Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

• Quote from assasin172: “European server - or mirror cuz 100+ ping is bullshit (or make spells to have bigger range in more latency) ” Here i thought the actual server was in Germany

• albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions 10. Cancellation Policy 10.1 Cancellation Rights 10.11 You have the right to cancel this contract without provision of the grounds within fourteen days. 10.12 The cancellation term is fourteen days starting on the date of contract conclusion. Please note that for digital content another cancellation term is in place (see paragraph “Special Notice”). 10.13 In order to exercise your cancellation rights, you must contact us (Sandbox Interactive GmbH, Bornhol…

• Quote from Evensin: “Learn to comprehend, clearly whatever they show on the page is now also subject to change. Not to mention that the very core of the issue is that the value of those stated items drastically change based on their sales method. B2P/F2P/P2P, each of those change the very core of the necessity or use of things like "gold" or even having a founder at all. I'm not a sheep like you buddy, I don't get fcked over just because some guy put on a suit and says, "here buy this, we can do…

• Quote from MrNiceGuy: “still no fix ” You actually thought there would be a fix in today? During a long seasonal holiday + new years eve and on a sunday, then you thought.. omg perhaps a fix today?

• Fanstastic idea , rolling item for risk it goes boom. TheRealm online had this feature when enchanted stuff , loved it to bits.

• I agree to this.

• Make everyone equal and make it Pay to Play to be honest i dont care if its 1$ or 10$ a month because if the game is good then ill pay to play. Throw the gold into some retarded digital ingame item that we can just adore with glossy eyes n shit in 5 years time and say yea.. well i still have this shit. Just make the game so it becomes a sandbox

• Remove LP , Remove Premium , Remove Gold or keep it for cosmetic stuff. Add 4 bucks a month to pay and play. Remove Extra characters / account, just make it 1 / acc. Let us do whatever we want on the islands if we want to have 15 farms , then let us. If we want to have 15 toolmakers why should you stop us. Its a sandbox not a themepark. If i want to build a gigant wall across Albion and have people with me to build it and defend it, we should be able to do so.

• Goodbye Lemmy :-(

Skunkwerk - - Small Talk

R.I.P Lemmy

• To be fully honest, remove the blobs entirely.

• Quote from KingLlama: “I feel off put by this because I was expecting march to be the end of closed beta but nope. I feel I invested into a early access that is just going to wipe after i put countless hours. Ill be asking for a refund soon enough. ” Hope you only played for 14 days because if its 15 then you wont get a dime, perhaps read the stuff you agree apon.

• I will be here along with the guys from Sandbox interactive, here you can see abit from the NewYears party! youtube.com/watch?v=fUZQFsYk-BQ

• Happy New Year!

Skunkwerk - - Small Talk

Happy new year! youtube.com/watch?v=7i9ozy739c8

• A forum is never free, it always have some type of ruleset anyway.. here is the right that was given to the consumer apon agreement. Quote from Terms And Conditions: “ 10. Cancellation Policy 10.1 Cancellation Rights 10.11 You have the right to cancel this contract without provision of the grounds within fourteen days. 10.12 The cancellation term is fourteen days starting on the date of contract conclusion. Please note that for digital content another cancellation term is in place (see paragraph…

• More farms :/

Skunkwerk - - Feedback & Suggestions

@Korn @Bercilak Will there be a fix for Herb Patches and Alchemy? As it does not matter what type of Herb you plant you still Only get 150 fame when grabbing it. Would be nice with a Labourer for the Herb Patches aswell so we can fill books and get more herbs that way. Alchemy: Craft 72k worth of fame to get Cleansing pot t8 from the t3 items, then if you want to actually craft cleansing potions it wont count towards your unlocks until 4/10, before that its either t3-t4 Healing pots that counts …

• More farms :/

Would be nice if we could convert house spots on the private islands to farming spots / or vice versa.. it doesnt feel that sandboxy to have shit locked into different spots and purcasing 6/6 for 420k just for another spot to place a herb patch on isnt all that appealing.

• Taunt

No idea if it would work but if there is a Taunt on your weapon and the enemy is focusing down your healer buddy it should remove the enemys focus of your buddy and target yourself instead. That way taunt would work in both pve and pvp.

• Group Fame Content

I like the suggestion that is in the OP, its well thought out and benefits everyone. I would even be so bold that some dungeons could even be ''instanced'' since there is no pvp inside of them anyhow and makes for more people to progress up to the zones where they will be engageing in player versous player faster.

• Would be nice to be able to block out strings in whispers from people, especially a sertain seller of Aurum rendering their whispers useless. Same with the 'mailing' function.

• Would be nice to be able to set up 4 groups within the raid setup for the support keys to be set up F2-F4 , F1 being yourself. Or an ability to use more keys for the other members in the raid. The normal 5 man group is ok its the 10-20 thats being troublesome for me atleast.