Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

• Alas this time for real.

CrimsonCrust - - Small Talk

Quote from Beelzebabb: “Hey Crimson! We've explained to you a number of times why we need another user to discuss the account with us and why we need to refund the pack. Please simply read through the support emails and you will see the explanation. Thanks!” Yeah I just got the correct explanation. I think like I said though it is just not meant to be. I don't mean any disrespect at all towards your team though. Like I said it is one hundred percent my fault due to the password being so simplist…

• Alas this time for real.

Once again I am sorry for what transpired when I was hacked. It seems that the development team will not be reissuing me a key. I can buy a new one as the money is not a problem. But the support, while very responsive, is also kind of playing games with me. And at some point you just got to say to yourself, 'is it meant to be?' I had sent my friend a lot of money. He was paying me back by buying games I wanted. I guess they want to talk only to the person who's name was on the credit card. My fr…

• Apologies to everyone.

CrimsonCrust - - Forum Banter

Quote from Josh: “I thought it seemed a little out of character. Glad to see you got your account back. Do you know how (or why?) it happened?” Not yet, but I am going to find out. I am going to send support a request for the IP address that posted those comments. At least if they can find out that is. If so I own a small company that does background screening. It's a great profession and it allows me to do things like credit, criminal, and reverse IP address searches. However if they are behind…

• Apologies to everyone.

I have gone through now and read all that was posted. I find it disgusting and distasteful. I am truly sorry and I offer Immortal the biggest apology of them all. Thanks,

• Not a girlfriend I am married with kids. lol. This is nuts....

• I can't believe this is going on lol.

• Advice to Smaller Guilds

I'm honestly sorry Immortal. But that was not me. I don't like you, but I am also not crazy ><

• I sent support tickets from my outlook account. None of that crap was me this morning.

All my wow stuff is gone too.. we are talking years of stuff...

• Can someone help me!!!!! None of this was me today! I NEED HELP!

OMG NONE OF THAT WAS ME.

All Immortal is doing is recruiting. He does it by being the worst salesmen in history. [Deleted - stop spamming images with every post] сука suka

I wont respond to anyone but Immortal. I know his cronies are about to jump in here like a band of flies on a hot Taliban shit. But I don't care. I refuse to let this guy just bully people. And since no one mods these boards I am going to say it like I see it. Immortal Remember c8d.gif Meinu

Quote from Eflow: “Quote from Immortal: “AO is a game that rewards mid-large size guilds whereas being a small guild is brutal.” On this note, isn't this against the Dev's original intentions?” Quote from Immortal: “Quote from CrimsonCrust: “Quote from Immortal: “I make a friendly thread to small guilds, and yet you begin to rage. It's funny how you claim you're not a child, but downvote the majority of my posts. Sorry, you are a child. We both know your guild has nothing on HoT, so I'm not conc…

Quote from Immortal: “I make a friendly thread to small guilds, and yet you begin to rage. It's funny how you claim you're not a child, but downvote the majority of my posts. Sorry, you are a child. We both know your guild has nothing on HoT, so I'm not concerned in the slightest.” I refuse to even read your statements. Everything you say is bullshit. You say what you want, then if someone says something to you, you and your clan runs all over them. I honestly believe if I knew you in real life …

Quote from Immortal: “Now, I have seen a bunch of new guilds spring up over the past 1-2 weeks, so I wish to offer advice. This is mostly directly at guilds with less than 10 members. You should merge into a super guild or form alliances with each other. Now, the super guild or alliance doesn't have to be permanent. However, you are not going to be very successful in alpha with a small number of members. If you're a RPing guild or don't mind potentially holding no territories outside green zone,…

• Quote from metseldr: “CrimsonCrust приятно познакомится Я не играл в dota 2 я играю только на работе .мне скучно на работе ты американец ?” Yes I am a American. And Dota 2 is free to play you should check it out some time it is fun

• Quote from metseldr: “CrimsonCrust ты меня понимаешь ? я тебя нет” I don't get the love part. But yes I can understand you a little bit, not much though. I met a lot of Russian gamers in dota 2. They taught me a little russian. And I have been reading a little online to help me out too. It's a fun pass time.

• Quote from metseldr: “Quote from CrimsonCrust: “There is A Theory That "Most of" people are Idiots I Believe That MAN Should be Individual, His view of things, A personal opinion. Yakity Yak.” вот таких людей я уважаю” SFC Yberg he lost part of his leg when I went to Iraq. They told him he would never walk again, he gave them the finger and now actually runs. Probably the most inspirational individual I have ever known personally in my life. Arnold Schwarzenegger I think as far as a hero I will …

• Real life picture thread!

Who deleted my spider man posts. LoL. Edit: Nm. spiderman-meme-generator-stop-i-thought-this-was-my-thread-8716fc.jpg