Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 876.

• Tridra

anor - - Lonca Alımları

Nick:Anor İsim: İlkin Yaş: 23 AO Tecrübesi: Neredeyse 3 yıl olcak. Beta 1 de başlamıştım ve ondan sonraki tüm dönemlerde oynadım. Daha önce oynadığınız guildler: Oyun resmi olarak çıktığından beri hep solo takıldım. Çok öncesinde sadece EOS'a katılmıştım ciddi olarak. Neden Tridra: Tekrar bir guild'e katılma zamanımın geldiğini düşünüyorum. PvP ve diğer aktivitelere katılabilmek için guild'e başvurdum. Sisteminizde güzel tasarlanmış. Tabi türk arkadaşlarla oynamak daha iyi olacaktır benim için.

• docs.google.com/document/d/1ta…qjrcRECo/edit?usp=sharing You can read concept idea from the link. It is totally same Faction Warfare system in EvE Online. I rewrote same concept to fit Albion Online. It is really long if you wanna read. Ofcourse concept doesn't have to be that big or complicated i just want to share a whole concept idea. This idea might also solve solo PvP problem and empty blue cities problem all together . It is totaly open-world . City guilds , loyalty points, destroying outp…

• IGN: Anor Time zone: UTC + 3 I used to play a lot as a solo player .I have started playing again not long time ago, and I am looking for a guild that I could contribute to pvp/pve/gathering anything. I use warbow, both T6 but I could change my build if needed, I saved a lot of LP (1300) Also i am really nice guy smile.png

• @Korn You also need to implement different kind of mobs . We shouldn't see same mob types anymore in this dungeon. Otherwise it will be poor PvE content. Please care about PvE too. On the other hand looks fine idea but i still wants to see "City Faction Warfare in Royal Continent" mechanic like in EvE Online. It might also solve solo PvP problem and empty blue cities problem all together . More open world than this idea. City guilds , loyality points, destroying hubs and capturing magical stones…

• IGN: Anor Time zone: UTC + 3 I used to play a lot as a solo player .I have started playing again not long time ago, and I am looking for a guild that I could contribute to pvp/pve/gathering anything. I use warbow, both T6 but I could change my build if needed, I saved a lot of LP (1300) Also i am really nice guy

• Hey , I will recommend crafting rather than gathering because gathering is too grindy and it isn't good option for a casual player. Buy cheaper materials from Market ---> Craft a certain items like bags ,capes or potions, foods with using your daily focus points (you don't have to use them if you don't have them , just use city plots rather than your island ) ---> sell end product for higher prices ---> daily profit ---> buy more materials and go on . Don't forget to sell your crafted items in C…

• Repair cost , reroll cost , fast travel cost ,transmutor cost , market tax , territory claiming cost , city land cost but of course the biggest silver sink is gold itself . When you invest on gold (If you think that value of it will increase which will always happen ) . You basicly reserving some of the silver out of market . In real life economy description for it is "Personal savings" . All savings always stay out from global economy and keep inflation lower than it should be .

• Now you have to take revenge . They stole your innocent mule and you will become a legendary hero to kill hostile players in red zones .

• Items from Founder pack

anor - - Beginner's Questions

After you took them . You can give them to anyone . You can also sell them on market or destroy them like any other item .

• Veteran Founder

anor - - General Questions & Discussions

19 Temmuz Saat 16:00 da açılacak .

• Bende aynısını yapmıştım . Banka şubesine başvurduğum gün içersinde kartın üzerine kayıtlı numara değişmedi . 1 gün sonra güncellendi diye hatırlıyorum . Başka bir kredi kartıyla almak dışında bir çaren yok sanırım.

• Forest cross (wood > hide > rock) is perfect for that also you will be really close to steppe biome too . Steppe also have a lot of hide animal and fiber .

• Mounts

You need to speak with royal crafter in starter zones . Finish a basic quest and you will earn a t2 horse "Mule" as a reward .

• Farming and breeding

- Q: When you start breeding, can you sell or trade the offspring that you have bred? Yes , Q: the more you breed the larger the stock you have the the more you can breed? Posibble you need to spend focus points while feeding your animals so you will have higher offspring chance . If you have more than 100% offspring chance , you might get 2 baby animal . Most of animal breeders spend their daily focus points on only their profession. If your animal breeding skill level is higher , you will able…

• Question

anor - - General Questions & Discussions

You can change it from settings. Settings > Mouse Control > Double press to attack .

• Caerleon is too important

anor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Ass: “You cannot travel to Caerleon carrying items using fast travel. For bigger guilds that play in the black zones this would make things such as farming near impossible. Keep islands in Caerleon ” I thought black zone players like hardcore gameplay and hate casual noobs . They can carry their crops from blue cities also removing all market from caerlon is good idea too . Just remove sell orders from caerlon AH and make it buy-orders only but ofcourse players should able to check al…

• Caerleon is too important

anor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Remove island merchant from Caerleon . Lol Island merchant in middle of the continent ? really ? Remove both island merchant and fast travel npc from Caerleon . They don't really make sense anyway .

• Red/yellow zone guilds will hang out in blue cities .

• albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/ Bu linkten bir çok weapon -armor build'lerini bulabilirsin . Her bir build farklı farklı durumlar için yapılmış olabilir ona dikkat et . PvE , PvP , Solo yada GvG diye belirtilmişlerdir . Healer olarak nature staff kullanabilirsin şu build oldukça fazla oy almış . Altında da nasıl kullanman gerektiğini anlatan guide de var ingilizcen varsa inceleyebilirsin . Meşhur Solo PvP warbow build videolarıda var => albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view…

• I don't know how are they going to fix this problem without creating a hyperinflation in the game . They need to increase cost of repair, fast travel and other silver sinks in the game . After that they can increase the prices in black market . They can also try to decrease amount of silver drop from mobs but it might create another problem .