Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• PRIME 4 v 16 IT'S WHAT WE DO

Soma - - Video and Media Forum

Nice.

• This is a pretty neat idea.

• Quote from Darklight549: “If the game is going to be buy to play, why is there going to be a premium currency? Also, how difficult is it to obtain premium by purchasing it with silver? ” To answer your questions in order: #1 - To continue developing game content farther into the game's future. #2 - It's fairly easy thus far.

• Hi! #1) Go download this: piriform.com/speccy #2) Install and run it #3) Take a screenshot and post it here ( You can do this by pressing Print Screen on your keyboard, opening MS Paint and then pressing CTRL+V)

• Augmentation?

Soma - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Aydos: “Quote from Soma: “I like the idea of having more customization over gear. ” How about pigment augmentation? Armor dye is some customization that I think could go a long way. ” I agree. I've always disliked looking like everyone else. I'm fairly sure being able to choose the gear's looks when crafting it would make alot of people happy.

• Augmentation?

Soma - - Feedback & Suggestions

I like the idea of having more customization over gear.

• Hi, here's a link to the differences between the packs: albiononline.com/en/shop/founderspacks/compare Short answer: Yes Long answer: Yes, but the higher tier packs get more goodies.

• Quote from Snorri: “Well I was more thinking that for example, if I use an epic T3 pick to mine T3 ore I might get some bonus ore out of the node (and they remove the premium bonuses which I think are way too high on gathering). If I use a T3 Epic pick on say a T6 node, I still have a chance to gather the T6 ore, and the epic quality of the pick would allow me to gather with more durability hence I could potentially gather more before the pick broke. The pick would take more durability loss on t…

• Quote from Snorri: “I would like to see the gathering amount based on : -skill tier vs tier of node being mined/skinned -quality and tier of tool being used vs rarity of resource mined -plus other modifiers like food buffs This would mean people with only a T3 pick could potentially mine a T6 node but would have more waste when doing so and taking a really long time to get anything out of it with a high chance of failure and/or the tool breaking. I do like the fact that it lets you gather a few …

• Hi! One thing that I've been thinking about is the process of gathering and building. So, a quick recap! Gathering - You click the Tree/Rock/Ore/Animal/Plant and your character goes through the animations and removes X amount of the resource from the node. For example, skinning a fox removes 2 of 10 pelts. Then you click again and repeat. And again. And again. Building - With the resources in your inventory, you click the structure then add. You now sit here waiting for it to add 30 before you c…

• Hello form Colombia

Soma - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome!

• Hello from Brazil

Welcome to AO!

• Playing this game

Soma - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Falrinth: “What makes this personal definition of closed beta created by that particular person a definitive definition? But even in that particular case, he includes phrase: "This is not always the case". Am i ignorant to the concept of closed beta? Perhaps - but i doubt im more ignorant then you on that field. Its a loose term describing stage of the game focused on polishing it and getting rid of bugs and problems. If it will be concluded in totall wipe is a thing that should be wr…

• Quote from Jameshelper: “on my one computer albion wont even load so i had to get it on my laptop and it runs fine but my desktop will start to load my guy but then dim but never go. I have it on minimum settings and it is the only thing running on computer i guess some days it is not worth trying ” Hi! #1) Go download this: piriform.com/speccy #2) Install and run it #3) Take a screenshot and post it here ( You can do this by pressing Print Screen on your keyboard, opening MS Paint and then pres…

• Hi! #1) Go download this: piriform.com/speccy #2) Install and run it #3) Take a screenshot and post it here ( You can do this by pressing Print Screen on your keyboard, opening MS Paint and then pressing CTRL+V )

• Experiences of a new player

Soma - - Rants

Quote from Ranxcor: “Hi, Played the game 2 days (about 15 hours) felt like i was at work. This stupid TEDIOUS grind , un inventive grind simulator got me bored in 15 hours. Un installed , newer coming back. Game is really grindy and boring. Thats it, moving on! ” And nothing of value was lost. Did you expect people to beg you not to leave? The game isn't for everyone and it isn't even finished. I've got friends who don't like the crafting grind so they come to me for gear. In turn, I'm not too f…

• There is no "best" build, play what feels right to you. Also, Mobas are bad.

• Greeting

Heya! Late welcome to Albion.

• Hello - I have a question

No. No one is going to give you a copy of the game for free. No one is going to get free keys. No. Also, welcome to the forums I guess.

• "Any length of time?" So this is something you learn from day 1? No, your reasoning is more fucked than Gawker after Hulk Hogan had his was with them. Anyone with gaming experience knows that tooltips give you information on what something is/does. Have I personally seen a bad tooltip in this game? Once, and that was only after about a week and a half. Have any of the 7 people I bought the game for? No. These guys have gone from shortest time of having the game 1 week to longest 2 weeks of not n…