Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 290.

• bug with trades

LoganSilkCheeks - - Bugs

You can reset trade counter by putting a mount in it so people dont see you changed amount, got scammed by "zokomomok" this way. saddled bighorn ram

• on ubuntu shift clicking items requires like 15+ clicks to transfer into the bank or inventory or anything, feels horrible to even craft

• i mean they should remove guild islands from caerleon and it would fix the majority of bm itself, if youre a new player u get 3k s profit per item u transfer to bm on a 1m mount and u dont carry that much stuff while people with hundreds of millions craft with focus in caerleon and never have the need to leave it, sure the bigger guilds will need to mass up for such stuff but at least u could catch their transport and enable open world pvp instead of this dogshit solution that punishes new playe…

• i mean it would be nice if it blocked things from the place its facing or anything, it seems like almost nobody uses it

• i mean it says ure going into black zone when u queue for a ava road, but extra stuff might be nicer i guess

• Is there a reason why rt gets info on this kind of stuff instead of just simple balancing things? Its kinda shitty that stuff keeps collapsing weeks before patches because guild leaders that are on the RT spread rumors on what SBI is doing with certain things

• i wish they would just kick the crafters out of caerleon so at least people have to transport goods through redzone, instead of ppl using journals there and crafting everything without risk

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, regarding the changes to the respec cost and black market silver generation: the goal here is to keep silver inflation in check. We want to keep the in-game gold/silver price low as this is important for players who get their premium through gameplay. Back in October 2019, when the in-game gold price exceeded 4000 silver, we had to take far more drastic steps which brought the price down significantly and caused it to stabilize below 3000 silver for the most part. Th…

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from deenne: “HO killed blackzones. ” Yes but no.Hideouts allow players to live and play in the BZ's unlike before Queen. So having HO's allows more players to be in the BZ's. The problem is that there are too many Hideouts per zone, and guilds have access to set home in too many hideouts, and other things. ” whats the point of allows more players to be in BZ when they are siting inside HO.. check ARCH or SLOTH they have more ppl in HO's than is in …

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Silver - Lowered global amount of Silver generated by the Black Market by 15% ” I dont understand this change; why not simply remove the guild/ player islands from caerleon so players who craft there actually have to move goods through red zone and reduce the influx using players as a medium instead of doing it , or simply removing bm from caerleon

• So would a different kind of E made it kinda useful? Like an AoE shield given that nobody has it and it would be kinda an supportive weapon given that relic weapons are usually for zvz? or a placable aoe debuff instead of one on top of the staff of balance?

• Quote from RingofOnion: “detecting bots aren't as easy as scanning for time delays. A randomised time delay could easily be added into the programming of the bot. ” but i thought introducing a rootkit to our pcs is the way to get rid of the bots!

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, With the release of Rise of Avalon Patch 11, we have implemented an additional anti-cheat program, XIGNCODE3, to the game for Android. XIGNCODE3 is a tool we are introducing to prevent players from using emulators, hacks, autoclickers and other macros, or anything that results in client manipulation. This works alongside our existing Easy Anti-Cheat software and dedicated bot investigation team to provide a better gameplay experience for legitimate Albion pl…

• Quote from Joselardi: “So after all what happened in albion with RomaiDenis getting paid 7.5b to steal everythiong from agresor and Skuzka getting banned, will the things change in the following season of albion? youtube.com/watch?v=a2Jj724pF6E&t=737s ” yoinking things from other people isnt banable in this game; perms were set; might be ok to have a cap for peoples withdrawalls but thats on sbi

• Quote from gmatagmis: “unknown.png ” instead of crying u make a fake guilds of 20 and just bomb them when they dont expect to get hit

• uhm scouts are a byproduct , i dont use a scout when im in a t7 group dungeon middle of nowhere, but if im in the only zone where gankers come to and dive 24/7 ima use one definitely, cause for the one dungeon you dive ive had already a 5th group trying to dive me, at the same time if youre trying to carry low spec people, people still want higher f/hr , so at that point you got a 1k ip healer vs a 2v2 700/700 hg team while at the same time theyre outgearing you. but wait you can bring a purge, …

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from Loholt: “Yes, there are reasons, like different time zones for different countries to have a chance of owning and fighting over territory, making it difficult for a single guild to hold a lot of territories in the same place with different timezones (so it'd be very time consuming to attend every single defense), or even forcing alliances in order to be able to defend them. Just because you have a time preference in your play session does…

• Quote from Loholt: “Yes, there are reasons, like different time zones for different countries to have a chance of owning and fighting over territory, making it difficult for a single guild to hold a lot of territories in the same place with different timezones (so it'd be very time consuming to attend every single defense), or even forcing alliances in order to be able to defend them. Just because you have a time preference in your play session doesn't mean everyone is the same. Imagine if all o…

• is there a reason that the timers look like someone threw up on the blackzone after a night of partying and nothing seems to make sense? by that i mean there are patches for 4-5 same tz zones, then theres 1 and there are two extreme timezones next to it being 12 utc and 5 utc ? are people even playing those times in the bz?

• Quote from teopower89: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “in solos people use merc jacket, cultist robe used to be expensive so ppl didnt use it as much but essentially you can use w/e gets u through dungeons fast cause youre pretty bad at fighting anyone ” I understand it can be a matter of cost, but I'd be surprised if a T4 Cultist Robe was more expensive than Royal Cowl AND Stalkerr Jacket together. ” cultist robe used to be from 300-600k , so yeah it was like 5 royal cowls xD