Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

• Hi. So we all know how a gear's tier (and enchantments) provide some kind of base IP, and when your own specs are considered, IP increases along with it. Right now I'm around 500/700 specs in the tank role. When I wear T8 helmet, shoes, T5.3 armor, and T4.2 camlann and cape, i get around 1300IP. While when I tried HCEs (8.3 cowl, robe, lxbow, cape, and 7.3 crypt and shoes), I got 1600IP since I wasn't even 100 in any of those lol. So yeah, a range or estimate would be nice. Let's say when wearin…

• How to make silver?

Watsoff - - Beginner's Questions

Almost every content in the game is profitable as long as you're doing them correctly, even more so if you have premium. If you don't have premium, well from personal experience, gathering helped me save up some silver. Choose what you like, check the market whichever resources are generally profitable, but you can stick to fishing as well of course. PvP such as corrupted also nets you nice profit, just have to get used to it and to the current meta. Once you have premium, you'll be having stead…

• I'll be responding to each of your points separately. 1. Brimstone knockback in PVE - yeah it could be a hassle, especially if the tank pulls the mobs nicely in a corner, but I can't see that as a reason for them to whine about it. It's just pve. I assume this is group dungeons in the royals and not HCE? if so then blazing is, in my opinion, the better pick 2. Cleric sandals vs Scholar sandals - I don't know why they would complain about this. If you're not having any energy problems when using …

• Maybe add a filter for the sort button so that the chest could be sorted by ways other than the current system. All I can think of right now is by est. value and by weight. This would be helpful for when transporting loot. Idk what else could be useful, maybe by item value? Anyway not really something major, just a nice touch to add for convenience just like with the "use all."

• You could also take them to the enchanting dude and gamble for nice artifacts, sometimes I get lucky sometimes I don't lmao One sure profit would be to use them to enchant weapons, I mostly enchant drops I get from corrupteds, dungeons, etc. and put them in sell order. Ofc profit depends on the item in question.

• As far as I know there's no wiki or site that has that. I also can't think of any scenario wherein you see a player wearing a weapon but you can't inspect them. You might already know this but you can click on a player and then press "Y" to quickly inspect them. It disappears when they're far enough though. It's a nice habit to train since it's really useful in corrupteds and hell gates. edit: nvm i stood corrected on the "no wiki or site that has that"

• I've seen lots of people use it, It even looks faster because of its strides due to small size compared to the regular swift lol

• What I did with mine was to get up to T5 in yellow zones near BW and headed straight to black zone starting from T5 to T8. I also found gathering in roads faster and safer (debatable) because of the resource mobs you find along the way since they're kinda everywhere and gathered faster than normal.

• building

Also take note that there's a type of area restricted to farms, herb garden (forgot its exact name lol), pasture, kennel. The rest you can put up houses, workstations, and refining stations. You can upgrade your islands in order to have more plots.

• how to get new mounts?

> Marketplace - simply buy or set a buy order > Craft them yourself - you will need high enough specs in breeding to do that though If ever you're wondering about skins instead of mounts themselves, you can also buy them in the market - most are expensive, though.

• Autotravel system

Watsoff - - Feedback & Suggestions

I think the auto-run feature is good as it is. Might as well play an idle or auto-type rpg otherwise

• Albion's fun as it is. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think you kinda disregarded the possible contents in black zones (you only mentioned staleness in the blue zones). There's tons of content, even more so with the upcoming update about faction war and hellgates, etc. With the update, I think yellow and blue zones will be much more alive.

• Yeah they can be considered powerful, but not too powerful to do such a thing as wiping everyone. I guess third-party interception plays a role in stopping them as well. Imo this seemingly endless conflict is fun - there's always content and it tests your skills.

• You open the map (M is the default key) and click the tower icon, there you'll see its details including the current owner of that particular outpost. Also works with territories.

• during the time they're afraid, they won't be able to do anything edit: sorry I think my initial post was misleading lmao basically if they're below 50% hp they have their resistances reduced. So pair that up with the +damage you get, you have the upper hand.

• Maybe you can e-mail the albion support team, they'll be able to help you. They're pretty responsive

• Fame

Watsoff - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Haniballl: “Quote from Watsoff: “And items you were carrying before dying also gives fame, so it's one of a factor for a high kill fame off of you ” that is not the point ” ok reading back it was just an example lol mb. but its true tho, items add fame. And like what Gabumon says, all those who participated in the kill gets the fame, which is why I still get kill fame in zvzs despite being a tank xD

• Pros / Cons

If you're constantly playing with others, then yeah it might be alright to use a support-type weapon. But imo it's also nice to have specs in a weapon that doesn't require a party; something you can go solo with for times that you don't have a party.

• Fame

And items you were carrying before dying also gives fame, so it's one of a factor for a high kill fame off of you

• That would be nice, maybe shift + click the loot bag like in WoW, or a key somewhere in the tab that opens up when you click the bag.