Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• So hard work, taxes and capitalism in a magic world is not hurting you?

• More bugs to the god of the bugs

KTULHIEL - - Rants

Thank you for the new patch! I am very appreciated for all my favorite old bugs and lots of the new ones. Keep going this way.

• Всё? Залупашка этим больше не занимается?

• Lists blinking

KTULHIEL - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, we're aware of some issues with the dropdown lists and will work on solving those with upcoming patches. The more info we have on this the better though. Do you play on Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile (Android, iOS)? Attaching a gif or a video (via youtube for example) also helps a lot! ” youtu.be/Mf4fVGPOkFs

• Lists blinking

KTULHIEL - - Bugs

Now blinking everything in the game. Loading game is blinking, alttabbing? blinking, movee on the second screen? - blinking.

• Lists blinking

KTULHIEL - - Bugs

Win7 x64. I will try to make video today.

• Lists blinking

KTULHIEL - - Bugs

@Thorn-Delwyn, @Mytherceria i want to hear any reaction. It's a bug and it's easy to locate. Just open any list ingame: islands, crafting, guildmembers.

• Lists blinking

KTULHIEL - - Bugs

Iit's only works when you are already on the island. Not from the city. And it's not the reason to play with bugs.

• качни drweb cureit проверь комп на вирусы например free.drweb.ru/download+cureit+free/ проверь сколько свободного места на диске проверь сколько свободной оперативки обнови дрова видеокарты у меня win7 который пережил миграцию уже на третий ssd и третью видеокарту и таки работает.

• Lists blinking

KTULHIEL - - Bugs

Every list in the game blinks every few seconds and scrolls to the top. Trying to choose some island from the list of shared island and you need to hurry because blink will scroll it back to start. Searching something to craft in the list - you need to hurry up even more because salad is wasting and blinking scrolls it back to top.

• HIGH PING

KTULHIEL - - Feedback & Suggestions

Lies, i had lags for a week and still have. My perfect 100mbit Moscow provider is not a reason. All other games works fine. ZERO lags in 10k hours of Dota/LOL/Guild Wars/Eve online

• I am a new player too. I was thinking about to pay for the 3th month of premium. And this is what i can say. I saw a lot of newbies left game because of LAGS! Whole my guild left because of lags. Just 10ppl deleted game and say "Never back to Albion again!". One day i had to click 5 times every 15 sec to move my ox. This is the first and only game where i can see such trash. Imagine how much players leaving when they see lags in "2019".

• The most idiot thing after spikes in this game.