Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 286.

• Problems/Reasons 1. Corrupteds have too much PVE, for the good and bad side: Too good on amounts of fame/Too much for 1 fight. 2. We need fast PVP or more fights/hour. 3. Time to rework first idea of Hellgathes2.0: Corrupted dungeons? Arguments. Erasing the PVE amount of CDS will be always a good idea, but i pretty much think they need a small amount anyways. The more time you fight = The more the gear that is trashed on game. The more time you fight = More fun, training at pvp, better content t…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Unangwata: “One thing is balancing the skill, other is making it completely useless.. ” Deadly chop and battle rage are completely useless. Raging blades still has uses in some content. It can still be used in zvz for some dmg and dmg buff to get bigger dmg on e. Even if the damage was nerfed further the skill would have more use than the other 2 so how is it useless compared to t…

• Quote from hFly: “ ____________________________________________________ 0- Flagging -> Will not work, stupid system and abusable if you go in partys cause you can flag without danger for pve. And giving more advantages to gankers its just non-sense. ____________________________________________________ 1- Rework on the Random Architecture of the Roads. [b]I mean, they are ok, the idea of roads is the random constant. I would erase t4 if there is a "Idea of rework"[/b] ____________________________…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Ah yes, another episode of "CRD's are the entire game". 1630062357511.1631098852.jpg Besides: what is venomancy and what is spell consistency? ” Random coment n°1023341 here on top. The only content that pvp players are playing are cds cause the other ones are dead or low ip. Check more on forum before saying non-sense And yeah, if you say "5s are alive" no, they aren't. People streamsnipe other discords to play counter builds, and there are only 10 teams at much And now,…

• Mage cowl should get a +15 or +10 sec CD. Its ussually used on 2 types of builds: Runner builds (Hit and run) and one shot builds. Hit and run builds are OP cause they play on full CDRS (Healer, bloodletter in 1v1). Oneshotbuilds only need 1 time combo so... CDR means not that much. In openworld its rarely used; only on 4.1 cursed builds. (Unless u had a big gank party, cause purge and reveal invis are better than mage cowl) Damage its pretty much ok i would say, the problem its the cdr

• 45 Healer abusers, maybe even from a discord? That small poll means nothing right? You can do a twitch pool in a 2s streamer that only play oneshot and always say I hate healers blablabla, most of his audience will repeat the words and believe the streamer words. -> This happen on Hellgate hub. Most of the people there love healer cause everyone there loves healer, and the "good builds" are healer (took like 3 months to add non-healer builds for the admins in the 2s-builds). And i remember a tim…

• Suggestion PVE ideas

HIDKstr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Idea N° 1 Reworking tiers and types of the common dungeons, creating mobs with more AOE (wider/longer skills), more effects (particles or better skins; Tier = Better skin). Basicly creating real Tiers between the mobs, mobs gaining more skils and using them more randomly.} Lets say the galatines purple chest boss. At T4 will use single target damage, T5 will use the actual wide aoe slash + the common skills, t6 will had W4 from swords with root, T7 will had wider or longer galatines E. blablabla…

• Broadsword

HIDKstr - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from BraveArt: “ You can also eye frame and block BS E its not rocket science to plan your fights ” Take any iframe and do it. 1 decent prestacker and you will not be able to iframe a broad E

• Broadsword

Quote from Hattenhair: “Calling dibs: After prestacking gets removed, devs will forget they ever made this bandaid change which will plummet the Broadsword back into the trashbin. ” wdym? Broad its broken enough even if the cd becomes 15. Its better than any other sword, too much better

• Gender change

HIDKstr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just make better animations and dances for men characters, lul. Everyone wants a girl character cause the dance its 100 times better. Sadge

• Very glad there is a new C.Manager! I will have hope on better communications

• I mean, yeah 1v1 and 2v2. But 2v2 its low tier low risk, they balance some things here and there.

• 1. Nature will be playable and fast asf still. They nerfed royal boots for everyone, not only for nature. The slow wasn't the important shit on 1v1, the speed is. 2. Hallowfall is on meta since the beggining and its a cancerous weapon, whats the problem on hallow getting nerf after nerf if isn't the type of content people and balancers wants

• Broadsword

Quote from Kjerst: “HIDKstr, How sure are you that RetroMan will improve the tree of swords with Q's or W's ? the logic they rely on to nerf, leaves much to be desired. ” Cause they want to buff them, because the balance helpers ask for it (Exmp; AisistSlayer). And the whole forum asked for it for 1 month or more, but they can't buff or balance correctly 'cause prestackers are a problem

• Quote from Quagga: “I played and I don't remember it being a big problem... mainly you had 6 changes with you anyway, which in practice "DOT didn't matter." it is not an advantage, because the person who escapes is not in a combat and does not get the "dot" effect, which does not extend the combat. Also, this is part of the balance, it needs time to complete stacks, which is logical, because in the first and middle phase it deals less damage, but it is compensated by the fact that it deals damag…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from HIDKstr: “The change was for a reason, people agreed too, forum, RT, and balance team, people asked for the change for months... xD ” Quote from HIDKstr: “OH HE ISN'T A SOLO OPEN WORL CHAD LIKE MEEE HESA DUMB PLS BUFF MY THINGS I WANT TO MOUNT UPPP ” These changes were mainly caused by cd as well as all the crappy patches that do nothing but kill the open world.I don't want buffs, I want the old system that many weapons were based on for several years, and by cryin…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from HIDKstr: “In the single target scenario im talking about killing the enemy; cause even if you are in a 1v3 and you kill the only guy that you hit, you are out of combat. ” your analogies make no sense.according to your logic we should play 1shot DOT and never attack more than one person, which automatically makes soloing pointless, also if you fight 1vX and suddenly more people appear you are dead, and the person who escapes has X seconds shorter combat than you. n…