Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 507.

• EU Server

Namus - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Namus: “No EU server is the reason i stopped playing long time ago and i wont return until they add one... ” I guess no more Albion for you in this lifetime then. ” It's okay i found game that doesn't treat me like 2nd class citizen and values my money more.

• EU Server

No EU server is the reason i stopped playing long time ago and i wont return until they add one...

• Used to play at launch but stopped cause guild i was in fell apart now i am looking to come back (i have to start from scratch since i lost all my stuff). I got 5k LP saved up and almost unlocked t8 Woodcutting Axe, can use t7 bows and t7 armor and i can craft t7 bows. Since i got huge amount of LP saved up i would be willing (maybe) to change my skill focus to something else but we will see. What i want is a black zone guild! that is focused on teamplay since i solo only when i gather.

• I always wondered what happens when offspring chance goes above 100%? For example for wheat if you use focus it is 60%+80% does that mean that you have 100% chance for 1 seed return and 40% for 2nd seed return or you have 2 rolls 1 is 60% and 1 is 80% so in theory you can still not get any seed back?

• Quote from Korn: Note that you can also get banned for knowingly playing as part of party where some members are hacking. That is bullshit i dont hack and i never will but how the hell am i supposed to know if people i play with are hacking or not? Even if i ask party members hey are you hacking they would have to be pretty retarded to admit it... You do say knowingly but i dont see how you can prove someone knew that he had hacker in grp...

• Quote from Futar: “shared instance dungeons ” What do you mean by this because it is going against very definition of instance? If its instanced it cant be shared and if you mean loading screens instance has nothing to do with loading screen its about creating your own instance of dungeon that is available only to you and your pt members... Expeditions are perfect example of instanced content.

• Balance patch

They cant tell you whats changed when they still got 1 month to finish first balance patch... They did say that meta will get nerfed and underused stuff buffed.

• Game died in a matter of a couple days

Namus - - Rants

Quote from Frostfire2k: “The only reason i'm still here is for solo roaming which i find enjoyable. I do a little bit of everything and i usually bring good gear and not trash t4. Honestly i look at how other people are playing and i can only imagine how boring that must be. Even for those who GvG which some claim to be fun- you gotta sit through hours of boredom to compete I.E. fame farming Fame farming in Albion is the most boring thing i have ever encountered in a video game. ” Find friends t…

• Pretty sure the guy was using great nature staff with living armor skill. When you see those run away because they are kinda op 1v1...

• I think they last as long as they have durability that is being depleted with repairs. Someone correct me if i am wrong?

• When i am gathering i like 3 sec rule and when i am killing people i dont like it.

• Best change they could have made. And i am not being sarcastic...

• Quote from Lakursa: “No change to fame from stone gathering? They seriously need buff since all other mats .1 .2 .3 gives much more fame. Stone is the hardest to farm currently. ” And also makes you more silver than other mats.

• Why do you care about kill fame anyway? Tywin Lannister said why would a lion be concerned by what sheep are thinking and i cant help but agree. If you are good you dont have to prove yourself to others you only feel the need to do it if you are bad...

• Lag

Namus - - Feedback & Suggestions

For me game is unplayable for past 2 days. In open world its so so but when i enter Knoyle Hill dung (dunno about others) it gets so bad that no one in my pt can avoid mob aoes game just stops and few seconds after we are all dead... Since you guys implemented DDOS protection my ''normal'' ping went from 130 to constant 155 and lag spikes are happening constantly. Are you working on it?

• Servers fkd up - LAG SPIKES -

Namus - - Rants

Yeah been laging whole day now i just sit in territory waiting for fix.

• Quote from Korn: “In our next major update, we will release the arena feature, which will allow everybody to play GvG style matches for fun. ” I clearly remember SBI defending GvG for being 5v5 locked as giving smaller guilds a chance but if you see my previous post you will see valid arguments as to why its not possible. Is something going to be done about it? And as i said in my previous post its not about having 5v5 fun its about being able to hold and acquire new territories.

• Quote from Rosalia: “Quote from Namus: “If you disagree with this change that means you suck and you are afraid of smaller but better guilds destroying you. ” No, if you make gear, and IP not relevant, then lets say you play 4 hours a day, you will spend 15 minutes in a gvg, and the other 3h45 minutes are completly irrelevant... GvGs are guild efforts, if you want to play a flattend boring moba, go play arena or a real moba... Because in albion, people that have t8 tools unlocked in the strong g…

• GvG FOR EVERYONE!

By design GvG is extremely flawed. The whole point of 5v5 GvG is to enable smaller guilds to be able to fight for territory but as it stands game encourages people to not only fill up guild with 300 members but also make 2nd and 3rd guilds because more people = more silver from tax + more shinies from gathering = best possible gear for GvG team while smaller guilds can never afford gear so expensive. As it is right now its gear > skill and it should be other way around and as such i suggest to S…

• I dont understand why ppl waste time with duels when open world PvP is so much more fun. It sucks when u lose but it feel great when you win.