Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 915.

• what i had in mind for Speed shot rework at the start was orb walking Dodge auto Q auto Q but the stand time just makes it hard to pull it off in this game but i think its best for it to be a dodge then a strong retaliate steroid much easier to balance in other games archers are either have this sniper glass cannon build (reg bow and whispering) or this hit and run build (warbow and badon) but frost shot is jump is too big and shaves off too much damage from the kit unlike frost staves where the…

• Thanks for the post it was a good read but the changes are too drastic with the quiver system

• for those who dont know V1 Dodge Shot Leap 5 meters in a target direction after the leap your next auto deals 300 additional damage You gain 50% increased attack and cast speed for 5 seconds Cooldown: 10 seconds energy cost: 30 Range: 5 meters V2 Dodge Shot Leap 5 meters in a target direction after the leap you ready your bow. resetting the cooldown of your Q You gain 50% increased attack and cast speed for 5 seconds Cooldown: 10 seconds energy cost: 30 Range: 5 meters V3 Dodge Shot Leap 5 meter…

• Sorry tweaking numbers is hard one side is OP and the other is not strong enough for a W skill this stupid skill is hard to balance. Global CDR is too strong hard to find a balance P.S i have stopped editing and that is the final version P.S.S if global cooldown is too strong then maybe switching back to cooldown on Q only would be better?

• Disclaimer: The skill shown below has been deemed too OP and covering the fact i received complains that i edited the main post too many times causing confusion. going forward i shall repost the rebalance skill in a reply below once some feedback have been acquired After some discussion on the direction to rework speed shot W3 of bow tree the version was decided which would improve it but make it still feel the same Dodge Shot Leap 5 meters in a target direction after the leap you ready your bow…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…333ce1d9a6c3fcba1bb364291

• Reg Bow Vs Whispering Range advantage of 4.5 Range from whispering E definitely play a role when targets are a screen away and you are in the backline dealing damage Damage is comparable to reg bow but is front loaded but falls off when bow gets fully stacked but whispering feels clunky when used with poison arrow and speed shot due to range difference only suitable ability are deadly shot, multi shot and explosive arrow in team fights it does well but in solo (corrupted dungeons) the reduce res…

• Furthur posts about reworking bow will be delayed until i do more intensive testing on current abilities standby as i test further on Poison arrow (damage and merc jacket nerfs), speed shot(all content), ray of light (open world) reg bow vs whispering (damage output and range advantage), badon (after merc jacket nerfs), wailing vs mist piercer(ZvZ) and longbow (5v5 team fights)

• @jack12 you say balance and i would agree with you if this was 3 months ago Reg bow is now so bad due to the time of buff that this dream of yours shreading tanks is not going to happen 1 CC or 1 defensive would make that small 2.5 second timer of yours non existant Badon getting a nerf in both the merc jacket and spectre cowl which would make it super weak now since DoT will not proc merc jacket in the coming patch and long bow has so many issues that it would be better to go frost and get a be…

• Reworking the Bow Part 1 Here i shall attempt to rework the bow tree to give it an Identity of a fast hit and run hunter play style while attempting to keep its identity of a long range back line Values shown here is reference to T8 with 700/700 Base stats changes Auto attack speed increase to 1.4 from 1.3 Auto attack DPS increase from 110/s to 119/s Reason: after some thinking buffing attack speed would be much healthier for a hit and run build instead of making the already powerful regular bow…

• @Hattenhair Lets break it down into smaller pieces first off while i agree the auto ranges is different it mostly does not make a Huge diffrence when trading blows with other range players unless it comes to melee vs ranged only then the range makes a big difference secondly due to bow nerfs it is very hard to keep the stacks on the target to reach maximum potential (even at 3.5s) now and this is compared to curse who has 8 seconds to work with Assuming explosive arrow and grudge do roughly the …

• @Retroman First i would like to thank you for helping to solve issues related to corrupted dungeons and for listening to community feedback when balancing the game the recent changes to Royal boots (remove resistance buff), merc jacket (on hit heal only) and the work you did for patch CTA 11 have been good additions to the game Now on to the main issue Long story short Bows need their damage numbers relooked at utmost haste or they would be a non relevant weapon tree for every content for the ne…

• with some of the hideout changes and implimentation of HQ we shall see how these changes affect the meta going forward before looking back at this topic HQ and hideout changes looks good when they lay the plan out to round table members it allows active guilds to have a safe spot among the big alliances once the changes are finalized and made into a dev talk then we get back to this topic yes?

• how many would buy the skin and how often would you see it? commiting some team development to make a skin that is only used by the top 1% of player base is not enough to make profit it would be nice but the mammoth is a skin on to its self very iconic lets say we make a skin for the mammoth then it should only be for special events or one time events to make it exclusive and special

• There are many threads about Solo random dungeons mainly about the 1min timer removal but honestly i say keep the 1 min timer make it a safe content. and screw all the so call gankers who prey on the weak the low loot of solo random dungeons justify the safety of 1 min make corrupted dungeons the place for invades and allow people to enjoy the loot scaling. the rate of invades is pretty low sometimes if no shine is taken due to the number of players invading at the time of day make open world bl…

• @Tabor the open world changes works in such a way that value is generated when people are not doing content at the location in mega alliance there will be people doing content hence the value will be lower if a number of people is doing said open world therefore in Some areas where there is less content or when the main guild is currently sleeping / less people online at the time the value of the zone rises this encourages people to spread out to do content and in smaller groups of 5 to 10 playe…

• +1 with merc jacket being weakened significantly to only proc with hits things like running away, cleric cowl and invis would counter it properly now and healing out of the picture due to damage nerfs this would be the right time to take out the healing penalty

• if the open world loot can drop 2-3 times more loot than corrupted dungeons over the same amount of time and effort spend then its worth traveling and looking for those mobs to kill (Time spend traveling included) this is assuming the zone is uncontested for a long time and the mobs and rewards build up to that point

• Dev Talk: Open-World Gameplay here the dev talk about open world just released ask and you shall receive @She0gorath

• POG Champ Let the celebrations begin