards: First, there are two types of players in a top end guild. There are core players and randoms. core players, like Creen, may have had knowledge, or he may not. However, random xyz filler player in BA probably had no idea what was going on at the top, and probably has no idea what the plan was hour to hour let alone where guild assets were going. Second, like Whated said, RMT has been goi…

• Quote from Cessari: “LOL in the past ban threads everyone who replied has gone "nice, but please name and shame or 'provide ban list'", NOW THAT SBI finally sort-of names a guild people start to ask why? They just can't please y'all, can they? Sucks to suck if you get banned for RMT. ” I've never asked for a list, and never really cared. What strikes me, though, is how it happened. It wasn't like they came out and said, "ok, starting today we will name anyone that is banned for RMT, here is the …

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Hostility: “I think this is just a matter of an employee, who just started, and maybe shouldn't be part of SBI much longer, going rogue. Going from a Player to Support to Community Manager, they probably believed they would have been cheered by naming BA, and insinuating Mojo, was banned. Now you have Korn having to save face, and defend/justify that person's actions and its a mess. Its probably not too late to go back to the candidate pool and give another of…

• I think this is just a matter of an employee, who just started, and maybe shouldn't be part of SBI much longer, going rogue. Going from a Player to Support to Community Manager, they probably believed they would have been cheered by naming BA, and insinuating Mojo, was banned. Now you have Korn having to save face, and defend/justify that person's actions and its a mess. Its probably not too late to go back to the candidate pool and give another offer. As for the way they were banned: I'm intere…

• Your guild needs better leaders and shotcallers that will tell you which zone to port to when you get CQ'd, and you had a bubble when you zoned, you probably should have ran away. but 100% on your guild's leadership for not having a plan.

• Why are you on a random new character? Did you sell your account? Why are you ganking new players in red zones? So many questions.

• Just some feedback on this: It seems like quality on these skins are going down drastically, while the price stays the same. Why did you remove the following: - Vanity animations - Guild versions of the skin It seems very odd that these skins are getting worse, but you're still asking $30 for them.

• wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Knockdown

• youtu.be/Zwu_dXaXmQ8

• youtu.be/Ej6SWampX5Y

• ku6TOL2.png

• Isn't sending out emails horrible judgement here? If email addresses were compromised, and the person that did this is almost definitely going to send those email addresses scam emails. Aren't you just desensitizing people to deal with this issue through email, and this will just lead to people being taken advantage of? A better route would have been a popup in game with a link in the popup to the account page. (this already exists at the bottom of the login screen)

• So you just make it impossible to tank world bosses and other hard mobs.

• Does Albion wants PVE players?

Hostility - - Forum Banter

A lot of weird and unhelpful responses in this thread. lol Listen, if you're a PvE player, just go join a guild with a hideout, and do solo dungeons around it. You could even join ARCH and have access to a million hideouts in one zone. Also, if you are seriously a PvE player, learn how to do the Prince, Earth Mother, and Harvester bosses. You'd be a massive asset to any top tier guild if you could consistently and quickly farm those bosses. You could literally join any guild you wanted to.

• Mercenary Laborers

Hostility - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just gonna send this back to the top.

• Then you will get people that invade you to just run from you and harass you on the boss/lock you inside the dungeon forever until you accept the infamy loss and break the crystals.

• OgPajSy.png Its from a company called cogentco. maybe SBI can send them an email. @Korn ?