Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

• Forum signature contest!

Nesnes - - News & Announcements

I usually just do this: Click on "Attachments" Click "Upload" forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1907efedcc9d931b3a65f355b chose the picture from your library and upload it then click on "full image" next to the picture you uploaded: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1907efedcc9d931b3a65f355b then it shows up in your message. Never had problems with that method so far.

I already love so many of the entries, would really like to see more entries for @Shadowbrick though. Feel free to ask us for references if you can't come up with an Idea Quote from Shadowbrick: “Sure, here you go (click on the previews for the full-sized images). Good luck and looking forward to your entries! forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1907efedcc9d931b3a65f355b forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1907efedcc9d931b3a65f355b ” Quote from Shadowbrick: “Guild - nopes, I'll remain neutral for this con…

• Quote from Braash: “ Good luck finding 8 teams Nesnes wink.pngPs : Hope u won't have to disqualified 2 team this time ” I hope so too

Quote from Reiswaffle: “Are multiple submissions allowed? ” Yes

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1907efedcc9d931b3a65f355b Dear Adventurers! As you may have noticed, there are now 2 new Community Managers around, Shadowbrick and myself. But how do you manage a community without being able to show off the fanciest and most amazing signature under your posts? So I thought to myself, I know a lot of talented artists in our community that would be thrilled to get a new challenge. So here we are, continuing the tradition that was started back when Mytherceria joine…

• Albion's high-stakes Crystal League competition returns with the Energy Surge Season Crystal League Championship! For last season's winners, check out our article here. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1907efedcc9d931b3a65f355b GENERAL INFO The Championship will take place in the offseason between the Energy Surge Season and Season 14 on the following dates: Saturday, November 13: 17:00 - 20:45 UTC Sunday, November 14: 17:00 - 21:45 UTC - The above end times are approximate, depending on how long …

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “Great to meet you! While your poking around, I'm sure the community would like to see the open world changes when Mr. Henkys is ready! ” There is a Dev Talk coming up soon stay tuned!

• 안녕하세요, 알비온 온라인을 이용하시는 플랫폼에 따라 구독을 취소하는 방식이 다릅니다. 홈페이지 혹은 공식 홈페이지의 클라이언트를 통해 구독을 하셨다면, 다음 링크에서 구독 취소를 하실 수 있습니다.: albiononline.com/en/profile/subscriptions. 애플 앱스토어를 통해 구독을 하셨다면, 다음 링크에서 구독을 취소하시는 방법을 확인하실 수 있습니다.: support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 구글 플레이를 통해 구독을 하셨다면, 다음 링크에서 구독을 취소하시는 방법을 확인하실 수 있습니다.: support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481 계정과 관련된 도움, 혹은 이와 관련된 문의 사항이 있으시다면, 메일: support@albiononline.com 혹은 공식 웹사이트: albiononline.com/en/profile/support 를 통한 문의 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다

• Due to server issues, the Season Ranking Leaderboard is currently offline. We are aware of the issue and looking into it. This should be fixed with tomorrow's maintenance (10-11 UTC) IMPORTANT: Season Points are not affected by that. The points are still being collected and tracked as intended. We will keep you up to date in this post if anything new happens. EDIT: The problem has been resolved as already announced, the boards are still a little slow to load in but can be accessed again

• Hi everyone! As you already know, with Season 14 you will be able to declare your Hideouts as Headquarters for the first time! However, some questions have come up in the community regarding this feature that we would like to answer in this post. There will be no Hideout Headquarters inside the Roads of Avalon in Season 14 and you will not be able to take power cores into roads. This is due to the following: - Transporting power cores through the roads would defeat the original purpose that thes…

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Nesnes: “No, not in Season 14 at least. I will write up an official announcement on that in a bit. HQ's won't be place-able in the roads, and Power-cores also won't be able to enter the roads. Regards, ~Nesnes ” Will the HO upkeep scaling still happen in Mist zones? ” If you mean the Avalonian roads, there won't be any HQ's in the Avalonian roads in Season 14 as mentioned.

• Quote from DaRuhl: “@Nesnes Hi, Will HQ's be placeable in Roads? This seems like a clear, reasonable, and important question, but I'm struggling to get a response, which is confusing. Thanks! DaRuhl ” No, not in Season 14 at least. I will write up an official announcement on that in a bit. HQ's won't be place-able in the roads, and Power-cores also won't be able to enter the roads. Regards, ~Nesnes

• Hi there! Sorry for the confusion. It was not intended for players to be able to use underscores ( _ ) in their character names. This was a bug that came up with the last patch on Tuesday and was only possible until 2 days later when we deployed a fix for it. It has been disabled again and will stay disabled. Kind regards, Nesnes~

• Hey there, for everyone getting the Error 203 in the launcher OR the 404 Error when on mobile: we are aware and looking into it. We will update you here and on discord once it's fixed. As a workaround, you can start the game directly from executable Windows: AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe or MacOS: Settings in launcher -> Game Folder -> start the app there Update (Talion): Theoretically the issue should be fixed now. It might take a few minutes for all changes to go through caches…

• Update: Issue has been fied with yesterdays maintenance. Hotfix post

• Hello everyone, With the upcoming Energy Surge season beginning September 25, guilds will have the opportunity to earn HQ Hideout status for one of their Hideouts beginning with Season 14. Based on community feedback on this feature, we have updated the requirements for earning an HQ Hideout during the Energy Surge season. Please note that these numbers are balanced for the Energy Surge season, and the various Season Point and zone type requirements will likely change in future seasons. * Season…

• Congratulations to today's winners! These are the match-ups for the finals: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1907efedcc9d931b3a65f355b As you might have noticed, team "Mobile Gamers" has been disqualified because one of their members was banned, due to that they don't have enough team members left to keep going in the tournament. Team "Wendy's" was moved up to the finals because they had the most wins out of all remaining teams. The matches will start at 17:00 UTC, same as last round. I ask all te…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1907efedcc9d931b3a65f355b

• Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did. Quote from CaptainPando: “wait.... people that rmt get warnings?.... I have seen you guys straight ban people. Why do they get warnings? ” Quote from Altiahad: “Imagine handing out bans straight out of bat to whole player base, but BA leadership gets "WaRnED …

• Hi everyone, In our latest ban wave, we have banned 1533 Accounts for involvement in RMT (real-money-trade, aka third-party currency transactions). These actions are expressly prohibited by our terms & conditions Quote: “4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms …